Patriot Chevrolet Limerick

Service 866-983-9920 Service 866-983-9920

The Chevy King

Customer Service is the #1 Focus

by from King of Prussia, PA |

The focus is truly on the customer at Patriot Chevrolet. The service prices are in line and the safety of the vehicle is made a priority. If something isn't understood, the service associates take the time to explain the issue so it's understood by the common man. At the end of 2014, I purchased a used vehicle and brought it to Patriot Chevrolet to have the vehicle evaluated to ensure everything was in order and functioning properly. Patriot made a list of recommendations. Instead of making everything a priority, the service manager listed out the most important items of priority for me, along with the price and explained what was important to take care of sooner rather than later and what could wait. I never received service like that from any GM dealership in my life (and all I've driven all my life is GM) and knew from that point on that this was the dealership that I would keep for the rest of my life.

April 10, 2015

Christine, We are thrilled that you are so happy with our service at Patriot Chevrolet. We are so appreciative of you as a customer and as a part of our Patriot Family! - Kind Regards, Joseph Tareila, Service Manager.

Excellent Experience

by from Collegevillle |

We just purchased a new 2016 Chevy Tahoe. We had a very pleasant experience working with Matt Williams a Sales Consultant at Patriot. He was extremely helpful, professional, knowledgeable, patient and I would highly recommend him. The Patriot Team is very customer focused. Thanks for a great experience.

February 12, 2016

Thanks so much for your warm recommendation of Matt the team here at Patriot Chevrolet Limerick! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're glad to hear that your visit was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

Excellent service

by from Schwenksville, PA |

I bought my Equinox at another dealership and went to Patriot Chevy for repairs. Everyone was extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with.

January 21, 2016

Thank you for trusting us for your repairs, Pamela. We hope to be of service again in the future!

Everyone was very helpful.

by from Pottstown, PA |

My sales associate was very competent and had very good product information. It was a pleasant experience. I will have other friends ask for him to help them.

Excellence

by from Plymouth Meeting , PA |

I was driving home on w linfield rd & noticed my headlights were out. I took it into service & Mary said they can check it out. The car stayed overnight. The next morning Mary said it needed a part that will be there the next day. Meanwhile she said the car needed inspection. I thanked her for noticing that & to go ahead with the inspection. I took it home & back the next day. The part was there for the light but the inspection needed another part. Mary said someone will go get it from another dealer. I asked her plenty of times if the car will be ready and she said it would. Anyway the parts came and were replaced. The lights were fixed, inspection was done along with an oil change. She quoted me a price but found these coupons that helped lower it. She along with others fixed the car in a timely manner and it is greatly appreciated.

Great service

by from Darby, Pa |

I had a little problem with my 2015 chevy truck and took it to the Chevy dealer. That morning. They called me and told me my truck was all fixed and ready to go . No charge. They are very trustworthy and I would recommend them to anyone in my family.

The search goes on...

by from Pottstown, PA |

I went into the dealership to participate in the free PITSTOP promotion. They were very friendly and advised me on different things that they found on my vehicle that may need fixing. The only thing that was disappointing was that they did not wash the outside of my car which was part of the PITSTOP promotion. I feel that they were so caught up in trying to find more ways to get more business from me that they failed to do what I originally came in for. For once, it would be nice to have a dealership actually satisfy what the customer asks of them. Even though they were very nice, sadly my search goes on to find a dealership I can show my loyalty to.

Great Service, facility & staff

by from Quakertown, PA |

The service was phenomenal, staff was courteous, prompt & very attentive. The facility was remarkably clean, and very inviting to me. I would HIGHLY recommend this dealership to anyone looking for great auto service or if looking for a new ride!!!!

Z06 inspection

by from Collegeville, PA |

Service was excellent and the inspection was quick.

Service Visit

by from Schwenksville, Pa |

Always a good experience. The service is excellent and I have never had any complaints about my repairs.

December 27, 2015

Armando, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We're glad we provided this to you. Happy motoring!