Clay Cooley Toyota

Clay Cooley Toyota

9091 Dunn Rd, Hazelwood, MO 63042

New 866-557-6395
Used 866-524-0672

Shop Me First....Shop Me Last....Either Way Come See Clay....

Wonderful Buy!

by from Brennan |

I am really enjoying my new 2014 Camry that I purchased at your dealership earlier this month. All of my buddies love it, and I suggested they buy there. Shaunessi was a very nice sales representative. She was just as excited for me as I was for myself! She made my experience a great one.

Nice Service Department

by from Hazelwood, Mo |

First time in for service. Bought my car at another dealer but their service department was terrible. I found a new home for my Camry. I will buy my next Toyota from Cooley Toyota. Dan and Nicki are wonderful. Met the new GM as well. Nice youngman.

Great Buying Experience

by from St Charles, MO |

Love Cooley Toyota. Went in and bought a new Prius in under an hour. They were busy and still gave me great service. The new General Manager, Scott even delivered the car for the sales lady. They will always have my business. Thanks guys. Sally

Best Dealer in St. Louis

by from St. Louis, Mo |

They made it fun and fast. In and out in 2 hours. I want to thank Ed for all his help. I shopped 4 other dealers and this one is the real deal. Ron

Great Service

by from Hazelwood MO |

I came in to Clay Cooley, looking for a car. My Salesman was Marty! He did a great job, very knowledgeable and friendly. He showed me a couple cars I was interested in and didn't rush me while I looked around. Got a great deal for a very fair price! Definitely recommend him to all my friends!

My experience

by from Saint Ann, Mo |

I was impressed as soon as I was warmly greeted by the salesman, who was surprisingly a woman. Shaunessi was kind, patient, and attentive to my every need. I will return to purchase my vehicle at this establishment and refer my friends and family.

IT Student-Network Administration

by from St.Louis, MO |

I decided to drop by the Clay Cooley Dealership in Hazelwood, MO because I saw a fantastic add for the new SCION FR-S. I had the pleasure of meeting with one of there salesman/product specialist as he called himself by the name of Ben Dawson. I've got to say I was blown away how this guy made me feel like I wasn't some piece of meat waiting on the wolves to attack. He showed me the FR-S, and I have to say they are definitely making a step in the right direction. I was starting to look because I'm almost finished my degree and I'm looking to find something that will fit with my new job. I heard that they had a program where a college graduate could finance a car if you provided a letter of intent from the new employer even if you haven't started employment yet. I will definitely tell all my friend that Clay Cooley Toyota is the place to go for a terrific purchase experience or even just to get real answers.

review

by from Florissant, MO |

Janice was great! She made us feel very comfortable in our process of purchasing a new car. I will highly recommend her to friends and family. Patricia Potter

Happy Customer

by from St. Louis, MO |

Janice Parker helped me buy a Toyota Prius C. She is very knowledgable about the hybrids as well as gas powered cars. I enjoyed my experience.

Recent visit

by from Velda City, Missouri |

Janice (Representative) was a brilliant spokesperson and she provided enormous information pertinent to Clay Cooley,s dealership business.