Marin County Ford

6995 Redwood Blvd, Novato, CA 94945

New 855-208-1591 New855-208-1591
Used 855-207-0116 Used855-207-0116
Service 888-311-3571 Service 888-311-3571

Get Paid For Your Trade at Marin County Ford - Home of the Car Doc!

Worst dealership ever

by from Vacaville ca |

I would give this place ZERO stars but that option is unavailable. Extremely dissatisfied by the professionalism of the Sales Manger of this dealership. BE WARNED when you go to this dealership they do not have any customer sevice skills at all. I was pre-approved from my credit union so I came into the dealership to purchase a new car and trade in my old car. Prior to visiting this establishment I had got my car appraised by a reputable nationwide dealership. Not only did they completely low ball me on my vehicle but they could not explain to me how or why they came to the price of the vehicle I was trying to purchase. When I asked how much did they get the used vehicle for, the sales manager sternly told me, "that's none of your business." He further exclaimed, "you are a consumer, you are here to spend money, you're telling me you drove an hour to this dealership to not buy this suv." I felt disrespected and treated as if I were a child. I have sold cars before and I understand the whole sales process but this experience has been by far the worst. After he realized I was upset he tried to save the sale but it was too late I grabbed keys and registration and I was out the door. My wife and I are so upset that we have given up on purchasing a vehicle. The general sales manager contacted me afterwards to apoligize for the fiasco and tried to salvage the sale. After explaining the situation the GSM understood and we parted ways...

Marin County Ford responded to this review

September 10, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry for your experience. We work hard to make everybody comfortable at our dealership and we failed in this instance. If there is anything we can do to make it up to you, please do not hesitate to contact a manager at 734.439.3500.

Great sales team

by from Santa Rosa, CA |

I couldn't be happier with my buying experience. Everyone I worked with at Marin County Ford was excellent. My salesman Ritchie was incredibly helpful and did everything he could to make the process as easy as possible. Glenn, the general sales manager, was fantastic as well. He went above and beyond anything that could be expected to make sure I left a happy customer - which I did. This is my second time buying with this dealership and I would recommend them to anyone even considering buying.

Great service, knowledgeable staff

by from Sonoma CA |

Salesman Ethan Stone is awesome and they got me a great new car with a great loan