Whitaker Sports and Import Cars

1081 Hwy 36 E, Maplewood, MN 55109

Used 877-712-5015

VERY SAVVY CUSTOMER!!

by from MINNESOTA |

I recently purchase a vehicle from this dealer because their inventory was outstanding, well maintained and priced well below the other local competition in the area. Additionally, this is a two lever Indoor Warehouse Dealership, all vehicles are inside, it's pretty cool.. The staff was great, their vehicles we above standards and the financing they offered my compared to my own bank was fantastic... The save me and my family a large amount of money with the fair pricing and great interest rate I earned through them. The place is a great concept, all indoors, fun people and yes, I will be back and I will also tell family and friends about the new dealership in the Maplewood/White Bear Lake area. Frank C.

Very Satisfied new owner of 2014 BMW 528 X-drive

by from Saint Paul, MN |

Very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful staff. I test drove several Audi, Mercedes, BMW, and Lexus vehicles. Chose a BMW 528 X-drive but wanted one in White. Within a week, they found a low mileage 2014, shipped it to their store, and cleaned it up to showroom condition. The delivery was also noteworthy. I set at time for delivery and when I arrived the car was ready and on display in front of the showroom. I was greeted by the owner who went over every detail of the car. I had prearranged financing, but the dealer was able to beat my rate by over 2% with their in-house financing. I am very please with the condition of the vehicle, the very competitive price, and the excellent service. I have already recommended this dealer to neighbors and friends.