Brenner Pre-Owned

2222 Paxton St, Harrisburg, PA 17111

Used 877-289-5685 Used 877-289-5685

It's Better at Brenner. We are back on the east shore with guaranteed credit approval

I traded a mini cooper on a newer Mini Cooper

by from Marysville, Pa. |

I was very pleased everybody was very friendly very helpful had a little problem with the car they got it fixed everything went smooth I would recommend anybody to go there and get quality service, a huge selection

Excellent customer service, quality cars and selec

by from Harrisburg, PA |

I want to express my experience with your dealership. My husband and I are greatly thrilled with the car buying experience we had with your dealership last night. We were treated with the greatest respect, honesty, and courteousness that I have ever received in purchasing a car. You have excellent and very knowledgeable staff that is, in my opinion, your greatest asset to your dealership. We were welcomed right from opening the door up until the paperwork was signed and we left with our new car. Not only did John Daniels show all of these exceptional qualities, all of the staff there during out time in the dealership expressed concern and made sure we were being attended to. It was such a wonderful and valuable experience. Thank you for all the time and attention that was given to us and for our fabulous new car!!

Stressful experience

by from Halifax, PA |

Not happy about experience. The whole process felt rushed. Didn't explain warranty to me. Felt misled about down payment.

Smooth Transaction

by from Harrisburg, PA |

I have no complaints whatsoever. The guys were all great during my entire purchase. I appreciate everyone. The facility is clean and friendly. Kareem, Todd, And Ray were so patient and helpful and worked hard to help me. Even those who didn't work directly with me were all kind. It's a great place to go to for your vehicle.

positive outlook

by from Maryland |

They make buying easy with app showing exactly what you want.