Ash Auto Sales 22.com

Used 877-875-7542

No Hassel,Easy Financing.

Great Dealership!

by from Connecticut |

I called and spoke to a young lady on the phone. I explained to her my current credit situation. I explained I wasn't going to drive 2 1/2hours to the dealership unless I had conformation that I was approved. She said she would do everything she can to help me. She most certainly did. It took a day or so, but she did get me approved. We worked out all the figures on the phone. She told me what I needed to bring. I was done with all the paperwork within an hour. I wish I had worked with these people with all my previous and painful purchases. I recommend this dealership to everyone.

GREAT SERVICE EVERY TIME

by from Newark, NJ |

This is the second vehicle I buy from this place. Always the best prices and always always the best service. I never feel like I am going there for business. Everyone there is so friendly. We talk and joke like we are friends. That is exactly why I will always buy my cars from these people. They make me feel comfortable. I never got the feeling that they are just selling me something and that's it. I also sent a few people I know from work. If they bought or they didn't, they always said it was a good place and good people.

MY EXPERIENCE!!!

by from New York, NY |

I was looking for an Audi A8L and found one at Ash Auto Sales. It was in such mint condition, I truly couldn't believe it. The pictures surely didn't do it justice. More important was the staff. they were so warm and welcoming. Mr. Tamir is more than just a sales man. He is truly a people's person. I recommend anyone looking for a nice car and looking to work with good people to come buy a car from there.

BEST EXPERIENCE BY FAR!!

by from East Orange, NJ |

The staff at the dealership (Ash Auto) were very welcoming. I loved the customer service!! didn't feel rushed or influenced what so ever. very helpful! made my car buying process my best ever! I am going to refer anyone I know to this place. They really were great!

I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!

by from Ocean City, Maryland |

I have been looking for this car for quite some time. When I found it, I was hesitant in driving to New Jersey because I thought it was priced low and usually something is wrong . I called and asked if there was an physical or mechanical issues and they said none at all. I thought someone may be lying but the price was so good that I figured it may need minor repairs maybe as most used cars do. I got there at 10 which is what time they open. I test drove the car.... drives like a dream. I wanted this car so long I hoped they could get me financed. They did !! excellent rate. I am so very happy with my car! with the service, and the people. They are so nice! I truly loved this place and loved the people. It was worth the 5 hour drive!!!

RECOMMENDED 100%!!!!!

by from Paterson, NJ |

I bought so many cars in my time.. I have had my share experiences with car dealerships. Usually very aggressive. I know I don't have the best of credit. I told them that before I got there. I told them I was working with a small down payment. I told them exactly what I wanted over the phone so I don't waste my time going there for nothing. They told me they had an approval for me. I was expecting the run around after I got there because that is what I was used to getting from the dealers. They didn't try to change the car I wanted or ask for more down payment. They actually did have an approval for me when I got there. I test drove the car, I signed, and drove away. No hassle what so ever. They were very social people. We laughed , joked around and handled business. I have officially made this the go to place when I want to buy a car or if anyone asks for my recommendation.

Very Friendly... Very Pleasant!!!

by from West New York, NJ |

Very Pleasant! No pressure! Great cars! Very friendly! Would recommend them to all my friends and family!

GREAT SERVICE!

by from Plainfield, NJ |

It was a pleasure working with Ash Auto Sales. They were thorough and canny about us. They were also very helpful with the process of getting the loan.

Absolutely Outstanding Service!!!!

by from Hillside, NJ |

This dealer really provided me and my partner with outstanding service. I went in knowing what I want, I knew how much I wanted to put down, how much I wanted to pay and left with exactly that. Staff is extremely friendly and professional. They held up to their end of the bargain on everything they promised. I would absolutely recommend this dealer to anyone looking to buy a car with out the hassle.

These people are awesome!!! I was approved!!!!!!!!

by from Verona, NJ |

I am not going to lie, I don't have the best credit. Laura was so patient with me. She was in contact with me trying to get me approved with a few different banks. She did get me approved as promised! I love my truck. Thank you Ash Auto Sales for taking the time to work with me and not turning me away like a few dealerships did. I give you 5 stars for everything. If your credit is less than perfect, go see Laura at Ash Auto Sales. She sits on the left side, always smiling. I already sent a few people to go check her out.