Mercedes-Benz of Ann Arbor

Service 888-592-7751

Make the Choice!

Service with Beth

by from VanBuren Township, MI |

I had a lot of errands to run on the day I brought my car in. Instead of sitting in the lobby waiting, Beth offered me a loaner. I was pleased not to have to lose several hours out of my day waiting for routine service on my vehicle.

Excellent Service

by from Ann Arbor, Michigan |

As I drove in, Mark Tomasi, came over to see that I had a tire problem, quickly took the car from me, had it fixed, and sent me on my way. This is the treatment that I have come to expect from this dealership. I am so pleased to have them here, ready to take care of me.

July 10, 2015

Thanks for the great feedback and for trusting us with your vehicle! We are very pleased to hear that we fixed your car in a timely manner. We always strive to have our customers in and out as quick as possible, while still providing them with the highest quality of work. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Vincent C

by from Ann Arbor, Michigan |

June 2015, I took my S500 into MB of Ann Arbor for service and had an awesome experience! MATTHEW DAVIS is a true professional. He's knowledgeable, inviting, kind, and courteous. He did not pressure me into one particular fix. He presented all my option in a caring, knowledgeable, convincing manner and left the decision up to me. He made me feel comfortable with my choice of service. Thank you MB of Ann Arbor for providing an excellent environment with competent employees like MATTHEW DAVIS!!!

June 30, 2015

Thanks for the positive feedback and for trusting us with your vehicle! We're pleased to hear that you had a wonderful service lane experience. Customer service is our number one priority, and we look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future!

Great Customer Service & New Car Buying Experiene

by from Southfield, MI |

What a wonderful experience at Mercedes-Benz of Ann Arbor! We cross-shopped Mercedes Benz dealerships in the immediate metro Detroit area for a very short window of time looking for the all-new 2015 S550 Coupe. The sales staff and personnel at Mercedes-Benz of Ann Arbor exceeded our luxury vehicle buying experience and was by far the stellar experience in the extended metro Detroit area. The sales personnel went above and beyond to make my husband and I feel comfortable, like family, throughout our new car buying experience. I would especially like to call out our exemplary Sales Consultant, Evan Gerhardt, finance manager Lou Kish and New Vehicle Manager, Elio Coventry. Evan was the extremely friendly and charismatic. My husband and Evan bonded like long lost high school friends in a short period of time. Evan assured us that the process would be smooth, and he was nothing short of amazing! We will definitely return to Mercedes-Benz of Ann Arbor for future new car purchases.

June 30, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We're delighted to hear that we had the car you wanted and that you had an enjoyable experience. We always strive to go above and beyond for our customers to ensure their car buying experience is one to remember. We hope to serve you again when you are ready for the next one!

Fantastic Experience

by from Detroit |

I worked primarily with Christi Armstrong during the sales process. Christi is knowledgeable and an absolute pleasure to work with. At no time did I feel any pressure in the sale. She was also forthright with answers to my many questions about the car itself, as well as trade-in possibilities. I also worked with Lou Kish on the financing side of the transaction. As with Christi, Lou gave it to me straight and never tried to hide the ball, which was very much appreciated. Having worked at an auto dealership myself, I can say without any hesitation that Mercedes-Benz of Ann Arbor was a great place for me to buy my car.

June 30, 2015

Thanks for the positive feedback! We are very happy to hear that you had a wonderful car buying experience. We always strive to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service. Enjoy the new vehicle!

A+ IN EVERY RESPECT

by from Ann Arbor, Michigan |

All of the people, Sales, Service, etc., are first-rate. What else can I say?

June 30, 2015

Congratulations on the new vehicle! We are always happy to hear from satisfied customers such as yourself. We look forward to helping you with the next one!

Efficient and Caring

by from Sylvania, Ohio |

Mr. Evan Gerhardt at Mercedes Benz of Ann Arbor facilitated an efficient and caring process for me during my vehicle search and eventual purchase. He kindly answered any questions / concerns present and even stayed in touch after the purchase to confirm my satisfaction with the vehicle. For these reasons and more, I recommend Mr. Gerhardt and Mercedes Benz of Ann Arbor.

June 30, 2015

It's always nice to hear from our customers. We are very happy to hear you were so satisfied with your dealership experience. We always strive to go above and beyond for our customers to ensure their car buying experience is one to remember. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Mercedes Benze of Ann Arbor

by from Ann Arbor, Michigan |

Cristi Armstrong and her colleagues were terrific! I was so pleased with the knowledge, the service and the great deal I received. Thanks so much.

June 4, 2015

We're so pleased to hear that you had a truly enjoyable dealership experience! We always strive to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service and get them a great deal on their new vehicle. We're glad we fulfilled that, and we look forward to working with you again!

Ismail Karabulut is the best

by from Auburn Hills |

I was trying to buy my 1st car. After trying different dealers from different areas, I traveled from Auburn Hills to Ann Arbor in the hopes of finding something good. I have to admit that my experience here was amazing, much better than any other dealer I tried before. Ismail made me and my friends feel comfortable and gave clear idea about actual vehicle conditions as well as financing. In just 2 visits, I had my 1st car on the road. I will recommend everyone to experience this dealer before you buy somewhere else, and if you can, get Ismail as your sales person. You won't be disappointed.

June 4, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We're happy to hear that you were so satisfied with your recent experience here. We always strive to make the car buying process as comfortable and painless as possible for our customers.Enjoy your new vehicle, and we hope to serve you again in the future!

Warm, Welcoming and Efficient

by from West Bloomfield, MI |

I called the dealership this morning regarding a tire. They said they had the tire in stock. When I arrived (a 39 mile ride) they were waiting for me and welcoming. They took me to the waiting room and served me coffee. Though I was not buying a new car my salesman Kyle came to greet me. I was out in less than 45 minutes and I made an appointment for tomorrow to have my rim fixed (9am). The service department could not have been more professional or efficient. I LOVE Mercedes Benz of Ann Arbor and would not consider going to another dealership!

June 4, 2015

We are very pleased to hear that we fixed your car in a timely manner! We always strive to have our customers in and out as quick as possible, while still providing them with the highest quality of work. We truly look forward to serving you again!