BMW of Ann Arbor

Service 888-585-8910 Service 888-585-8910

Make the Choice!

Competent and professional

by from Perrysburg, Ohio |

BMW of Ann Arbor was the only dealership in the area where I could find a certified pre-owned 328i GT which is the vehicle I wanted. Our negotiation was straight forward with little hassle and I am very pleased with the car. My first regular service appointment was efficiently handled and in both situations, I was treated as a respected customer.

December 8, 2015

We are happy you had such a great experience at our dealership. Customer service is our number one priority and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Work with Mo

by from AA, MI |

Mo helped me get the BMW I was looking for. He's easy to work with, persistent in getting your business, and very personable. I would recommend Mo.

December 8, 2015

Mark, thank you for the feedback! It is great that Mo was able to find you the car you wanted and was able to make it a smooth process. Enjoy your new BMW and we hope to work with you again soon!

Professional & Friendly

by from Dickerson, Maryland |

Bought a used older 528. Staff treated me like I was purchasing a 2015 7 Series. Bought from out of state. They held car for five days for me to give me time to fly in, despite local folks expressing interest in it. Picked me up at airport. Walked me through paperwork in a fast and transparent manner. Overall, a great experience.

Great car purchase experience

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

Buy your BMW from Mo Beidoun at BMW of Ann Arbor. He is an intelligent, knowledgeable salesperson selling a top quality car. Mo greeted me on the new car lot and offered his help to answer any question I might have. As a previous BMW owner, I did not need anyone to convince me that BMWs were great vehicles, but he offered information about the innovations of a new BMW. I was very impressed with Mo's knowledge about the cars he sells and his very low key- no pressure approach. The test drive we took provided another opportunity for Mo to shine. He knew everything that the car could be and do. He spent all the time I needed to explain and demonstrate the features of the 4 series to me. People say that BMWs sell themselves, but Mo made the process smooth and easy. Moreover, once I bought the car, Mo has made several post-sale contacts to make sure that I was pleased and comfortable with the car. All in all, this has been the best car purchase process I have experienced and the personal attention to detail by Mo Beidoun is the main reason.

Incredible and Amazing European Delivery Deal.

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

I had an incredible experience and a flawless deal and delivery for my new 2016 228xi in Munich this summer. Ann Arbor BMW (Suburban Auto Group), was terrific all through this deal and my client advisor, Mo Beidoun was the best. He was knowledgeable and very meticulous with every arrangement through this deal. This is a great operation, and I highly recommend it!

Fantastic experience

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

Thank you Chad Thompson and BMW of Ann Arbor for your knowledgable and attentive service .

July 14, 2015

We're glad you were so satisfied with your dealership experience. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Excellent Personnel!

by from Ann Arbor, Mi |

I've worked with Chad Thompson for years, I've been fortunate to acquire two vehicles from him and I've been pleased with each experience. I'll definitely go back when it's time for get a new one. Anyone looking to get a new or used vehicle from this dealership will not be disappointed working with Chad.

June 30, 2015

We greatly appreciate the wonderful feedback and continued business with us! We're happy to hear that you consistently have positive experiences here, and we look forward to working with you again!

Great Client Advisor

by from Ann Arbor, Mi |

While looking for a new vehicle, my wife and I had cleared our calendars to go through the process of finding the perfect car. After meeting Quentin Groce and spending time with him looking at a new X5 we quickly realized we were talking to the right person. Quentin was very professional and knowledgeable. He took his time with us to make sure all of our questions were answered. After that the decision was easy. We knew we had the right person and the right car. Thank you Quentin for making the process a great experience and thank you for the excellent follow up even after the sale.

June 30, 2015

Darin, thanks for the great feedback! We're glad we were able to find you the perfect vehicle at the right price. Customer service & satisfaction is always our top priority, and we look forward to helping you out with the next one. Enjoy the new X5!

Happy BMW Owner

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

I could not be happier with my experience in buying a new BMW! Quentin Groce is the best advisor I have ever worked with and he made the experience simply outstanding. He brought the car to my office for me to test drive, responded quickly to my requests and questions, and delivered on everything he said that he would. I even sent him a text on a Saturday with a question about my car and he responded in less than 1 minute! I would recommend him to anyone looking to buy a BMW!

June 30, 2015

Thanks for the great feedback! We are so pleased that you had a pleasurable dealership experience. We always strive to provide our customers with outstanding customer service during and after the car buying process. We're glad we fulfilled that with you, and we look forward to working with you again!

Great Service

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

I've had service on an older BMW and regular maintenance on a new BMW. The service was great for both, Derek gave a good breakdown of what needed to be done and the time frame for completing the maintenance. He made sure I had a ride to and from work. Everyone I encountered was friendly and polite.

June 8, 2015

We're happy to hear that you are so satisfied with your service center experiences! We always strive to keep our customers as informed as possible on their car while it is being repaired. We're glad we fulfilled that with you, and we look forward to continue servicing your vehicle!