Silver Star Auto of Las Vegas, LLC

Silver Star Auto of Las Vegas, LLC

4460 W Hacienda, Las Vegas, NV 89118

Used 855-251-8745

We are building a trusting lifetime partnership with our customers.

one on one full service

by from Henderson, NV |

I inquired on a Sunday, same day response, and worked with the same sale person from the initial appointment for a test drive to the completion of the deal. Easiest car buying experience, the car was very nice and I'm very happy with $$$,....and I'd shop with 300 miles of Las Vegas.

Wow! Impressive!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I am very interested in a car that is posted on the website. I really like how all the cars are described in full details. I also noticed that the cars pictured are beautifully detailed and all look so new! That shows that this dealership doesn't mess around with quality and pride of ownership. Very important to a potential buyer of a used car. When I requested info on the particular car, Marty emailed me within the HOUR ;) about the car. Wow! Love how I'm reading all of these reviews and they seemed to all get the same wonderful service. I will definitely be visiting this dealership with my very-soon -to -be -next car purchase! -

Couldn't be any happier!!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Marty is such a great guy! I told him exactly what I was looking for and that is exactly what I got. His perfectionism makes him one of the best car dealers I've ever come across. The customer service was excellent and Marty went above and beyond to make me happy. Silver Star Auto only deals with cars that haven't been in any accidents. Love that! I am extremely grateful and filled with joy. Such a reliable car dealership and staff! Thank you so much Silver Star Auto!

IMPECCABLE SERVICE

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I bought my Mercedes CLS 550 from Silver Star Auto last Saturday and could not be happier. The manager, Marty, was very patient with my decision making and he was very genuine and honest. He made the buying process very easy and fast. Every car on his sales floor looked perfectly waxed and detailed. My car looked brand new, but it was a 2009. He provided me with a carfax report so I felt comfortable buying a preowed vehicle. It was such a relief to find a perfect car after months of searching. I have gone to so many dealerships in Henderson, Vegas and Orange County and my experience with Marty trumped all of my other encounters. I told all of my family members, colleagues and friends about his services, so hopefully, they purchase their next car from Marty. If you're looking for a car, check out his inventory and I promise that you will be blown away from how immaculate his cars are, inside and out. Thank you Silver Star Auto for my beautiful car. I love my Mercedes so much!!!!!!!!

Great Service! Love Silver Star Auto of Las Vegas.

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

What a nice car buying experience! Marty and his staff we very professional and helpful, no games just nice clean cars! And all indoors too!