Cars 911

Cars 911

2242 N San Fernando Rd, Los Angeles, CA 90065

Used 855-827-8677

Huge pre-owned inventory. For your next Car, don't pay Max prices!

Amazing

by from Los Angeles, CA |

We first visited the dealership simply to test the vehicle and even though we shared that we weren't prepared to buy a vehicle yet, the sales consultant still went out of their way to educate us about the vehicle and answer any questions that we had. Even more impressive was that there was no pressure to buy a vehicle on the spot, no flood of annoying follow-up calls/ emails, etc. I really enjoyed this car buying experience and will most definitely be back for more .

My experience with Jeff and Cars911

by from Hollywood, CA |

I had a very pleasant experience at Cars911. My sales person Jeff was extremely patient and easy to work with. I am very happy with the vehicle I purchased, and after some negotation I got the car I wanted at the price I was willing to pay. Jeff is not your typical salesperson. He was not pushy at all, and extremely easy to talk to and work with. I highly reccomend this dealearship and Jeff for all his help on getting the vehicle I wanted. I am extremely happy with the whole process!

Nice car.

by from Los Angeles, Ca. |

Than you very much for your heop, I was treated very well.

Great Service

by from Glendale |

They had a wonderful staff and service. I recommend this dealership to all my friends.

First time I enjoyed buying a car

by from San Diego,CA |

The price of the car is what dragged me here from 4 other dealerships I had already gone to. I DROVE FROM SAN DIEGO TO BUY A CAR FROM HERE. I purchased a car for my son in August. With all seriousness, this was probably the smoothest car buying transaction I had gone through in all my life. We were greeting with excellent customer service. My salesperson not only sold me the car, but made sure the it was the right car for me. He went over all the packages and content of the car, I had chosen to be sure that I would have no problems. THIS DEALER WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE AND MADE ME FEEL GREAT KNOWING I GOT A GOOD DEAL. THANK YOU CARS911!!!!