Honda of Freehold

4244 U.S. 9, Freehold, NJ 07728

New 877-227-1184 New 877-227-1184
Used 877-221-0464 Used 877-221-0464
Service 877-227-2142 Service 877-227-2142

Learn more about the Honda of Freehold Advantage program!

Awesome experience

by from Marlboro, NJ |

We worked with Parth, a friendly salesman who treated us with respect and professionalism. We came in to compare the Odyssey with similar cars from other manufacturers and Parth took us for a test drive and was extremely helpful with all the information we asked for and a lot we didn't even know to ask about. At the end of the visit, the manager came out to say thank you for coming. Thank you Honda of Freehold. This is what dealerships should all be like.

November 12, 2015

Thank you for leaving us a kind review. We really appreciate it. Thanks again for choosing Honda of Freehold!

Great Sales Department

by from Little Egg Harbor, NJ |

Today I went to Freehold Honda just to look around. I was so impressed by my sales associate, Anthony, that I wound up purchasing a 2015 Honda Accord. The positive experience continued through the financial department. I would definitely recommend this dealership to all of my friends. (I went there because of a recommendation from a co-worker, and it was worth the trip!)

October 11, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at our dealership. We are glad that we were able to make your buying experience pleasant. Thank you for choosing Honda of Freehold and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Good buying experience!

by from Millstone Twp. NJ |

Michelle Miller was our sales person. She was very patient and took her time explaining everything. She did not pressure us and we felt comfortable with our purchase. We feel that we got a pretty good deal.

October 11, 2015

Thank you for the kind review. We really appreciate it, and we are so glad you had a pleasant experience. Thank you for choosing Honda of Freehold and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Joe M Best Salesperson!!!

by from Monroe Township, NJ |

Although I had a 15 year old Honda CRV, still in good condition, I went to Freehold Honda just looking. Due to the great experience, I walked out a very happy customer with a brand new CRV lease. I was fortunate to get Joe Mallozzi as my salesperson. He was very helpful, professional,enthusiastic and very informative. Never having leased a car he worked up the numbers and spent the time to make sure it was what I wanted. I would highly recommend Joe Mallozzi & Freehold Honda to anyone looking for a pleasant, stress-free car shopping experience. In fact, based on my experience, my friend decided to purchase a 2016 Honda Fit from Joe Mallozzi as soon as they are in stock.

October 11, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful review! We really appreciate the kind words. We are glad that you had a pleasant experience with our sales representative Joe Mallozzi. Thanks again for choosing Honda of Freehold!

Leased a new car

by from Marlboro, NJ |

The sales representative, Michelle Miller was extremely friendly and out going from the beginning, making for an overall good experience. Negotiating the price with the sales manager was a little difficult but overall good experience would definitely recommend to someone else.

September 25, 2015

Thank you for leaving us a kind review! We are happy that you had a wonderful experience with our Sales Representative Michelle. Thank you for choosing Honda of Freehold and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Satisfied Customer

by from Morganville, NJ |

I have leased two Honda Accords from Honda of Freehold and been very happy with both vehicles. I had the pleasure of working with sales representative, Anthony Guiffredo this time around. He took the time to really listen to my needs and helped to make both the negotiation process and delivery of my car painless and enjoyable. I would highly recommend his services to anybody who is looking to lease or purchase a Honda Accord.

August 17, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful review! We really appreciate the kind words, and we feel so fortunate to have such loyal customers like you. It's always a pleasure to see you here, and we hope you'll come back to say hello again soon!

Great service ! Thank you

by from Parlin, NJ |

Got a good deal for fixing the bumper which had issues during purhase. Bobby Spann (Sales), Joe Koedros (Sales Manager) need special appreciation from my side for helping a lot. I am very happy and would recommend this dealership for anything from sales to service. Earlier, I had written a bad review but take it back.

August 15, 2015

Thanks again for this wonderful review. We're glad that we was able to fix the issue. We'll be sure to pass along the kind words to Bobby and Joe. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you and we'll be happy to help wherever possible.

Horrible experience

by from Freehold, NJ |

Horrible experience from the nasty receptionist to the unknowledgeable sales person! Never buy from them

August 14, 2015

We're really sorry about your experience at our dealership. Please contact me to see if there's anything we can do for you. My name is Yelica and my telephone number is 732-414-3730. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

Fast service

by from Freehold |

Service department is fast And reliable. I was in and out with no issues.

August 14, 2015

Thank you for leaving us a kind review, we really appreciate it! Thank you for choosing Honda of Freehold and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Awesome waiting area

by from Monroe |

I came in to get my car serviced and had to bring my kids. The waiting area has a great kids room so my kids were able to play while we waited. The service was fast!

August 14, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful review about our service department. We're glad that we was able to accommodate your needs. Thank you for choosing Honda of Freehold, and we hope you'll come back to say hello again soon!