Schaumburg Honda Automobiles

Used 877-671-0858
Service 888-741-9023

Satisfied Customer

by from  Schaumburg, IL |

I went with Schaumburg Hondamainly because the Salesman, Mike Gargano was great. From the start, He listened to Me. Looked for what I wanted and never tried to steer me to something they already had on the lot. He was also very knowledgeable about the options available. I bought a Crv and have been very happy with the service I have needed. Good People and a Nice Facility. I have recommended Schaumburg Honda and Mike to a few people.

February 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us an online review.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Chicago area |

My husband and I visited Schaumburg Honda on Friday night, April 17, 2015. We were greeted by Boti Maruta, our sales consultant. He is the best car salesman we have ever dealt with -- very knowledgeable about his product and very personable. I was looking for a new 2014 Honda Crosstour. We test drove a silver one with black interior and were very happy with the way the car handled and looked. However, I was hoping to get one of the Crosstours with a lighter interior. Boti found us a Burgundy one with ivory interior. It is exactly what I was looking for. We went back on Saturday, April 18, 2015, and purchased this car. I couldn't be happier with this Crosstour. We have never had such a pleasurable experience buying a car, very hassle free. Also, Roger A. Love, the new car sales manager was great to work with. Schaumburg Honda is a very nice dealership.

Great Experience!!!

by from Asheville Nc |

Purchased a used 2008 Toyota Highlander from Mike Gargano. He was very professional and friendly and worked to get me the deal and financing I was looking for. When I picked up the vehicle, it was detailed and ready for me. I was given a very throughout walk through of the vehicle as well.

April 27, 2015

We love to hear you had such a great experience at Schaumburg Honda! This is exactly the experience we hope to create for our guests. Thanks for being part of the Schaumburg Honda family.

A great salesman

by from piyanceet@yandex.co |

Mark E. was a great salesman to work with. I had no experience with Schaumburg Honda. He was amazingly responsive, not pushy, reasonable, made me want to work with him. You need to go to Mark E.

April 27, 2015

Thank you for your five star review! We respect our customers time and budget. Mike Gargano Internet Manager

Fantastic

by from Schaumburg, IL |

Stopped in at Schaumburg Honda to see Jim Rubey about buying out my lease and he told me he could put me in a new one for the same payment with more equipment. I knew I couldn't pass on that deal. Very happy with Jim and my new car!

April 27, 2015

Kelly, we are happy to make your experience fun and engaging! It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we're glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring

Awesome experience

by from Schaumburg, IL |

I have bought numerous cars at numerous dealerships in my life and have not had a better experience than I did at Schaumburg Honda. The salesman Mike Gargano I worked with was polite and knowledgable, as was the finance manager. I did not feel as though I was trying to be "sold", but rather being helped in facilitating a transaction. It was across the board the best experience I have had in buying a car.

Satisfied Customer

by from Schaumburg, IL |

mario did an awsome job showing me the car .this is the second car we got from him and we love it. i will always come back to schaumburg honda

April 27, 2015

Thanks so much for your warm recommendation of the team here at Schaumburg Honda. We are so happy to hear you've had a great experience with us, and we hope to continue to serve you for many years to come. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Great value, very professional

by from Schaumburg, IL |

I am very satisfied with the service I received from your salesman Razzak Khader. He is a extraordinary salesman who is very knowledgeable and helpful in helping selecting the right car. He did a good job on getting us a price within our budget.

April 27, 2015

Thank you for your five star review, Mohammed! We respect our customers time and budget.

Good experience

by from Schaumburg, IL |

Good experience dealing with razzak and mohammed. they did good job getting me price I wanted and the accessories I wanted. my family has bought over 5 cars from schaumburg honda.

April 27, 2015

Thank you for this amazing review, Rakesh! I am happy to hear that you had a wonderful car buying experience and that everyone did a great job providing you what you really wanted. Our team worked hard to provide and exceptional service and understanding our customers' needs and I am glad that they were able to provide you that. Congratulations on your purchase and we look forward to seeing you again!

Easy experience

by from Schaumburg, IL |

Sweet deal and easy experience with Jim Rubey at Schaumburg Honda on my new Pilot. I like it when it's simple and informative. It should always be like this. Thanks!

April 27, 2015

Dave, Thanks for the great feedback! We're very happy that our salesman Jim Rubey was there to give you the customer service we know you deserve and made your car buying experience a pressure free one! Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again!

Best of the Best

by from Schaumburg, IL |

We just bought a Toyota Camry from Schaumburg Honda. Mike Gargano And Terry were both very helpful. I didn't feel pressured at all when I was looking into different options. After my purchase, Mike has made himself available to me for any questions I had. Would definitely recommend and go back again.

April 27, 2015

Hi Patricia and thanks for the great feedback! We're very happy that everyone was there to give you the customer service we know you deserve and made your car buying experience a pressure free one! Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again!