Cars 911

Cars 911

2242 N San Fernando Rd, Los Angeles, CA 90065

Used 855-827-8677

Huge pre-owned inventory. For your next Car, don't pay Max prices!

Great Service

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I went in a couple of weeks ago just to look at the options of cars available. Hilda helped me as we looked around for a vehicle that met the needs of my family. Both her and Tony were great as they showed me possible options and let me take the vehicles for a test drive. They are a class act- never pressuring me to go for any particular vehicle or to buy on the spot. Hilda let me take my time and offered a first class buying experience. I was impressed by the number of cars for such a small lot. Lucky for me I found the right match for me. I ended up buying a vehicle that day. Prior to coming in I had a pre-approved car loan from my credit union and the manager was very welcoming of that. Andy was very helpful as he explained every step of the process clearly during the signing of the sale. He is very professional.

November 3, 2014

Dear Anna, Thank you on behalf of the Cars 911 team for your kind words. We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with Tony and Hilda! Congratulations on your new vehicle and we hope you are enjoying it! Thank you again for the positive feedback and please call if you have any questions. Sincerely, Cars 911 team

My experience with Jeff and Cars911

by from Hollywood, CA |

I had a very pleasant experience at Cars911. My sales person Jeff was extremely patient and easy to work with. I am very happy with the vehicle I purchased, and after some negotation I got the car I wanted at the price I was willing to pay. Jeff is not your typical salesperson. He was not pushy at all, and extremely easy to talk to and work with. I highly reccomend this dealearship and Jeff for all his help on getting the vehicle I wanted. I am extremely happy with the whole process!

November 4, 2014

Dear RockinRobin, Thank you on behalf of all the Cars 911 team for your kind words. We greatly appreciate the feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with Jeff. Thank you again for choosing Cars 911! Sincerely, Pete Mehrabian

Nice car.

by from Los Angeles, Ca. |

Than you very much for your heop, I was treated very well.

November 4, 2014

Dear Jeff, Thank you from all of us here at Cars 911 for your kind words. We are so glad we were able to help you and to hear you had great service. Thank you again for your feedback!

Great Service

by from Glendale |

They had a wonderful staff and service. I recommend this dealership to all my friends.

November 4, 2014

Dear Ani, Thank you from all of us here at Cars 911 for your kind words. We greatly appreciate them. We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with our staff! We enjoyed working with you! Sincerely, Cars 911

First time I enjoyed buying a car

by from San Diego,CA |

The price of the car is what dragged me here from 4 other dealerships I had already gone to. I DROVE FROM SAN DIEGO TO BUY A CAR FROM HERE. I purchased a car for my son in August. With all seriousness, this was probably the smoothest car buying transaction I had gone through in all my life. We were greeting with excellent customer service. My salesperson not only sold me the car, but made sure the it was the right car for me. He went over all the packages and content of the car, I had chosen to be sure that I would have no problems. THIS DEALER WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE AND MADE ME FEEL GREAT KNOWING I GOT A GOOD DEAL. THANK YOU CARS911!!!!

November 4, 2014

Dear Jeffery, Thank you on behalf of all the Cars 911 team for your kind words about our facility. We are glad to hear that your experience was exquisite! We are so excited to hear that you were greeted with excellent customer service and it stay that way your entire visit. Thank you again! Cars 911 Team

Amazing

by from Los Angeles, CA |

We first visited the dealership simply to test the vehicle and even though we shared that we weren't prepared to buy a vehicle yet, the sales consultant still went out of their way to educate us about the vehicle and answer any questions that we had. Even more impressive was that there was no pressure to buy a vehicle on the spot, no flood of annoying follow-up calls/ emails, etc. I really enjoyed this car buying experience and will most definitely be back for more .

November 4, 2014

Dear Allan, Thank you from all of the Cars 911 team for your kind words. We greatly appreciate the feedback! I am glad to hear your experience was positive and you felt no pressure to purchase a vehicle. I am glad the salesmen you were with provided you with excellent customer service. We look forward to seeing you again! Thank you, Cars 911 team