White Plains Lincoln

Used 888-257-3261
Service 877-321-4677

Excellent Auto Dealer

by from Elmhurst, NY |

I got my Ford 2006 Escape here and I can only give the highest praise to White Plains Lincoln. I've had my car serviced and inspected by them. They are so courteous and professional. They are a real pleasure to do business with.

Ask for Daniel Taylor

by from Branford CT |

I just bought a Lincoln Town Car from White Plains Lincoln, and can recommend asking for Daniel Taylor. He was a gentleman throughout the process, professional, laid back, knowledgeable, and attentive to my needs. He's got 20 years experience at the dealership, so he knows his way around a Lincoln.

Competitive, friendly and professional

by from Hartford, Ct |

My car shopping trip started on the internet on CARS.com. White Plains Lincoln listed a '12 MKZ with the features, mileage and colors that I was looking for and it was very competitively priced. I did look at a similar MKZ locally with 9K miles at a Ford dealer but they could not offer the car as certified and was listing it about $3K more. I made an appointment with Steve DiCenzo at White Plains Lincoln for Saturday, the next day. The 1.5 hour drive from CT was easy and well worth it. From the moment my wife and I entered White Plains Lincoln, Steve DiCenzo met us and treated us like family. From the entire staff you are treated with respect, friendliness, sincerity, and professionalism. White Plains Lincoln is truly a FIVE star dealership. They took care of transferring the CT registration on that Saturday and the Sirius subscription from our trade. We drove our Certified '12 MKZ off the lot late in the afternoon with a full tank of gas too! I did not expect such a wonderful car buying experience. White Plains Lincoln has it all over even the Audi dealerships. We are very pleased.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Rockland County, NY |

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had, Dee is pleasant, knowledgable and genuine. I would reccommend buying a car from White Plains Lincoln, whether its new, used or otherwise these guys are the best. They really care and it shows. Thx

Used Nissan Pathfinder

by from Wallkill, New York |

Our experience with White Plains Lincoln was very good. All the people we met that work there were all very friendly and helpful. Our sales associate Kevin was wonderful. At no point did we feel like we were being pressured into anything or that we were dealing with anything but professionals. We are very satisfied with our purchase and experience and would recommend them to others.

A picture is worth a thousand words

by from Ogdensburg, NJ |

but still doesn't replace seeing a car in person. Setting an appointment was easy, but the salesperson I was dealing with was off the day I went. I met with the sales manager, as there wasn't another person available at the time of my appointment. The car was a disappointment tho, as there were several deep scratches in the hood and trunk sill as well as a displaced front air dam, obviously the result of hitting a curb. The listed price was on a par with the car I eventually bought, which had none of the damage that the car at White Plains had. So overall, not an unpleasant experience, but I didn't find what I was looking for.

Tremendous customer service

by from Yonkers, NY |

I bought a certified pre-owned Lincoln from this dealer in March 2013 after previously visiting other dealerships. For me, the friendliness, sincerity, and professionalism of the salesperson are the main criteria which affect my buying decision for any big ticket item. The salesperson, Kevin Goodwin, and the used car manager, "Dee" Danna, were excellent in all these areas. I bought the vehicle the same day after meeting them.

Lincoln Lover for years

by from Scarsdale, New York |

White Plains Lincoln is truly a FIVE star dealership. From the moment you enter you are treated with respect and not pressured at all. They let their cars sell themselves. My salesman, kevin Goodwin has been selling cars for decades yet is is on top of all the new technology. As a return customer I was treated like a "king". They value their customers and want to keep them happy in every way possible. Their service department is the perfect complement to their sales department. They will keep your Lincoln in top condition for the life of the car. My Town Car had more than 145,000 miles on it and it continued to run like a dream thanks to their top notch technicians. I shall only buy Lincolns andI shall only buy them from White plains Lincoln. Im a customer for life.

great service

by from tuckahoe new york |

i bought a a ford explorer truck from the used car manager dee d'anna and he was great very noligable and helpfull i would definatly go back to him as well as recomend him

Totally Satisfied!!!

by from Yonkers, NY |

My visit to White Plains Lincoln was successful and satifying.I purchased a certified pre-owned ford focus and I couldn't be happier. The used car manager was extremly knowledgable and very patient and exceeded my expectations. The quality of service was above the rest. Overall, my experience was EXCELLENT! Love my car!!!

They Get It Right

by from New Rochelle, NY |

I was extremely pleased when I used this dealer in the distant past. I moved away and decided to shop at a local dealer. What a mistake -- they basically ignored me and what I wanted, making me feel insulted. So I decided to take the trip back to White Plains Lincoln dealershp. Boy am I glad I did. They have perfected the process -- they listen to what you want and put you in the vehicle that satisfies your wishes. And most importantly, they do it WITH CLASS, treating you as a gentleman, and making the process speedy, accurate, and enjoyable. You feel like you are a part of a family when you deal with the best salesman I have ever dealt with in buying cars (for 40 years). NO GIMMICKS, NO PRESSURE, NO PUSHING. Just great service. So glad I went back and that they are still living up to their great reputation. You want to be happy with buying a car, then don't deal with any other dealership.