VIP Auto of Miami

(3.6) 5.0 13 Reviews

701 SW 27th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312

Thanks for the nice car

by from Miami FL |

Thanks guys for nice cars, just got nice c230. Recommend to everyone, have a lot of nice cars there for good prices. Thanks Alex and Albert for good deal

Great customer service

by from Ft.Lauderdale, Florida |

I was so please when I went to vipautomiami in Ft.Lauderdale on 27th ave they was some of the nicest people I got a Cadillac SUV great truck before I got it it was a light on Alex was like don't worry we going to fix the problem they called and order the part why I was there 3days I went back to get the truck everything was good I have to say Alex is a good guy he go out his way to make sure his customers satisfied what a good car lot

came in to see a great car bought a better one

by from Coral Gables |

We drove from Miami to see a car and bought a better one. after looking at many dealers finding many rebuild cars cwe found clean title cars at VIP Auto of Miami. Although not in Miami but in Fort Lauderdale. Lol. anyways buying and taking delivery of the car was done in less than an hour and a half fastest ever in any dealership. this is a small dealership and doesn't spend too much time wasting your time. these are used cars, and are typically less then other dealers. My Cadillac dts is smooth and good.

Great deals on all cars

by from Miami |

Awesome sales team with excellent service and response time. The cat is amazing although higher in miles. zbut cheaper too.

Interesting and disconcerting

by from Miami |

We made an appointment to see a specific vehicle at a specific time and when we showed up they had the car in a shop next door doing repairs to it.They said 10 min wait. Ok understandable... We waited for over an hour and finally decided to go elsewhere. The sales "associate" called us 2 1/2 hours later telling us the car was ready to see and test drive. We go back and during test drive said sales "associate" goes with us and dictates to us where we can go on this drive. Not allowed to go on highway (I-95)! Not allowed to go over 35mph! Not allowed to go further than around the block (in a school zone!!) NO left hand turns. Said there was no parking lot around where we could do tight turns. LOL. Just a perfect square around the block! NEVER heard of that before. Obviously, we left.

Run Away from this place

by from coral springs, fl |

I went to see a lincoln car that was supposed to be in excellent condition. The car was a mess. was dirty many broken parts. I block of wood was holding the window. I told the sales person. this car is junk, he answered no, its a very good car in a good condition.

They have nice cars

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

I want to tell THANK YOU to those guys who work there! I bought nice Audi A4 from them, they are approved me like in 20 min, and gave me lowest monthly payments. Thank you guys!

VIP Auto Of Miami

by from Miami FL |

Buying already 2nd car from this dealer, this time for my daughter. Found a perfect vehicle they gave me a very good deal. Will come again, thank you so much!

Diane Beach

by from Tequesta, FL |

Save yourself money and don't bother with this dealership. I was looking for a safe, reasonably priced, used vehicle for my 16 year old daughter. I found a vehicle online at this dealership and traveled over an hour to purchase it after speaking to a salesperson over the phone. The carfax looked great and seemed perfect for what I was looking for. First of all , when I went in to purchase the car and do the paperwork, the owner came in and tried to jack the price up $700 from what was advertised on the internet. After going back and forth a few times, he agreed to honor the price and then told me there was a $599 dealer fee (the first I heard about this). So I purchased the car and drove over an hour home on I-95. Once I got home and had to make some sharper turns, the steering became very tight and was making a horrible noise, and when I parked it in my garage, it left a huge oil spot. I took it immediately to my mechanic and he found a power steering leak, and an oil leak. SO then I called the dealership (on tuesday) and ask to speak to the owner and the salesperson said he is not around. I left my name and number and problem, and asked him to call me so we can work this out fairly because he obviously topped off the fluids, and sold me the car knowing it had major issues......so my 16 year old could drive this car! So now it is friday and I have called the dealership everyday since tuesday and the owner still has not returned my call. Very poor customer service as well as shady ethics!

Nice cars, good prices

by from Fort Lauderdale , Florida |

A lot of cars to choose from. Found exactly what I want! Gave me good price! Very happy, thank you so much!!! Recommend to everyone