BMW of Ann Arbor

Service 888-585-8910

Make the Choice!

Kathy Ann Arbor, MI

by from Ann Arbor, Michigan |

Having already owned 2 previous BMW's have to say that this is why I return to this dealership. Always friendly and courteous staff....will consistently help answer any questions and problem solve quickly. Will set up appointments at my convenience and are prompt in getting vehicle back to me in a timely manner. I'm confident I will have the same experience with this new vehicle.

Great service.....returns phone calls....

by from Ann Arbor Michigan |

Staff very friendly and always ready and available to answer questions

Great customer service

by from Grosse Pointe |

Justin Fagan was very professional and pleasant to deal with. The test drive with him sealed our decision.

Great Experience at Ann Arbor BMW - Chad Rocks!!

by from Wheaton, IL |

Let me be direct; buying a used car sucks; it is much more difficult than buying a new vehicle. I had been trying to buy a car for my nephew that just graduated from college and was not having much success. I live in Chicago and somehow stumbled upon a vehicle (2009 Scion) at BMW of Ann Arbor. I worked with Chad and he made the transaction as smooth as possible. I purchased the car without having seen it with my own eyes nor driving it; it was exactly in the condition described by Chad. Being from another state also complicated the transaction; Chad went out of his way to ensure that everything went as expected. Chad even picked up my nephew from the Amtrak station to complete the transaction. I'm sure that a $10,000 transaction is pretty low compared to the average transaction price at this dealership; Chad treated me like if I had purchased a new 5-series. I would definitely do business with these folks again.

March 5, 2015

Phil, We are happy to hear your used car buying experience was such a good one. Thanks for the review!

Amazing first car buying experience!

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

This was my first time purchasing a car. Alex was very helpful and not pushy at all like so many other car salesmen. He answered any questions I had and I never felt pressured. He offered a great price for my Jeep Grand Cherokee, which I absolutely love. He was very patient with me, even while I went out to look at different cars. When I came back to purchase it, the process was very simple and everything was done right then and there! Even after paying my very first car payment I have no regrets and am still just as happy with my purchase as the day I made it. Alex also went above and beyond, as we realized only one set of keys had been turned in with the vehicle. He took the time to contact the previous owner to get the second set of keys for me. I was able to pick them up within a week. I am very happy with my total experience and would highly recommend Alex to anyone.

March 5, 2015

Aubrey, Thanks for the great feedback! Customer service & satisfaction is always a top priority, and we're glad to hear that you had a positive experience with us! Congratulations, and enjoy your first car! We look forward to working with you when you're ready for your next one, and taking care of all your service needs in between!

Great car buying experience!

by from Toledo, OH |

We purchased 2 vehicles from BMW Ann Arbor in December and the whole process from beginning to end was quick and easy. Chad Thompson is the reason everything went so smoothly and the reason we picked up the second vehicle. Because of hectic schedules my fiancée and I got ahold of Chad via email and he responded very quickly with the information we needed, follow up calls were prompt and when we made the decision to drive up (we are in Toledo) the car was prepped and ready to go. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Chad and the whole BMW Ann Arbor team for anyone car shopping.

March 5, 2015

rfek, We are so happy your enjoying your new cars, happy to hear Chad made everything go so smoothly.

Great service and vehicle

by from DETROIT,MI |

Great customer service. dealed with Justin Fagan and Brendan Bryne. Finally found what I need for my long term usage. Processed things quickly and good service.

March 5, 2015

Dharani, It's always nice to hear from our customers. We are very happy to hear you were so satisfied with your dealership experience.

Great experience with friendly and competent staff

by from Novi, MI |

I had a great experience at bmw of ann arbor. Very friendly and competent staff found the car I wanted, got me the lowest interest rate and made sure I was comfy while they took care of the paperwork and showed me around the car.

March 5, 2015

Kerosene A1, We are so happy we were able to make your car buying experience a pleasurable one. Congratulations on the new BMW!

BMW of Ann Arbor - Chad Thompson(Great Experience)

by from Ann Arbor MI |

During a 14 month period I purchased 2 cars from Chad Thompson at BMW of Ann Arbor. He has never made car buying so easy. He was incredibly knowledgeable about the products and all the features in the car. When it came to price he was honest and upfront. The entire experience made buying the car, and taking delivery of the car enjoyable. I would certainly recommend Chad and BMW of Ann Arbor to anyone.

March 5, 2015

LF, We are happy to hear Chad made the buying process so easy for you. Looking forward to seeing you again.

2 great experiences with BMW Ann Arbor

by from Plymouth, MI |

This makes 2 great experiences dealing with Justin at BMW of Ann Arbor for 2 different cars (X1 and 328i) in 2 years! Justin (and team) are extremely competent professionals and, of course, the cars speak for themselves - I'll be a lifelong customer of the car and this dealership!

December 16, 2014

Thanks for your great feedback and BMW loyalty! Customer service & satisfaction is our top priority, and we're glad about your continued positive experiences with us! Congratulations, and enjoy your new car! We look forward to working with you when you're ready for your next one, and taking care of all your service needs in between!