Hancock County Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

400 Washington St, Newell, WV 26050

New 877-292-0665
Used 877-291-9220
Service 877-292-5408

Hancock County Auto, a small town dealer making BIG time deals!

Excellent Buying Experience

by from East Liverpool, OH |

I recently bought a new 2015 Jeep Patriot off of Taylor and was completely satisfied with the whole purchase. She was excellent with showing us all of the features of the Jeep and was extremely friendly. I would recommend going to Hancock County for a vehicle purchase to anyone. The entire staff was helpful, and we plan on dealing with Taylor from now on!

April 7, 2015

Thank you so much, Peggy, for the 5-star review. It's always nice to hear from a well satisfied customer and to know that they are willing to recommend Hancock County Auto to others. It helps let us know as a dealership that we are meeting our customers' needs. Thanks again!

Great Service Department!!

by from Chester, WV |

I went to get my brake and rotors worked on, and during my wait I had a real good conversation with Mike down in service. He was very helpful with questions on future service repairs. I plan to purchase a vehicle from Hancock County Auto this summer and look forward to giving them my business.

April 7, 2015

Hi Scott, Thanks for the great comments. Our service department does an excellent job on focusing on getting work done right the first time. I'm glad to hear you plan on purchasing your next vehicle with us in the near future. We hope to see you soon!

Great Buying Experience

by from Rural Valley |

Bought a 2015 Jeep Altitude off of Max at the dealership. Great buying experience. Hancock County Jeep has a wonderful group of staff members. I would recommend them if you are in the market for a vehicle. Be sure to see Max!

April 7, 2015

Thank you so much, WG, for the positive review! We appreciate your business and thank you for recommending us to others!