Panama City Mazda

(5.0) 5.0 2 Reviews

100 E 23rd St, Panama City, FL 32405

Mazda 3 Melting Dashboard. John Lee Mazda

by from Lynn Haven, FL |

I bought a new 2010 Mazda 3 five years ago and have had only one problem with it. The dash board began to melt in the Florida heat. Other than the regularly schedule oil changes I have had no other problems it is a great car. When I discovered the dashboard problem I contacted James Lett at John Lee Panama City Mazda the dealership I originally bought the car from and James immediately began to work the issue. The customer service and sales service was tremendously the dealership assisted me with contacting Mazda to obtain approval to have the repairs done at no cost to me even though the vehicle is five years old. Mazda took responsibility for the product they produced and were more willing to rectify the problem to my satisfaction than any other dealership I have ever dealt with in more 40 plus years of buying and having a car worked on. I appreciate the efforts MAZDA and JOHN LEE MAZDA have taken to stand behind the products they sell. I recommend Mazda to anyone wanting to buy a reliable affordable car. GREAT SERVICE GREAT PRODUCT AND GREAT PEOPLE STANDING BEHIND THEM. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

Mazda 2015 CX5 & 2004 RX8

by from Panama City, Fl. |

I purchased 2 Mazdas from John Lee Nissan/MAZDA with the help of Scott Johns. My first car I bought was my 2004 RX8 (low miles). I couldnt be much happier with this sports car from the condition and overall driving experiance to the car buying process, plus the price was unbeatable! The second car I bought was the 2015 CX5. I was in a bad situation with a Dodge Dart but dealing with John Lee Nissan/MAZDA they worked with me getting my family into a better safer car without breaking the bank. Overall my wife and I are very pleased with how we were treated and assisted throughout both car buying processes and always recommend John Lee Nissan/Mazda to our friends and coworkers!