Priority Nissan Newport News

Service 877-438-9685

You Can Have It All

Glenn Woodruff is the Greatest

by from Newport News, VA |

I had one of the greatest experiences at Priority Nissan, Newport News. The sales representative was very courteous, polite, and honest. Glenn Woodruff went out of his way to provide me with excellent customer service and put me in a vehicle low on gas millage, dependable, and economical. If you are looking to purchase a reliable vehicle, please visit Priority Nissan, Newport News, and ask for Glenn Woodruff...He's the "Best".

Priority Nissan Newport News responded to this review

October 22, 2014

Thanks for the kind words! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future. See you at your first oil change!

Great Experience

by from Hampton, Va |

Royce Hall assisted me with my purchase of a 2015 Nissan Rogue. He made the experience great as I entered the dealership and when I left with my new vehicle.

They truly believe in customer satisfaction!

by from Hampton, VA |

My service department representative, Ms. Berna Aguirre was outstanding. After arriving to pick my car up after it had been repaired, I found out the Berna had attempted to call me about discovering another needed repair on my vehicle (front-end alignment). And, although my vehicle was pulled out of the repair area and ready for me to take, when I asked to have the alignment performed, she quickly spoke with the technician (Glen) and they got my vehicle back into the shop and had me on my way within 40 minutes. This was very impressive since the dealership was very busy that day and I had missed Berna's call earlier and what I thought was my opportunity to have the needed repair completed that day. I have a very busy work schedule and not having to reschedule an appointment for another day was very important to me -- one that Berna and Priority Nissan understood and went out of their way to ensure my customer satisfaction. They are terrific folks to work with and they definitely put the customer first! Thanks Berna and Glen, very impressive!

Wow...very unprofessional

by from Newport News, VA |

I went Priority Nissan this weekend contacted & set up a appointment with one person, went to another salesman, to another. Didn't not have a real one on one consultation...same salesperson which was the last, then started dealing with 3 or 4 other customers that came after me. He told me to call him on Monday, called him 5 times he didn't answer, he picked up on the 6th call & he said hello, i said hey & he hung up the phone. I called hom back & he didn't answer. He sent me a text & said my loan did not get approved. I was looking to getting a car from Priority (newport news )but I didn't appreciate the service.

Great Experience

by from Newport News, Va |

My wife and I spoke with John Figueroa prior to completing our bankruptcy. He directed us to a few resources and then advised us to contact him after the bankruptcy was discharged. We did just that and a day or so later, we were in our new vehicle. The process was seamless with the exception of waiting on the lender but that was beyond his control. He was prompt with appointments, calls and followups. I would and will tell everyone I can about working with John as he is truly an asset to the dealership. Keep doing what you are doing John...you are a huge help to those of us in the community with 'not so perfect' credit. Thanks. H & M Jones

Top Notch Buying Experience

by from Norfolk, VA |

My car buying experience with John Figueroa was exceptional and unlike any other. From start to finish it was a stress free experience. I filed a bankruptcy and had to surrender my vehicle. I didn't think that I would be able to purchase another car. I spoke with John and gave him my story. John assured me that he could help me. I was very pleased with Johns professionnal service and my overall experience with Priority Nissan of Newport News. What John tells you is what you get and so much more!!!! Thank You John for being caring and trustworthy. Im sending referrals your way. May God continue to bless you.... I was blessed with a 2013 Hyundai Sonata ...WOW is all I can say

So unprofessional

by from Newport news, VA |

Yesterday I had a HORRIBLE experience with Nissan!! I was very upset, with the way I was treated and talked to. Let me start from the beginning. Now I already have 2 different cars with Nissan and me and my husband wanted to go and see if we could trade our 2013 Rogue for a Sentra for better fuel efficiency and a lower monthly payment. My husband looked at a couple of different websites to see how my we could get for our Rogue and it was basically what we owe on our loan. When we went to Nissan we were given Mark Turner as our sales consultant. First of all, when he first came over to us I felt that he was trying to be young and hip and talking to us like we were these really young kids. He was like dude the rims on this Sentra are hot, its a really hot car. When he was saying all of those things I should of known the type of person I was dealing with. Now, I'm 26 and my husband is 30 and we have two kids. We both just left work and went directly to Nissan in our uniforms (I'm in scrubs and he is in dress pants and a sweat shirt). We do not look nice of course because we just got our of work. Anyways, I feel that when Mark Turner saw us he profiled us as these young latinos who live in the ghetto. After we drove the Sentra around we went inside to talk and Mark Turner was telling us how he has been with Nissan for many of years and with 3 different owners. He then went on telling us that there are two types of customers with the first being the type that comes in and has no money or credit to buy a car and the next is a highly unreasonable and unrealistic customer. After he told us his perception of his customers we then told him exactly where we wanted to be in price range with the loan and if he could give us the right price then we will talk. He said oh don't worry we will make this happen. So, after waiting for a while to get a trading price for the Rogue we saw what they were offering and it was way over what we were expecting. We told him we were not expecting it to be that high especially since we checked online to see what our Rogue was worth. The thing that screwed up the deal here was the racing price for the Rogue. We were in complete understanding and we were not upset that they could not meet our expectations for what we wanted. We understand it is a business and that is why we were fine with walking away. Mark Turner then kept trying to push and pressure us into making some type of deal. We told him multiple times what we wanted and there is no way that we will meet even on this deal because there is too much money involved. After going back and forth with each other Mark Turner then stated that we are going back to what he said about how the customers are and we were being the unreasonable and unrealistic type of customers. When he said that my blood started boiling, but I kept my calm. My husband once again told him that we just want to keep our Rouge and leave everything as it is. Mark Turner then said to us "oh I just hate when people waste my time and I wish people would really do there research before coming in here" (which as you already know we did). At that point I was done! How much more unprofessional could he get! If anything I felt that he was waisting our time because we told him multiple times what we wanted and he was not listening. The general manager then came over and we told him that we just want our key and we know that what we are asking is not possible. My husband told him that I was very upset and we just want to leave. The general manager was very understanding and did not mention anything else about the car. Overall, Mark Turner is the worst sales consultant that I have ever encountered and I do not know if I ever want to purchase from this Nissan ever again thanks to my experience.

Priority Nissan Newport News responded to this review

January 20, 2015

Hey Ms. Ramiez, I just wanted to say thank you for addressing this situation and giving us the opportunity to remedy these events. Here at Priority we strive to make every customer a happy one. If there is ever anything in the future we can help with, please do not hesitate to call. Thanks again from the team here at Priority Nissan Newport News.

The new car.

by from viginia |

I'am very impressed with the way we were treated, I didn't feel pressured when i found the one i wanted Glenn Woodruff an Nate Enlow did a wonderful job at getting us in our new car we love it I would recommend coming here to purchase your next vehicle. I know i will.

la-juine Garner

by from Newport News, Virginia |

Excellent . I have no complaints only praise and respect. Treated well by Glenn and well informed about my awesome maximum. Everyone was kind and congregated me on my purchase. It made the feeling all more better.

Looking for used Vehicle.

by from Newport News, VA |

Was looking for a nice used SUV at first but after looking around with my salesman Andrew Sona, we found a great used car that fit my needs. Andrew Sona is a nice young salesman that does not push you or rush you into something just to make a sale like other dealerships that i have been to in the past. He is a great "people person" attitude and is just trying to find exactly what the customer wants. He stuck with me all the way. Would definitly go back and buy another car from Andrew Sona. Thanks Andrew!!

Awesome service

by from Newport News, Va |

Great to deal with, very friendly, not pushy at all....which I appreciated greatly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!