VIP Auto of Miami

(3.5) 8 Reviews

701 SW 27th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312

Run Away from this place

by from coral springs, fl |

I went to see a lincoln car that was supposed to be in excellent condition. The car was a mess. was dirty many broken parts. I block of wood was holding the window. I told the sales person. this car is junk, he answered no, its a very good car in a good condition.

They have nice cars

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

I want to tell THANK YOU to those guys who work there! I bought nice Audi A4 from them, they are approved me like in 20 min, and gave me lowest monthly payments. Thank you guys!

VIP Auto Of Miami

by from Miami FL |

Buying already 2nd car from this dealer, this time for my daughter. Found a perfect vehicle they gave me a very good deal. Will come again, thank you so much!

Diane Beach

by from Tequesta, FL |

Save yourself money and don't bother with this dealership. I was looking for a safe, reasonably priced, used vehicle for my 16 year old daughter. I found a vehicle online at this dealership and traveled over an hour to purchase it after speaking to a salesperson over the phone. The carfax looked great and seemed perfect for what I was looking for. First of all , when I went in to purchase the car and do the paperwork, the owner came in and tried to jack the price up $700 from what was advertised on the internet. After going back and forth a few times, he agreed to honor the price and then told me there was a $599 dealer fee (the first I heard about this). So I purchased the car and drove over an hour home on I-95. Once I got home and had to make some sharper turns, the steering became very tight and was making a horrible noise, and when I parked it in my garage, it left a huge oil spot. I took it immediately to my mechanic and he found a power steering leak, and an oil leak. SO then I called the dealership (on tuesday) and ask to speak to the owner and the salesperson said he is not around. I left my name and number and problem, and asked him to call me so we can work this out fairly because he obviously topped off the fluids, and sold me the car knowing it had major issues......so my 16 year old could drive this car! So now it is friday and I have called the dealership everyday since tuesday and the owner still has not returned my call. Very poor customer service as well as shady ethics!

Nice cars, good prices

by from Fort Lauderdale , Florida |

A lot of cars to choose from. Found exactly what I want! Gave me good price! Very happy, thank you so much!!! Recommend to everyone

Best Dealer!

by from Miami, FL |

Nice dealer! Got the car which I want, approved me with my bad credit. Thank you so much. Will come to you again!

worst dealers

by from Miami Florida |

I put $500 down to hold a car. The car was sold and I. ask for my money back they say I can get back something that they should have told me from the beginning. So please do yourself a favor don't go to them. But I bought a car from them anyway since they wouldn't give me back my money I wish I didn't.

Great sales team! Fast approval

by from Fort Lauderdale Fl |

Bought a car from this dealer. Arrived at their location which has over 100 cars to choose from. Sales team was great! Approved me even with bad credit. Thabk you guys! Will do business again.