Priority Nissan Newport News

12925 Jefferson Ave, Newport News, VA 23608

Glenn Woodruff is the Greatest

by from Newport News, VA |

I had one of the greatest experiences at Priority Nissan, Newport News. The sales representative was very courteous, polite, and honest. Glenn Woodruff went out of his way to provide me with excellent customer service and put me in a vehicle low on gas millage, dependable, and economical. If you are looking to purchase a reliable vehicle, please visit Priority Nissan, Newport News, and ask for Glenn Woodruff...He's the "Best".

Priority Nissan Newport News responded to this review

October 23, 2014

Thanks for the kind words! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future. See you at your first oil change!

satisfied customer

by from Newport News |

I am a very satisfied customer. Berna Agurrie always greet you with a happy face and very warm and pleasant. She gets you in and out with quality service. I will always be a loyal customer and have recordmended others to stop by. B.B.

Great customer-first orientation

by from Newport News, VA |

I was fortunate to be served by Mr. Alvin Banks at Priority Nissan in Newport News. I had come into the dealership to investigate the possibility of purchasing a Sentra for my daughter's graduation from UVa graduate school in May, and Mr. Banks streamlined the process. We were looking for a specifically-equipped model in a particular color, and Mr. Banks launched a search to find that exact combination at various other dealerships in Virginia. When it was located, an arrangement was made to deliver it to Priority Nissan in Newport News, and the rest of the process took place in short order. Mr. Banks was entirely conscientious in responding to my questions and requests, and he went out of his way to facilitate such actions as transferring plates from an older vehicle to the new one, dealing with the registration and titling requirements, and communicating with my auto insurance company to ensure that the car was insured before it left the dealership parking lot.

Excellent service and customer was great

by from Williamsburg Virginia |

John Figueroa was an excellent sales person I was happy with his customer service I got the perfect vehicle that I wanted I am very happy

Purchased my FIRST car here!

by from Newport News va |

Purchased my FIRST car here!!... Excellent job for helping me to find my first car!!.. And thanks to Braxton Kinlaw for helping and assisting me!!.. Great customer service! I would definitely recommend this dealership.

A+ service

by from Newport News |

Great service department very helpful subject matter expert. Know their craft and vehicles. Took care of my vehicle with A1 service running like new. Always helpful and make recommendations that supply my car needs. I would bring all my friends and relatives here for help.

Awesome cutomer service

by from newport news, VA |

great thanks to MS Aguirre Berna, who has a great personality and has always been a great help whenever I visit

Great Service

by from Newport News, Va |

Just wanted say a few comments about my service at Priority Nissan Newport News. Sarah Moore was my service advisor, and she really does a great job making sure you are informed about the status of work being done on your car. She always make my feel very confident that your car will be taking care of properly, and that is something I really appreciate. Sarah Moore does a great job with her customers, even while I was waiting for my car, other customers was speaking about how great of job she does. I told them I agree with them about the job she does in your service department. Priority Nissan should be proud to have an employee like Sarah Moore. She is a shinning example how customers should be treated when they bring in the cars to be serviced.

Great customer service

by from Newport News, VA |

Sarah Moore was so helpful with getting my car serviced. She greeted me with a smile and was very accommodating.

Great customer service

by from Newport News, VA |

Berna Aguirre always provides A+ customer service. She is attentative, efficient, honest and displays a very pleasant demeanor. Whenever I take my car to Priority Nissan in Newport News, I automatically look for her first, because I know I can rely on her to make it happen. That's what great customer service is all about.