Route A Auto Sales

6622 Martin St, Rome, NY 13440

Used 315-533-7570

a no-hassle,easy,gratifying experience

by from West Monroe, NY |

As a woman constantly on the road, it's easy to be ripped off like I was last year. I wanted a specific vehicle, a specific year-range with lower than usual miles for it's age AND in great running condition. The owner, John, DID IT. My expectations are high and were also so high that I never thought that it would be met. He HAD my Toyota, in mint condition, a little pricier than I expected, but these cars engines last longer than their bodies do, and this Toyota's body is solid,as well as the engine, so it was worth it. John's lot is tiny and can be missed easily, but please take the time to shop there. He is honest and straight forward. It was actually a pleasure meeting him and it was by far, the quickest and in my opinion, the safest I felt in making a transaction purchasing a vehicle. As soon as I saw the Toyota, I KNEW that I HAD to have it, and John made it happen that day. What a pleasant salesman and I can't thank you enough for my birthday gift. He's a true professional, and listens to your needs and genuinely cares about the customer.

Route A Auto Sales responded to this review

December 23, 2014

Thank you Nina, it was a pleasure serving you. I'm so glad you got a car that fits your lifestyle perfectly and thanks for letting others know about us.

Better than I ever expected

by from Whitesboro, NY |

I normally hate buying cars with a passion. I popped into this place for a quick look as I pass it on the way to work but didn't see but one newer truck. No one pounced on me right away so I went up to the door and a price list was on the door. Then the owner came to greet me. He was polite and professional and in talking to him I got a good vibe so I sat for a few moments and he answered all my questions honestly. I already knew most of what I asked, so this was very refreshing as it hasn't been my past experience. He appraised my truck and we agreed it would be best to keep it as a winter rat with a few minor repairs and get a newer truck. I had the option to lease new but I liked the guy so much that I forgot all about it and bought a truck that he was able to locate off site within minutes. I went to my credit union to get the loan although he had financing available. The extended warranty prices quoted were consistent with my credit union but I do mechanical work as well and decided to chance it. I highly recommend taking a few minutes out of your way if you should happen to be looking. I am so glad I did, I am loving this truck. Thanks John.

Route A Auto Sales responded to this review

December 23, 2014

Steve, thanks for trusting in us. You said it yourself, it seems like dealers are out for blood but I'm more of a donor. lol It was a pleasure and good luck in your future endeavors.