Ash Auto Sales 22.com

4 U.S. Route 22, Hillside, NJ 07205

Used 877-875-7542 Used877-875-7542

No Hassel, Easy Financing.

great place to buy a car

by from Newark, NJ |

This place is a small dealer at the end of 22. I passed it a million times and always saw nice cars but never went in. I was looking to get a car that was not expensive but reliable. I was in and out with a car in less than an hour. I told them what I was looking for. they showed me what they had. I said I would have to be to work in an hour and I was out of there in less than that. The ladies in he office were very pleasant and welcoming. They even had someone drop off the car to my house because I had to get to work. I am happy with my purchase and very happy with their service.

just like aby other used car dealer.

by from Plainfield NJ |

I was interested in one of their vehicles in the lot. i went and looked at the car inside and out, vehicle was in ok condition, slide door did not work and a few dents and scratches normal of a used car, when i asked the guy for the carfax report he said " I will give you a copy of that when you buy the car" that really threw me off. the reason a want the car fax is to make sure the car was not involved in a major incident that would affect the price or would become a major expense to me later. I did not buy the car and i will not recommend this place to anyone.

FAN... FREAKIN... TABULOUS PLACE TO BUY A CAR!!!!!

by from Brick City, NJ |

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVED THEM!!!!! these people are awesome. My credit isn't the greatest. They didn't turn me away though. They actually let me test drive the cars I wanted, not the ones they wanted to put me in like some dealers do.. The ladies in there were real great, easy to talk to.. Actually I think I had a little too much fun with them. Moral of the story is, these people will go out of there way to help get you into the car you want. They def did with me! You have a lifetime customer Ash Auto!!! You are great!!!

Best Service I have seen in quite some time!!!

by from Westchester, NY |

I hate car shopping I am not going to even lie. I hate the way sales men treat you when you walk into a lot. I needed a car for me and a car for my wife. I was expecting double the trouble. These people really made me feel welcome. They were very polite over the phone so I didn't mind driving over. They were extremely accommodating to me and my wife. We bought both cars the very same day. We are extremely happy

LOVED THEM!!!

by from JC, NJ |

I HATE TO STEREOTYPE PEOPLE BUT PEOPLE THAT SELL CARS ARE NOT THIS NICE AND HELPFUL. THIS DEALERSHIP REALLY HELPED ME OUT. I TRADED MY PIECE OF CRAP THAT I STILL OWED MONEY ON. THEY GAVE ME ALITTLE MORE THAN WHAT I THOUGHT THE CAR WAS WORTH IN MY OPINION. THEY WERE STILL ABLE TO GET ME A LOAN WITH MY CREDIT SITUATION. THEY GAVE ME MY OPTIONS AS FAR AS THE DIFFERENT MONTHLY PAYMENT DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH I WAS GOING TO PUT DOWN. THEY GAVE ME THE OPTION. THEY LET ME PICK WHICH EVER WAS COMFORTABLE FOR ME. THEY GOT ME OUT OF MY CRAP CAR. I GOT TO GO HOME IN THE CAR I LOVE AND I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY. SO I AM RECOMMENDING THESE GUYS TO EVERYONE

Not your average dealer for sure

by from hillside, nj |

I am so very pleased with this place. All of their employees are so very nice. They were friendly and helpful. I bought a 2003 Mercedes C230 . I am very happy with the car. Ash Auto Sales got some real good.

THEY DO IT ALL

by from New York, NY |

I talked to them on the phone. I live in NY and knew I was going to wind up with insurance that was crazy high.They told me to come in and they would help me find cheap insurance. They got me a good payment for the car and helped me look at prices for different insurance companies.They are real good and patient. They were all trying to help me. I left with the car I want and I left happy.

GREAT DEALERSHIP!!

by from HILLSIDE, NJ |

I came across a 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser online. I looked at so many. I went to this dealership. They were the nicest ever. They gave me a great deal! Real great customer service!! This was a hassle free purchase!!!

Great Dealership!

by from Connecticut |

I called and spoke to a young lady on the phone. I explained to her my current credit situation. I explained I wasn't going to drive 2 1/2hours to the dealership unless I had conformation that I was approved. She said she would do everything she can to help me. She most certainly did. It took a day or so, but she did get me approved. We worked out all the figures on the phone. She told me what I needed to bring. I was done with all the paperwork within an hour. I wish I had worked with these people with all my previous and painful purchases. I recommend this dealership to everyone.

GREAT SERVICE EVERY TIME

by from Newark, NJ |

This is the second vehicle I buy from this place. Always the best prices and always always the best service. I never feel like I am going there for business. Everyone there is so friendly. We talk and joke like we are friends. That is exactly why I will always buy my cars from these people. They make me feel comfortable. I never got the feeling that they are just selling me something and that's it. I also sent a few people I know from work. If they bought or they didn't, they always said it was a good place and good people.