Larry H. Miller Toyota Scion Corona

1700 W 6th St, Corona, CA 92882

Service 888-347-5658

Larry H. Miller Toyota/Corona

by from Upland, Ca |

Good car buying experience. Staff friendly and not pushy.

September 3, 2015

John, thank you for your 5-Star review and honest feedback! I am glad that you had a good car buying experience and that the staff was friendly. Thank you for choosing Larry H. Miller Toyota Corona and we look forward to working with you again! --Joe Ehlert, General Manager

Amazing dealership!!

by from Corona, Ca |

Great service from Paul when I arrived. I waited for my vehicle to be serviced & they had donuts in the waiting room. When it was completed the cashier Judy was most pleasant and friendly. My car was washed & clean when they drove it up to me. Everyone was so nice. Amazing dealership!!!

August 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time and providing us with a review and your feedback! Paul and Judy are great employees and I will be sure to show them this review. I am glad that my team could assist you in your service and washed and clean your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Larry H. Miller Toyota Corona and we look forward to working with you again. --Joe Ehlert, General Manager

Engerneer

by from Riverside CA |

just like you to know my experience at Larry H. Mille was the Best. Rudy Jimenez was the Key for Me Purchasing the Toyota Tacoma. that I had the opportunity meet with Rudy Jimenez l like his approach he answered all my question on the Trucks that I was interested in he is the right person to be a representative of that dealership. I will never forget my experience also any of my friends that or looking to Purchas like I did I high recommended that they ask for Rudy Jimenez. a stand up guy he deserved a incentive deserved Bonus Rudy was that good. Thanks I love my Truck .

August 18, 2015

Reuben, thank you for taking time out of your day and providing us with a 5-Star review! I am glad to hear that you had a great experience and that Rudy was able to assist you with your Tacoma purchase. Thank you for recommending us and I will be sure to pass along your kind words! --Joe Ehlert, General Manager

Purchased Toyota Sienna

by from Chino CA |

The internet fleet manager Van Chang were extremely helpful finding the correct car. Save me time and money highly recommend.

August 12, 2015

Peter, thank you for taking the time and providing us with a review and feedback! Van is extremely helpful and I will be sure to show Van your feedback. Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to working with you again.

Customer

by from Corona, Ca 92880 |

It was an excellent experience. The sales person was professional and very accommodating to everything we needed. I would give this dealership and our salesman an A+ rating.

August 11, 2015

Eduardo, thank you for your kind words and feedback! I am glad the salesperson was professional and that you had an excellent experience! We look forward to working with you again and appreciate you choosing Larry H. Miller Toyota Corona!

Toyota Prius service call

by from Newport Beach ca 92662 |

You guys especially Barbara are absolutely ROCKSTARS !!!!

August 5, 2015

Saul, thank you for your 5-Star review and feedback! Barbara is an excellent asset to our team here and I will be sure to pass along this review! --Joe Ehlert, General Manager

Excellent Service

by from Corona CA |

Very good experience at this dealer. Fair price and everyone polite and friendly. Will go back again.

August 2, 2015

Thank you, Joe, for your review and feedback! I am glad that you had a good experience and look forward to working with you again. --Joe

Outstanding Service . By Mr. Richard Gluck

by from Riverside California |

Richard Gluck gave me the best service that I have ever received. Since the moment that I called to make the appointment to have my 2007 Camry have a transmission service done, He answered all my questions that I had. When the service was completed, he went over all the other services that my car needed. He also assisted me on having my dash board replaced. The service was done promptly and professionally. I really appreciate the way that I was treated by Mr. Richard Gluck. I will return to have my cars serviced at your dealer , and I will highly recommend your dealer to my friends. Thank You Very Much. Julio A. Navarro

July 22, 2015

Thank you, Julio, for your review and rating and for letting me know how well my team is doing. Richard is a great asset to my team and I will be sure to pass along your kind words and review. Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Service

by from Corona, CA |

Rich was very helpful and got us going. His follow-up is what keeps me going back.

July 22, 2015

Ray, thank you for taking time out of your day to provide us with a review and feedback! I am glad that Rich could assist you in your Service/Repair and we look forward to working with you again.

Best experience ever!!!

by from Pomona, CA |

Neever has purchasing a vehicle been so easy and smooth. My next purchases will all be from this dealership.

July 18, 2015

Denise, thank you for your honesty and feedback. I am glad to hear that we were able to take care of you and we look forward to working with you again soon.