H4T Auto

H4T Auto

5901 W Sylvania Ave, Toledo, OH 43623

Used 866-918-1765

We not only want you to become a customer, but we want you and your family to be our customer for life!

No Pressure Zone, Sincere Service

by from Toledo, OH |

I recently stumbled upon H4T out of curiosity when looking for a new car. Truly a diamond in the rough when it comes to trying to find quality cars, good customer service, and genuine sales people. Before purchasing the car, I mentioned the brakes felt a little loose. Without hesitation, they had them looked at and taken care of. Very accommodating and easy people to work with. Just took my car on a long trip to Chicago and was thrilled with its performance. H4T went out of their way to make my buying experience one I would recommend to others.

Friendly service and passion for the business

by from Toledo,Ohio |

I was looking for an Audi for serine and could not find one at a reasonable price. This dealership worked with me to get a price that was within my budget and even offered me an affordable warranty. I would definitely recommend going here to buy a car. You will not be disappointed.