Best Import Auto Sales

Best Import Auto Sales

1501 Buck Jones Rd, Raleigh, NC 27606

Used 866-693-0641

CUSTOMER COMES FIRST

Warm welcoming staff, friendly service, GREAT car!

by from Jacksonville, NC |

At first glance, this place DOES seem to be a little on the "shady" side. However, I can assure you, that is far from reality. After scouring the internet for several days looking to find a Honda Odyssey mini-van, I was able to locate one on their lot. I was able to schedule an appointment to test drive the van on a Sunday afternoon (only time I was available). The owner was there when I arrived, and allowed me to take the van for a test drive. He told to drive the car as much as I needed to in order to get a good feel for it. After very seriously examining the car interior, exterior and under the hood, I decided it was time to make an offer. The mini van was in fantastic snap, very well cleaned, and detailed to absolute perfection. Very low miles for the price Best Import Auto Sales was asking. The owner was able to work with my situation (waiting for insurance check from totaled vehicle). I placed a deposit on the car, and drove off in it that day. His staff was wonderful to work with and made sure that I felt very comfortable? there was NO pressure. I can NOT stand being pressed into something. The owner and his staff were as laid back and relaxed as they come, making it clear, they truly did have an interest in connecting me with the right vehicle. Two days later, I dropped off the cashiers check for the full balance, and again the staff was insistent in hearing all about the car and how it was driving for me. They let me know that if I need any service in the future, they are there to help, even when I am traveling. You really owe it to yourself to check out this car lot. They had a wide range of vans, cars, trucks, SUV's etc and cars for sell at all different price points. My Odyssey is in GREAT condition! Heated leather seats, sunroof, rear entertainment center, low milage, etc. I am really happy with my decision to visit their location and take the van for a test drive. Go visit these guys, you will be thrilled that you did, I promise! Feel free to contact me directly on Google+ with any questions you may have, I would be more than willing to share more details about my expereince.

Best ever used car buying experience

by from Atlanta, GA |

I've purchased quite a few used cars over the past twenty years, with my experiences with the process ranging from OK to pretty good - that is, until my recent purchase of a car from Best Import Auto Sales in Raleigh, NC. Simply put, every aspect of the process was exceptional. The listing was accurate, with many excellent high resolution photographs covering all aspects of the car. The car was represented accurately, with many details provided in the listing. From my initial call to my drive off the lot, every interaction with Mohammad (one of the owners) and his staff was exceedingly pleasant, respectful, and courteous. Most important for me however was the lengths to which Mohammad went to ensure that the car was perfect before I left. I had driven six hours from Georgia to purchase the car, and when an issue arose during my test drive, Mohammad provided the level of service and attention to detail that is rarely seen in today's marketplace. It was perfectly clear that my satisfaction was the most important part of the sale. I've never had such an excellent and enjoyable experience purchasing a used car, and frankly can't imagine buying one from anyone else going forward. Kevin B. Atlanta, GA

No hassle, Straight forward sale

by from Apex, NC |

Purchased a vehicle from this dealer couple weeks ago and i would say it was an overall GREAT experience. the sale was straight forward, you deal directly with the owner. they try to work with you to meet your needs (within reason) and offer advice that comes from experience. I would not hesitate to buy from them again and I'm so happy with my purchase.. Thank you guys.

Great Service

by from Mountain City, TN |

I recently purchased a vehicle from this dealer. I was very impressed with the service and openness of this shop. When I arrived the vehicle I was there to see was in the workshop area up on a floor jack. Mohammed had found something with one of the tires he didn't like. While the vehicle was in the air I decided to look underneath. As soon as I was under it I was asked to come out from under the car. I assumed it was because they didn't want me looking too hard. How wrong I was. They proceeded to place a jack stand under it and then gave me a rolling floor dolly to move around more easily. The shop area was spotless and well kept. After driving the vehicle, I decided to purchase it ..."as is" and drove it home that night, A 3 hour drive. On the way home I noticed a shudder in the transmission and contacted Mohammed in the morning. He was very understanding and concerned with making this right. After discussing various resolutions, He stepped up and bought a transmission and had it shipped to a shop of my choice. He really went out of his way to make sure that I was happy. He didn't have to do any of this as the vehicle was purchased as is. I can't speak highly enough of my experience with this dealer. I would definitely purchase another vehicle from him.