Norm Reeves Volkswagen Superstore

20 Auto Center Dr, Irvine, CA 92618

New 877-463-4161
Used 877-449-6908
Service 877-463-7599

Super Prices, Super Selection. Now in the Irvine Auto Center.

Bought a CC

by from Rowland heights |

I really appreciate robert yang providing me the best service ever. And I really benefit from the car. Best of luck in the future.

Norm Reeves Volkswagen Superstore responded to this review

September 17, 2014

Thank you so much for these kind words! We are happy to hear that Robert was so helpful in finding you a new car that suits your needs. He is an asset to our team and will be happy to hear that he showed you our commitment to customer service. We hope you will choose us in the future for anything you need! Best, Your Norm Reeves Volkswagen Superteam

April Dean: Outstanding Customer Service

by from Irvine, CA |

Norm Reeves VW superstore has been a tremendous help as I just purchased my first car. Sales Associate, April Dean, carefully guided me throughout the process of buying my new VW jetta. The reason why I found her to be such as big help is because she walked me through the features of my car of interest, helped me compare vehicles of different price ranges, and took it to be her initiative to help me obtain the best price for my new jetta. Although I found purchasing a new car to be a big step in life, April laid out all of my options for me, pointed me in the right direction when I had to fill out my paperwork, and reassured our family that she would always be available to address any questions after our car purchase. April has our family?s highest recommendation.

Great Service and Great Pricing

by from Aliso Viejo, CA |

I came to Norm Reeves Volkswagen in search of a new car. I had previously visited other dealerships but was not completely sold on anything yet. I met Richard Fleming who assisted me during my car buying process. He has so much knowledge about all the cars he sells. I was really impressed with all the information he gave me. Richard helped me in my car buying decision. I really did not have a clue what car I wanted but after talking with him I was sold on a Jetta. Thank you again for all your help and for getting me a great price too. I highly recommend this dealership and Richard Fleming!

'Prices,' 'Selection' AND 'Super Service'!

by from Aliso Viejo, CA |

We had a great experience at the new Norm Reeves VW. We didn't initially have our trade in with us so we completed our purchase over the course of a few days. We got to work with two knowledgable and friendly sales reps, Johnnie Perez and Robert Yang. Both were very helpful and genuinely interested in getting to know us and help us find something that met our goals. Wrapping it up, Dan helped us seal the deal and drive away in our new Tiguan. This is our sixth Volkswagen and I'll be happy to return to Norm Reeves when we're ready to get number seven.

1st Time Buyer

by from San Clemente, CA |

Just bought a car for my 16 year old daughter and we had a very positive experience with Robert Yang and TJ. Got a great deal and the process went smoothly. Todd from finance was excellent also.

Norm Reeves Volkswagen Superstore responded to this review

August 28, 2014

Thank you for sharing this excellent review, Jeff! We are pleased to read about you and your daughter's positive experience at our dealership. Our top priority is customer service, and it is always rewarding to hear when our team is going above and beyond. We hope your daughter is enjoying her first car! If she has any additional questions or needs, please come back in or give us a call. Sincerely, Your Norm Reeves Volkswagen Superteam