BMW of Ann Arbor

New 888-584-2181
Used 888-571-4033
Service 888-585-8910

Make the Choice!

The best experience I have ever had buying a car.

by from Ann Arbor, Michigan |

I received STELLAR assistance when I purchased my BMW. All employees, were knowledgable and very helpful! They were always available to assist me, but not once did I feel pressured. The showroom and all their facilities were clean and well maintained. I would recommend this dealership, to any of my friend, in a heat beat.

June 4, 2015

Thanks for the great feedback! We're glad you were so satisfied with your dealership experience. We always strive to keep our customers as informed as possible on the vehicle of their interest to ensure they are getting the perfect vehicle. Enjoy your new car, and we hope to serve you again!

Incredible and Amazing European Delivery Deal.

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

I had an incredible experience and a flawless deal and delivery for my new 2016 228xi in Munich this summer. Ann Arbor BMW (Suburban Auto Group), was terrific all through this deal and my client advisor, Mo Beidoun was the best. He was knowledgeable and very meticulous with every arrangement through this deal. This is a great operation, and I highly recommend it!

Fantastic experience

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

Thank you Chad Thompson and BMW of Ann Arbor for your knowledgable and attentive service .

July 14, 2015

We're glad you were so satisfied with your dealership experience. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Excellent Personnel!

by from Ann Arbor, Mi |

I've worked with Chad Thompson for years, I've been fortunate to acquire two vehicles from him and I've been pleased with each experience. I'll definitely go back when it's time for get a new one. Anyone looking to get a new or used vehicle from this dealership will not be disappointed working with Chad.

June 30, 2015

We greatly appreciate the wonderful feedback and continued business with us! We're happy to hear that you consistently have positive experiences here, and we look forward to working with you again!

Great Client Advisor

by from Ann Arbor, Mi |

While looking for a new vehicle, my wife and I had cleared our calendars to go through the process of finding the perfect car. After meeting Quentin Groce and spending time with him looking at a new X5 we quickly realized we were talking to the right person. Quentin was very professional and knowledgeable. He took his time with us to make sure all of our questions were answered. After that the decision was easy. We knew we had the right person and the right car. Thank you Quentin for making the process a great experience and thank you for the excellent follow up even after the sale.

June 30, 2015

Darin, thanks for the great feedback! We're glad we were able to find you the perfect vehicle at the right price. Customer service & satisfaction is always our top priority, and we look forward to helping you out with the next one. Enjoy the new X5!

Happy BMW Owner

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

I could not be happier with my experience in buying a new BMW! Quentin Groce is the best advisor I have ever worked with and he made the experience simply outstanding. He brought the car to my office for me to test drive, responded quickly to my requests and questions, and delivered on everything he said that he would. I even sent him a text on a Saturday with a question about my car and he responded in less than 1 minute! I would recommend him to anyone looking to buy a BMW!

June 30, 2015

Thanks for the great feedback! We are so pleased that you had a pleasurable dealership experience. We always strive to provide our customers with outstanding customer service during and after the car buying process. We're glad we fulfilled that with you, and we look forward to working with you again!

Great Service

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

I've had service on an older BMW and regular maintenance on a new BMW. The service was great for both, Derek gave a good breakdown of what needed to be done and the time frame for completing the maintenance. He made sure I had a ride to and from work. Everyone I encountered was friendly and polite.

June 8, 2015

We're happy to hear that you are so satisfied with your service center experiences! We always strive to keep our customers as informed as possible on their car while it is being repaired. We're glad we fulfilled that with you, and we look forward to continue servicing your vehicle!

Great overall service

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

Dusty has been our service advisor for about 3 years and has done an excellent job with our service, accommodating urgent appointments when needed and making recommendations on our vehicle service. Always a good experience.

June 4, 2015

Thanks for the positive feedback! We strive to provide our customers with excellent customer service to ensure they have a pleasurable dealership experience. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle, and we look forward to serving you again!

Awesome buying experience.

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

Working with Alex was a pleasure. He was very knowledgable when it came to showing me different features, and blew me away with his vast understanding of all the cars we tested together. He didn't rush my experience and found me a car that I absolutely love!

Sophisticated mechanics

by from Ann Arbor, Mi |

These guys are always precisely on-target with keeping my BMMMMMW ship-shape. I love the technology on this car, and it is quite an achievement of wizardry. Keeping up with it is impressive. My favorite service tech, Dusty, is highly competent and more than helpful. The mechanical work is prompt and correct.

June 15, 2015

We are very pleased to hear that we fixed your car in a timely manner! We always strive to have our customers in and out as quick as possible, while still providing them with the highest quality of work. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Great experience

by from Ann Arbor, Michigan |

I had a great experience purchasing my vehicle from BMW of Ann Arbor. My salesman Chad Thompson was friendly and very knowledgeable. He listened to what I was asking for and found me the perfect car. Everyone at BMW of Ann Arbor is helpful and pleasant.

June 4, 2015

We're pleased to hear that your experience with us was truly enjoyable and that we were able to find you the perfect car! Customer service & satisfaction is a top priority here. Enjoy your new vehicle and we hope to serve you again!