Benton Nissan of Hoover

Service 888-245-1277 Service 888-245-1277

Your Friend in the Car Business

Thanks Dakota and Clayton

by from Birmingham, AL |

Went in to have an extra key made. During our wait we looked at possibly getting another car, Clayton took the initiative to help us. He was so friendly and knowledgeable. He did everything possible for us to meet our budget. Everyone was so friendly. If we decide to purchase another car it will definitely be from Clayton, and all of our repairs on our current car we will go to Dakota. Highly Recommend Benton Nissan and their staff.

Easy transaction on new car

by from hoover al |

I bought a 2016 Altima, and was pleased with the transaction, much better than previous experiences at other dealerships. My salesman, Julius Robinson, was professional, personable, knowledgeable, and not pushy, just helpful in making my decision. I would recommend his services. He represents the company well. I think I got a fair price there and would buy there again.

2016 Frontier Crew Cab

by from Birmingham, Alabama |

Purchased a new 2016 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab Desert Runner. The whole buying experience was very low key and the salespeople, Carl and Cory, were very knowledgeable. Everyone I came in contact with seemed truly interested in my satisfaction with my vehicle and the buying experience. I cannot thank the staff for a truly relaxed buying experience and a great deal on a great truck!

Oil Change

by from Hoove,r, AL |

I took my car in for an oil change. Had a coupon that I'd received in the mail. I didn't have to wait too long and was happy with the service there.

Great sales people and finance manager

by from Hoover, Alabama |

Great experience with the whole buying process. Would recommend this dealer to my friends

Benton Nissan of Hoover, Alabama

by from Birmingham, AL |

Clayton Cooke was such a great help to me. He took the initiative to dig into what I wanted and looked out for what I needed. Though I had to redirect my budget and vehicle selection, it was a smooth transition and I love the vehicle I purchased. Clayton was a very nice gentleman and very funny. I would definitely recommend all my friends and family to work with him. He was very knowledgeable about the ins and outs of the dealership and the vehicles on the lot. I hope in the future that I can work again with him. Definitely well worth the wait for the right vehicle and the right dealership.

Thanks Zeke and Mr. Benton

by from Pelham, Alabama |

Great place to do business, figured I would write a review in my appreciation... My salesman was Zeke Brannon, he is a younger guy that was very easy to get along with. He contacted me after I inquired about 2 cars they had, he also sent me a video of the one I ended up buying so that was pretty cool. When I got there, they had a process set in place that Zeke ran seamlessly and I was in and out in about 2 hours. They double the factory warranty so now my car is covered for 10 years or 120,000 miles... CRAZY!!!! Anyways thanks to everyone that helped me at Benton Nissan!