Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro

551 S Washington St, North Attleborough, MA 02760

Wonderful experience from purchase to service!

by from Canton, MA |

Patriot Subaru is an outstanding dealership. The purchase of my second Subaru was quick and easy. Maceo made sure I got everything I wanted from my new car and for an amazing prize. All of the staff members at Patriot Subaru are friendly and welcoming. Because of their vast knowledge for the vehicles and their attentiveness to my needs, Patriot Subaru is the only place I will purchase and service my cars!

Conscientious

by from Bellingham MA |

I did my home work on available options and price before buying the car, and I was surprised that their sticker price was $1200 lower than my estimate. I just moved into my new house, and didn't have a chance to report my address change to my insurance company and RMV. That caused them a lot of headache in getting my license plate, but they straighten it out for me. Mace"O communicated with me throughout the process. "Delivery" process by Mace'O was excellent and I received thorough instruction on the vehicle before driving off their lot.

Crosstrek XV 2015

by from Craqnston RI |

Great experience of buying a new Subaru! The 2015 Crosstrek XV Premium is awesome! Well built quality! Ride was better than expected! I purchased the Pearl White with the great looking black rims that stand out with this color! Lots of compliments already! Looking forward to many years of reliable service, along with the Lifetime warranty from Patriot Subaru.

Excellent experience and great car.

by from Fall River, MA |

Highly recommend this dealership and all the helpful staff. Had a great experience and left with a brand new WRX. Would suggest to anyone in the market for a new subaru.

Great Customer Service

by from Wakefield RI |

Found Patriot Subaru on the internet after a number of other Subaru dealers could not seem to be bothered with us. We were quickly greeted by a salesman who was busy with another customer. He made us comfortable and found Mace'-o Johnson who was just finishing up with someone else. We knew pretty much what we were looking for and Mace'-o LISTENS. His level of knowledge about Subaru's is unbelieveable. We never felt rushed -zero pressure - and he made (and continues to make) himself available via phone, text and email for any questions we may have. On the day the car was delivered Mace'-o actually picked me up at home (Southern Rhode Island) and spent much time going over the various features, helping with the many configurations including connecting my phone and navigation setup. Other staff were friendly and did all they could to make you comfortable. Jerry (Finance) made the paperwork end of things easy as possible. We love our new Impreza and and are happy to have found both Patriot AND Mace'-o!

Patriot built a Legacy for me

by from Ashland, MA |

I shopped around before I went to Patriot and I knew exactly what I wanted; Patriot did the rest. They gave me a convenient appointment, walked me through the ordering process, showed me what my new car would look like, and gave me a great price. When the car came in, they did title, registration, insurance, inspection sticker, and delivered the car right to my doorstep. Their service manager was wonderful to meet. I am actually looking forward to my first service appointment. I have already recommended Patriot to my friends and co-workers.

Great dealership for new and pre-owned

by from Providence Rhode Island |

I bought a used Cadillac from this dealership. My buying experience couldn't of been any better. This dealer ship is truly a stress free environment. I Bought the car in bad timing but Anthony Made it happen. very clean and organized which shows a lot. My sales person (Allison) was very helpful. My first and only time i felt comfortable being in a dealer ship. They wont try to shove a car into your life, like most dealerships do. They gave me a good price on my trade in and on the Cadillac. The service department is ok. Forgot to give me an inspection sticker and a few other things. After going back and forth for a little they solved my issue. Over all my experience was great, If they have a car you like/love don't think twice about coming to Patriot Subaru. Once again thank you to those who made my experience great.

Yet Another Good Experience At Patriot Subaru

by from North Attleboro, MA |

I took my 2005 Outback into Patriot Subaru and, once again, have nothing but good things to say about them. The dealership is clean and modern. The waiting area is comfortable and spacious with TV, several available computers and lots of cushy chairs. Those things made the visit more pleasant but the reason I chose to write this review was the service. My customer service rep, Mary, greeted me when I entered and acted as my liaison for the rest of my visit. Once the problem has been identified, she explained my repair options (one of which saved me time AND money), kept me informed about the progress, and applied a generous coupon/discount (that I hadn't even known was available, never mind asked for!) to the final bill. The service was done quickly and after my first two visits, I am confident that the work done will prove to be, once again, first-rate. I will return with our two Outbacks and recommend to friends.

Looking for an Outback

by from Berkley, Ma |

Looking for a Subaru in the middle of the worst winter ever was not easy. Most dealers didn't have an Outback in stock to even test drive. Maceo, our salesman, was as nice and helpful as could be. Once they got a car for us to test drive, he patiently went through every detail the car was equipped with. He obviously likes his work and is extremely helpful. The dealership is very clean and very friendly. Definitely our best car shopping experience ever!! Scott & Sue Berkley, Ma

Patriot Subaru is good

by from Charlestown, RI |

Used Truecar price was set and the dealer was very helpful. I rate the dealer as excellent. The whole process was the best of any dealer I have been to.