Deer Park Auto Sales

(3.7) 3 Reviews

11408 Jefferson Ave, Newport News, VA 23601

Great car buying experience!!

by from Newport News, VA |

I just got my new Jeep from Mike and Art at Deer Park Auto, what a great experience. Thank you for answering all my questions and taking the time to show me all my different options. I feel so happy that Mike was able to help me pick out the perfect car. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new car. I was impressed with the information and vehicle history that was provided to me and I love the warranty options too.

Nice Dealership

by from Yorktown, Va |

I came to look at a Volvo. It was easy to find and very convenient. I spoke with Mike and he was nice and the whole process was very low stress. They were friendly and easy to deal with. Thank you.

2010 Jeep Wrangler

by from Newport News VA. |

I drove down to look at a Jeep on their lot I was there for about 15 minutes and looked at 3 jeeps and no one ever came out to speak with me. I was in plain sight there was a guy outside power washing care and he was the only person I even saw.

Deer Park Auto Sales responded to this review

October 16, 2014

Thank you for your interest in this Jeep. We are very sorry that you came down and no one was here to service your needs. Sometimes we are away at auctions or delivering vehicles to buyers. We are a small dealership and sometimes we are not at the dealership at all times. The man that you saw washing a car was our detail man and he is not licensed by the state to show or sell cars. We would love the opportunity to better serve you. If you would like to come back and see this Jeep or any other vehicle that we have we would love the privileged to help you find your next car. Please call Mike or Art at 757-595-9426 we would personally like to speak with you and possibly set up an appointment to show you some of our Jeeps that we have in stock.