Fast Lane Motorsports

(5.0) 4 Reviews

921 W Mayfield Rd, Arlington, TX 76015

They actually made me happy

by from Arlington, Texas |

When I first went by, they had a car that they had just received. I liked it more than the original one that I was looking at. It needed a little work, bumper paint a new rear view mirror, and a tire was bald. I put some faith in them because it was exactly what I was looking for. Nile kept in touch for 3 days until it was completed. Went back and they had paper work and car ready to go! They actually put a whole tank of gas in it as well which has never happened to me! This place is the real deal. I have faith that they will get bigger because customer satisfaction is A+ in my book. Would rather buy from then than a franchise dealer any day! Hopefully I can send them some referrals and make a little money myself! Good job guys!!

July 22, 2015

Im glad you found the car you wanted here! Enjoy it and have we hope to see you again soon!

SUPER AWESOME!!

by from Arlington, Texas |

Nael was great to work with. Sent many pictures, video, and carfax before we went in to test drive. His whole family is involved in the process and make it super easy, as well as keeping you comfortable staying away from normal sales tactics we ran into at other places! THANK YOU GUYS FOR MY NEW CAR!!

July 22, 2015

Thank you Trish! Enjoy your new bmw! let us know if you need anything else!

Ryan bessent

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Exceptional customer service! prompt email responses showed me all the pictures I wanted (which was important cause I'm from out of town) Nael picked me up from dfw airport, we took a short ride to Arlington where his warehouse is located. When we arrived the vehicle looked immaculate! Exactly as it was portrayed in the many pictures I looked at. Better yet still, the paper work was already prepared and ready to be signed. Overall this was an absolutely pleasant car buying experience, if i could give it 10 stars i would!!!

April 8, 2015

Thank you Ryan, it was a pleasure doing business with you! Let me know if you need anything else.

Thank YOU!!

by from Mansfield, Texas |

Was super easy, and really fast! They had everything ready that was possible, from the time I got off the phone and got there to test drive, I wouldn't have minded to sit around and chat more! Everyone was very nice!!! Thanks yall!!

November 11, 2014

It was great having you here! Bring back all your friends and family!