Mercedes-Benz of Ann Arbor

Service 888-592-7751

Make the Choice!

pleasant experience

by from ann arbor mi |

My service adviser, Mark, was eager to provide all the information that I needed regarding the repair and then some! He gets 5 stars in my book. The waiting room experience lacked the amenities I found in the BMW dealership nearby. I'd like to see an upgraded experience. Room gets 2 stars. Kyle, a salesman, was helpful in giving me answers to my questions about some of the cars in stock. Ms. Chavez, the service director was talking about the inter actions between dealerships owned by Suburban Auto. I'd rate Kyle and Ms Chavez 4 stars! Wendell

Excellent Experience

by from Livonia, Michigan |

Contacted Mercedes Benz Ann Arbor while searching for a new CLA 250 with the options that we wanted. Ismail was quick to respond and worked with us closely to find our perfect fit. The whole process was easy and comfortable. Mercedes Ann Arbor made us feel at home and not like just another person asking a million questions. I look forward to dealing with them throughout the life of this lease and whatever Mercedes is to come in the future. I highly recommend Ismail and Mercedes Benz Ann Arbor.

Excellent service

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

My recent purchase experience with Mercedes of Ann Arbor was excellent. The sale person Ismail Karabulut was provided excellent service on available vehicles for my requirement and explained all, features and current offers. I would recommend this dealership.

Great Dealership

by from Tecumseh, MI |

I had an excellent experience with Mercedes of Ann Arbor and particularly our sales person Linda Auwers. While I was looking at multiple vehicles they were very patient through the process and continued to sell the GLA without being overbearing. Once we made the decision, they knew I was in a time crunch to surprise my wife at work and Linda and the finance person bent over backwards to make it happen.

Excellent Experience

by from East Lansing, MI |

My recent experience with Mercedes of Ann Arbor has been a very positive one, and Christi had a lot to do with that. Christi is very knowledgable when it comes down to all the fine details of the car I had purchased and was very willing to go over everything that the car had to offer. She is very professional and personable and I attribute a lot of my positive experience with the dealership to her.

Exceeded My Expectations!

by from Racine, Wi |

I recently purchased a 2015 Mercedes Benz C Class 300 from Mercedes-Benz of Ann Arbor. The car is incredibly capable and was just announced the "World Car Of The Year" at The New York Auto Show. I am writing on behalf of The "World Class" team at Mercedes- Benz of Ann Arbor and their exceptional New Car Sales Manager, Elio Coventry. The buying experience was seamless...I was treated with respect and dignity and was afforded plenty of time to learn the new features during the delivery. I would recommend anyone considering a Mercedes Benz to visit Mr. Elio Coventry of Mercedes-Benz of Ann Arbor and and take a test drive. Robin Sutherland

Excellent service !!

by from Canton, MI |

This the best luxury car dealership in Ann Arbor and Farmington area. Not for a moment, did I feel that I was an unwanted customer wasting their time. Ismail was friendly from the moment we walked in. He converted a remote possibility into a sale. He was very professional, who took real interest in explaining the features about the car. Thanks to Ismail....we're proud owners of a brand new Merc !!

Great job

by from Taylor, MI |

I enjoyed my visit to the dealership and Ismail did a great job as my salesman . I would recommend the dealership and my salesman to my friends .

Very Professional

by from Detroit, Michigan |

Nick Feroce was very professional with helping me during my purchase of my new 2015 Mercedes Benz C250. I give this man and the dealership all 5 stars along with Lou Kish who worked with me in the finance department. He was very friendly, greeted me immediately on my appointment arrival, and supplied me with anything I needed and excellent service. If you see Nick, he's going to make sure he does what it takes to have you riding away in style. Thanks again for everything.

Great Experience

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

Purchasing a vehicle from Mercedes-Benz of Ann Arbor has been a great experience. I got to work with Nana Ntow who is by far the best car salesperson I have worked with. He is very knowledgeable, likeable, enthusiastic, and truthful. I never felt any pressure from him in choosing a car. He always gave me an honest answer when comparing different vehicles and the most important quality is that he was very patient. I tend to be very picky with cars when it comes to their design, safety, and performance so him not showing any sign of annoyance when I was comparing vehicles was very comforting. I would definitely work with him again in the future.

Mercedes-Benz of Ann Arbor responded to this review

December 9, 2014

Thank you for the great feedback! At the end of the day we strive to make sure every customer feels as though they found the perfect vehicle, at the right price, with the best service, and great team to support them down the road. We're glad to hear your experience with us met those goals! Enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to working with you again!