Mercedes-Benz of Ann Arbor

Service 888-592-7751

Make the Choice!

Mercedes Benze of Ann Arbor

by from Ann Arbor, Michigan |

Cristi Armstrong and her colleagues were terrific! I was so pleased with the knowledge, the service and the great deal I received. Thanks so much.

Ismail Karabulut is the best

by from Auburn Hills |

I was trying to buy my 1st car. After trying different dealers from different areas, I traveled from Auburn Hills to Ann Arbor in the hopes of finding something good. I have to admit that my experience here was amazing, much better than any other dealer I tried before. Ismail made me and my friends feel comfortable and gave clear idea about actual vehicle conditions as well as financing. In just 2 visits, I had my 1st car on the road. I will recommend everyone to experience this dealer before you buy somewhere else, and if you can, get Ismail as your sales person. You won't be disappointed.

Warm, Welcoming and Efficient

by from West Bloomfield, MI |

I called the dealership this morning regarding a tire. They said they had the tire in stock. When I arrived (a 39 mile ride) they were waiting for me and welcoming. They took me to the waiting room and served me coffee. Though I was not buying a new car my salesman Kyle came to greet me. I was out in less than 45 minutes and I made an appointment for tomorrow to have my rim fixed (9am). The service department could not have been more professional or efficient. I LOVE Mercedes Benz of Ann Arbor and would not consider going to another dealership!

Great experience with Ismail Karabulut buying GLK

by from Ann Arbor |

We were worried about who would fill Mike Brueger's shoes... That turns out to be the entire team from Ismail to Lou to Elio. Ismail Karabulut was there to open the door for us in all ways. He listened. Within a half hour information and test drives were arranged. If we had needed more time, he would have obliged. I will say his goal was to be as transparent as possible. Ismail's helpfulness paid off as we acquired a 2015 GLK. Part of it was they had the right car at the right time but most of the deal was Ismail getting answers to our questions. He was ably supported by Lou Kish in Finance. Thanks to him, processing accommodated our schedule. Elio was able to help with a follow up question and quickly set me at ease when I dropped by the dealership. Followup by Ismail has been great. Based on this experience, I would give the Suburban group a big five stars on the process from start to finish.

pleasant experience

by from ann arbor mi |

My service adviser, Mark, was eager to provide all the information that I needed regarding the repair and then some! He gets 5 stars in my book. The waiting room experience lacked the amenities I found in the BMW dealership nearby. I'd like to see an upgraded experience. Room gets 2 stars. Kyle, a salesman, was helpful in giving me answers to my questions about some of the cars in stock. Ms. Chavez, the service director was talking about the inter actions between dealerships owned by Suburban Auto. I'd rate Kyle and Ms Chavez 4 stars! Wendell

Excellent Experience

by from Livonia, Michigan |

Contacted Mercedes Benz Ann Arbor while searching for a new CLA 250 with the options that we wanted. Ismail was quick to respond and worked with us closely to find our perfect fit. The whole process was easy and comfortable. Mercedes Ann Arbor made us feel at home and not like just another person asking a million questions. I look forward to dealing with them throughout the life of this lease and whatever Mercedes is to come in the future. I highly recommend Ismail and Mercedes Benz Ann Arbor.

Excellent service

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

My recent purchase experience with Mercedes of Ann Arbor was excellent. The sale person Ismail Karabulut was provided excellent service on available vehicles for my requirement and explained all, features and current offers. I would recommend this dealership.

Great Dealership

by from Tecumseh, MI |

I had an excellent experience with Mercedes of Ann Arbor and particularly our sales person Linda Auwers. While I was looking at multiple vehicles they were very patient through the process and continued to sell the GLA without being overbearing. Once we made the decision, they knew I was in a time crunch to surprise my wife at work and Linda and the finance person bent over backwards to make it happen.

Excellent Experience

by from East Lansing, MI |

My recent experience with Mercedes of Ann Arbor has been a very positive one, and Christi had a lot to do with that. Christi is very knowledgable when it comes down to all the fine details of the car I had purchased and was very willing to go over everything that the car had to offer. She is very professional and personable and I attribute a lot of my positive experience with the dealership to her.

Exceeded My Expectations!

by from Racine, Wi |

I recently purchased a 2015 Mercedes Benz C Class 300 from Mercedes-Benz of Ann Arbor. The car is incredibly capable and was just announced the "World Car Of The Year" at The New York Auto Show. I am writing on behalf of The "World Class" team at Mercedes- Benz of Ann Arbor and their exceptional New Car Sales Manager, Elio Coventry. The buying experience was seamless...I was treated with respect and dignity and was afforded plenty of time to learn the new features during the delivery. I would recommend anyone considering a Mercedes Benz to visit Mr. Elio Coventry of Mercedes-Benz of Ann Arbor and and take a test drive. Robin Sutherland