Bayside Nissan

Used 855-286-7594
Service 855-295-5288

Great experinece

by from Glen Burnie,MD |

I received the be customer service with Gino Coiro. He is very knowledgable, friendly and very professional. He made sure that all my questions were answered. I would recommend anyone to buy there car from Bayside Nissan. Ask for Gino :)

In & Out

by from Annapolis, MD |

Received great help from Dallas Disney, and the entire staff of Bayside Nissan of Annapolis. I went in with specific things in mind, and they were able to oblige. I would recommend purchasing a vehicle from Bayside, and Dallas will take great care of you.

New frontier

by from Annapolis, MD |

About a month ago I purchased a new 2015 frontier from bayside Nissan of Annapolis and couldn't be happier with the sales staff. All of them were courteous, respectful and very helpful with my purchase. I just went in for my first oil change and the device writers were very knowledgeable and got me in and out quite fast. I sat down and before I knew it my vehicle was DONE! They also washed and vacuumed the truck. I would go anywhere else for my service other then bayside Nissan.

The New Ownership is Amazing....Totally Recommend!

by from Crofton, MD |

So I recently took my vehicle in for service at the New Ownership Bayside Nissan, I meet the New Service Director, Dennis Soriano, who was very helpful showing me around and the amazing staff that wrote up my service request and my tech even spoke with me. As I waited for my service to be completed, I had a few questions and concerns just because I was new Dennis introduced me to Tammy the New Customer Relations Manager, who made me feel comfortable and at ease in a new dealership. They gave me their number and email addresses for the future, if any more questions or concerns should arise. I have found my (baby) vehicle a wonderful place for service. I am very pleased with my experience and recommend Bayside Nissan to everyone.

The best car buying experience.

by from Annapolis |

Everyone was extremely warm, courteous and gracious to deal with. There was never a sense of pressure to "close the deal". I saw the car on line, asked for the no haggle bottom line price, was satisfied and drove it home an hour later. They were all great to deal with, but our salesman, Dallas, was truly dedicated to meeting our needs. It turned out to be his fourth day on the job and first sale. What a great experience.

Good sales personnel

by from Annapolis, Maryland |

Good sales personnel. Former dealings with prior owners of dealership were very good. Bayside recently took over dealership, they handled my new car purchase same, or better, than any prior experience. Very happy and wish Bayside a good relationship with Annapolis community.