First Class Auto

1801 N Salina St, Syracuse, NY 13208

Used 888-205-6221 Used 888-205-6221

Great service, great car!

by from Syracuse, NY |

Myself and my family buy all our vehicles from First Class. Eli, Sam and Doug go above and beyond for their customers and understand how to help us figure out what we want, what we can afford and what's a great vehicle for your lifestyle. They are extremely knowledgable and helpful and never pushy. I have bought three cars from them and will always go here for my car buying needs, as well as recommend them to friends and family.

Great Dealership

by from Syracuse, NY |

I was in the market for a winter vehicle and traded in my smaller car. I am very impressed with this dealer. They made the buying process so easy, I learned a lot, and they never pressured me into buying anything. I felt like VIP from start to finish. I am very happy with my vehicle and I see myself and my family members buying more cars from them in the future.

Nice, relaxed, no pressure atmosphere.

by from Liverpool, NY |

First time visiting this dealer. We stopped there to look at a few cars we viewed on their website. They had some new arrivals that we liked. Test drove a few there and went on to look at other cars. After visiting seven other dealers and driving several different cars, we came back to First Class and made an offer. We were treated fairly and given a good price on our trade in. The day I went to pick up the car, Sam told me they sent it out for some issues I hadn't noticed. He wanted the car to be "right" when I took delivery. Very pleased with the attention to detail during the delivery of my vehicle. Service after the sale has been just as good. They make me feel comfortable walking back into the dealership. Doug and Sam will be the reason I start my next search for a vehicle at First Class Auto.

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Apison, TN |

Was an out of town (1000+/- miles away) buyer who completed all the paperwork and "bought" the car over phone conversations and through emails. Did not "see" the car until I flew up to hand deliver the check and presumably drive it home. I was NOT disappointed. The car was exactly as advertised. Sam and Doug were great to deal with throughout the entire experience. They went out of their way to ensure the car was clean, safe and ready for me to drive back. By far, the best overall car buying experience I have ever had. Great people selling a great product.

Great experience

by from Syracuse |

I recently bought a vehicle from the guys at First Class auto and they couldn't have made the process any easier. Eli and Sam were very helpful in finding me the vehicle I was looking for and took care of everything, making the whole buying experience very enjoyable. This is the second vehicle I've bought from First Class and I always recommend them to my friends and coworkers.

First Class in every way!

by from Camillus, NY |

Eli went out of his way to find the vehicle that met my son's needs. My son wanted an SUV and had a somewhat limited budget. Eli located a Jeep Commander in excellent condition. This is the 4th vehicle my family has purchased from First Class Auto and I'm sure it won't be the last.

the name says it all

by from brewerton,ny |

the staff treated us with first class service all the way. from finding the right car , getting financed, to delivering our car to our home. I have never had a better experience buying a vehicle. they took the time to make sure we were satisfied and we highly recommend others to go there.

MUST CHECK THEM OUT!!!!

by from Syracuse, NY |

AMAZING customer service!!!! Sam, Eli, Malik and Doug took such great care of us. I was not 100% sure what I wanted but knew I had certain "must-haves." I gave them my top necessities and budget, and based on all that, they suggested the Lexus RX350 to me which I had never even considered. I test drove it and fell in love! They took care of everything so all I had to do was sign and hand over my keys and my dream car was all mine! Thank you so much First Class Auto!!! I'll be sending all my friends and family to you from now on!!