Porsche of Larchmont

(2.3) 3 Reviews

2500 Boston Post Road, Larchmont, NY 10538

Used 914-397-0100

Pepe needs to step up their enthusiasm!!

by from Pleasantville, NY |

We exchanged a couple of emails with no quote submitted for the car and options I wanted. They insisted on me taking a Panamera with options I didn't want thus increasing the cost by 5K. I already leased 2 cars from them but they changed their entire sales crew which basically has a take or leave it attitude. It took quite a lot to get them to state I could order a car with the options I wanted. I need to keep looking for a dealer who actually wants the business.

Porsche of Larchmont responded to this review

September 15, 2013

Salespeople Gary Minsky and John Farrell have worked for Pepe Porsche (now Porsche of Larchmont) for a combined 18 years.

Pleasure to deal with.

by from Scarsdale, NY |

I have bought many cars throughout the years and this has been my best experience by far. I have never felt more comfortable or at ease during the process.

Horrible Customer Service

by from Croton On Hudson |

Visited the dealership twice, once in January shopping for a Cayenne than in September for a Panamera they never called me back or sent an offer. Bought a VW Touareg in January and a Panamera last weekend from Manhattan Motorcars (Excellent Customer Service).