Finesse Auto Sales

923 S Doris St, Seattle, WA 98108

Used 877-317-2072

Great and friendly dealership

by from Seattle Wa. |

What an awesome and painless experience , this is how shopping for a used or new car should be done. Fin is a very nice and helpful person that will answer all questions and doubts you might have, very easy and quick process. Highly recommended!!!!

STOLEN CAR!!!!

by from Seattle, Washington |

Major car crisis! Our Subaru was stolen. We did not know what to do... Our other car was very undependable, so thus the search for a new used car. Much frustration and lots of looking awaited us but a huge bright spot and what felt safe and like meeting family was our experience with Fin at Finesse auto sales. My wife and I both felt so comfortable talking with Fin and meeting the coolest pet dogs ever. We loved the quality of the cars displayed and had decided that we would probably buy one of his Mini Coopers. With no pressure put on us Fin talked with us about our idea of fixing our bad car, buying a new car, waiting and seeing if the Subaru would be found. IT WAS! We got our beloved Subaru back. Besides the return of our wonderful car, We have now fixed our undependable Suzuki and life is good. The best side benefit of this whole ordeal is that we now know Fin. A trusting doctor, a good dentist, a smart carpenter are all good contacts to help one upon life's journey. I now know that a good 'car expert' dealer is nice to have in that repertoire. I recommend Fin with the highest regards.

Very nice owner, great help and very nice cars!

by from Puyallup, WA |

I bought a car from Finesse auto sales last weekend. The owner, Fin was very helpful and nice! He emailed me before and answered all of my questions very well and have me excellent detailed instructions to his business! Very nice cars and fairly priced! I would recommend to anyone and would buy from again if I need another car.

Wonderful dealer and cars!

by from Graham Washington |

I went to help my granddaughter get a car. We had a great experience. She bought a fairly priced, nice car. The buying experience was very easy and the owner was very nice and helped us with everything we need and went above and beyond to help us with all the things we need. The car has very nice, fairly priced cars. Everything who needs a great used car should come and check it out! I'd recommend to anyone and if anyone is looking for a car, I plan to refer them to finesse auto sales!!

Good car and very nice owner

by from Seattle, Wa |

I was hunting for a vehicle for a while, then ending up buy a vehicle from Finesse Auto Sales and was very impressed about their vehicles. They have all very good cars and priced them very cheap. The office is very clean and neat. The owner knows what he's doing, he is very nice, honest, and friendly; no pressure when I came there. I am very happy buying car from them. Strongly recommended!