Rocky's Auto Credit

470 S Alma School Rd, Mesa, AZ 85210

Used 877-268-7993 Used 877-268-7993

Great Experience

by from Mesa, AZ |

I had issues with a vehicle I purchased but it was quickly taken care of by Justin. He is a great guy and very helpful.

Rocky's Auto Credit responded to this review

June 11, 2015

THANK YOU Bob R i try to do the best i can to be fair! I do what i can to make things right in any situation !!

Great experience

by from Mesa,AZ |

I loved it here, would definitely recommend! Justin was amazing as well as the rest of the team! They were not pushy at all and really cared and listened to your concerns!

great service

by from mesa, AZ |

Was happy buying my first car from this dealership. I will recommend this dealership to my friends . oh yeah they help you with your payments and the sales guy Henry was terrific!!!

Nokia k

by from Mesa Arizona |

Great service. Came in picked a car and drove home no problems. Justin and Henry are great service people

Great experience

by from Mesa,az |

I was looking for a very specific car that was on their lot. I took my son as I'm an older woman, worried about the last time I shopped for a car. Arrgh. Worked with Joel who left me to browse every car on that lot. It was the BEST time I have ever had buying a car. Joel anticipated my request and brought me the keys to test drive my car. It was surreal. Not at all what I anticipated, nay, dreaded. So calm and pleasant. I left to see another type of car I was perusing. Now those lots were the norm that I remember...high pressure, hold you hostage, beg..borrow..and steal, lots. The nightmare. I turned around and went back to Rockys and purchased that car. My financing has been delayed but Justin was kind enough to hold my car (with my check), until I have that check for THEM. I will never buy a car any other way!! Zen. It was professional, neighborhood, no pressure, easy, all-round great place to buy a vehicle. Thank you guys. Lots!

Surpassed my expectations!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Working with Joel Herold was a wonderful experience. We bought my youngest son a nice solid car at a good price. Two weeks later, we were back with our oldest buying another car. This one had a couple of issues, but Joel was right on it. He told us not to worry about it; he would take care of it and make us happy. He did just that! Couldn't be happier. Excellent customer service, reliable/solid cars, good prices and honest people. One of the best buying experiences I have had.

Rocky's Rocks

by from Mesa, Arizona |

Rick Chavez was amazing to work with and the dealership really stepped up to bat for us. I would recommend them to anyone trying to rebuild.

Mesa Sales Team

by from Mesa,AZ |

I would recommend the Mesa sales team(Justin, Joel, and Tom) to any customer shopping for a vehicle. I visited the Mesa location on multiple occasions- to make payments or to have the vehicle serviced. The sales team display professional yet very personable demeanors and personalities. I was recognized each and every time that I entered the property. I have to be honest and advise that if you have to utilize the finance section (rather than for example your own bank or credit union) good luck with the unhappy and rude personalities that exist at the separate location. The steering column went out within the first four months of purchase... it was fully covered although I will have to ponder on how to explain the service.

great place in and out quick. very painless.

by from mesa, az |

Salesman Joel was great. In and out so fast i couldn't believe it. Found the truck i wanted with a small down payment with reasonable monthlh payments. This place is definately worth trying! 2005 dodge dakota crew cab 4x4.

did not purchase a car

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Trying to find the final price on the used car we looked at was a joke. The price continued to go up. And the warranty changed each time we ask about it. My husband stated that it was not worth buying a used car, so we left the lot and bought a new car. I know it is in good working condition. And I do not have to worry about what will be covered. I will wait to see it this review ever shows up.