White Plains Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Service 888-725-3419

BIGGEST INVENTORY OF ONE OWNER GRAND CHEROKEE'S IN THE TRI-STATE REAGION

great service twice now!

by from chappaqua |

I just leased the second Jeep Cherokee Overland from White Plains Jeep. I have had extremely good service from the entire sales team both times. My salesman Ted Plenge was both knowledgeable and professional. I would definitely recommend this dealership and salesman again.

Great service

by from Long Island, NY |

I went to this dealership after visiting 4 others. The friendliness and customer service at this location was the best! My sales rep was Walter. He was very nice, knowledgable and helpful in the car buying process. He was very patient with us and helped us make sure everything was set so I could pick up my car without a problem. Walter really tried to get us the best price on our 2012 Jeep Wrangler. The entire staff was great. I financed with my own bank and they did not try to pressure me to finance with their bank which I greatly appreciate! Overall, I would definitely return. Thank you Walter!

Great Experience, Knowledgeable Salesforce

by from Norwalk, CT |

I've had my new Jeep Cherokee for just a week and absolutely love it! As my first experience purchasing a brand new car, from a dealership that didn't have a family member working in it, my experience was great. Ted P, was very personable, knowledgeable, and made the entire experience very easy. The whole experience from the test drive to delivery took only 4 days, had the new before Thanksgiving! My only complaint is the actual dealership, the building is outdated and could definitely use a remodeling to help make any wait time more comfortable. Will surely be recommending Ted and White Plains to others!

No pressure - polite salesforce

by from Scarsdale, NY |

My entire experience was very professional. They did an excellent job from the minute I called with a inventory question based on some online research I was doing. I scheduled an appointment and both vehicles were made accessible when I arrived. Zoltan S., my salesperson, did an excellent job of listening to what my needs were and did not try up selling me. All an all a positive experience.