Nicholas Parks Hyundai KIA

1066 Marina Blvd, San Leandro, CA 94577

New 888-468-9058 New 888-468-9058
Used 888-468-6713 Used 888-468-6713
Service 888-468-9572 Service 888-468-9572

Best Pricing in the Bay Area!

Battery repalcement

by from San Leandro, CA |

Service department staff was immediately available when I first called in by phone. I was given price, confirmed that part was available, and I could come in without an appointment to have my dead battery inspected, and if necessary, replaced. When I brought my car in, the staff adhered to all commitments. The cause of battery failure was explained, the faulty battery was replaced, and repairs were completed within the hour. I also received a complimentary car wash

January 14, 2016

We appreciate your kind words, Alan. We are glad that we could get your car fixed up and back in good running order. Thank you for your recommendation as well. If there is anything more we can do please come back and see us again any time! We look forward to your next visit. Take care. James Applebury, GM. james@nicholasparks.com 510-347-3000

Great service,Clean facilities

by from San Leandro California |

My salesmen and definitely the cars they kept checking to see if we were comfortable and needed anything and keeping us updated on the time we would be there.

January 14, 2016

Rickie, we appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear our team did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! James Applebury, GM. james@nicholasparks.com 510-347-3000

Great Service, Price, in and out!

by from Brentwood CA |

Great Price , great people, in and out! I'm 54 years old and have been purchasing cars for a long time; this is the best experience ever! I mean this, I wasn't there but an hour and was driving away in a new car w/GREAT PRICE! Thank YOU, I'll be back!

January 14, 2016

Charles, thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team takes pride in their fast, friendly, and efficient customer service and will be ecstatic to hear that you left Nicholas Parks Kia satisfied. We are very appreciative of your 5-star review and recommendation. We appreciate you continually trusting us with your car buying needs and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle! Don't forget to LIKE us on Facebook to take advantage of our exclusive online coupons and discounts! James Applebury, GM. james@nicholasparks.com 510-347-3000

Friendly & helpful team!

by from Oakland, CA |

Everyone went above and beyond to find us what we needed. We interacted with 5 or so employees during the process & it was a true team effort.

January 14, 2016

Elizabeth, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new car! We are very happy to hear that it was a smooth process for you as we know buying a car takes time out of your day. Enjoy your new car and make sure to like us on Facebook to get a hold of the latest deals. James Applebury, GM. james@nicholasparks.com 510-347-3000

Great Service, prices and overall experience

by from Sacramento, CA |

After much research I found Robby in my search to buy a Optima. I had gone thru the usual car lot experience and was tired of it by the time I talked to Robby. And I could not be more happy ! He was very courteous, knowledgeable about the car, provided great information and I walked away a happy customer. Overall excellent service and I did not feel pressured or any of the usual car lot feelings. Truly refreshing !!! Not like the typical car buying experience, no tricks or gimmicks. Just good service and he even helped me get insurance !! The guy is truly well connected and knows how to take care of a customer. Will be referring / going back to him to all my friends and family.

They have great prices and good people

by from Alameda, CA |

I spent the last week looking for a Kia Sorento and Nicholas Parks Kia was consistently willing to make the best deals of any dealer in the Bay Area. I worked with Robby Oseguera who found the perfect car for my family. His prices were beyond what other dealers were offering. Robby was also a pleasure to work with and made the process of buying the car fun. He felt genuine in his recommendations and did not try to upsell me on options I did not really need. He knew all the details on the car and the pricing. He was not aggressive or pushy, but friendly and fun. If you want a Kia, go see Robby at Nicholas Parks Kia. He will tak good care of you.

Great buying experience

by from Oakland, CA |

This review is for Robby who has been really helpful and thoughtful with me in my process of buying a new car (Kia Rio). He spent 5 hours with me and my friend, allowing me to test drive the 2 cars I was interested in in realistic road conditions, and answering all my questions, so that I could be comfortable with my decision. I liked that he was not putting pressure on me and that he wanted me to make the decision that felt right for me. He worked on getting the best deal for me. I could feel that he wanted me to be happy with my decision, and not to pressure me in something I didn't want. He allowed me to test drive the cars in conditions that reproduce realistic driving experience. He was really patient on answering all my questions. He also came and picked me up at my place, so that I could get the car at the dealership when it was ready. If you want to buy a car at the dealership, I'd recommend talking to him. He is honest and he cares about your experience. He is also fun to talk to, which makes the experience enjoyable!

great customer service!

by from Menlo Park, CA |

When I came in looking for a car, I had so many questions and concerns. I kinda had an idea of what kind of car I wanted but still wanted to see multiple cars with different packages and price options. I was pleasantly surprised at how well Robert Oseguera handled all of my questions. He was always very informative but patient at the same time. Even when I needed some time to think about my car choice, he never made me feel rushed or cheated from a good deal. He made me feel comfortable and helped me find my perfect car! I love my white Genesis 5.0! Thanks again.

They replaced my starter broke my ignition tumbler

by from San leandro CA |

The dealer repaired my starter and broke my key tumbler and proceed to deny breaking it. They also pack the key hole with grease and act like nothing happened.

Very helpful and fair.

by from Oakland CA |

I just moved to the bay area and had a temporary address. I still needed to change my insurance and bank info and they were very patient about the whole process. Once that was settled it was smooth sailing.