Schaumburg Honda Automobiles

Used 877-671-0858
Service 888-741-9023

Satisfied Customer

by from  Schaumburg, IL |

I went with Schaumburg Hondamainly because the Salesman, Mike Gargano was great. From the start, He listened to Me. Looked for what I wanted and never tried to steer me to something they already had on the lot. He was also very knowledgeable about the options available. I bought a Crv and have been very happy with the service I have needed. Good People and a Nice Facility. I have recommended Schaumburg Honda and Mike to a few people.

Schaumburg Honda Automobiles responded to this review

February 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us an online review.

Three-Peat Customers

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

My husband and I purchased a new Honda Civic today from Schaumburg Honda, and we could not be happier. This is the 3rd Honda we have purchased from Schaumburg Honda and we are three-peat customers because of the excellent service of "our" salesman, John Stock. John has an approach that is unassuming, yet confident, and his knowledge base regarding each vehicle is incredible. He also has a unique ability to assess and then understand both my husband's and my personalities to provide assistance in effectively narrowing down the new car choices and subsequently arriving at the perfect cars for each of us. John thoroughly educated us on every aspect of the new car including programming the navigation screen which was extremely helpful to me. The facility which houses Honda of Schaumburg is not a particularly well maintained facility for customers or sales persons, but the people like John Stock, Jim Martinez and Jason Richardson far out weigh any maintainence issues by far.

Great Customer Service

by from Schaumburg, IL |

My Salesman Mike Gargano truly loves his profession and knows his product. He was very professional and a joy to deal with and I would recommend him and Schaumburg Honda to anyone who is interested in a Honda. Thanks Mike And Roger for a job well done.

Best of the Best

by from Schaumburg, IL |

Rodger McClintock is very helpful and we are very pleased with our entire experience. We have a car that has been serviced here for years and overall Schaumburg Honda is a pleasurable dealership to work with. We will consider Rodger and Schaumburg Honda first with our next car purchase.

Great Job

by from Schaumburg, IL |

I was looking for a new Honda Odessey for my family and after calling around to several dealerships, I found that Schaumburg Honda had the van we were looking for at a great price. John Irvine was super friendly and extremely helpful right from the start. He made the buying experience fun and easy. Thank you to John and the team at Schuamburg Honda!

Wonderful

by from Schaumburg, IL |

I saw a 2007 Civic on Craigslist and sent in a email to the Dealership. John Irvine not only responded quickly he was just really nice about everything. I would definitely recommend him on what I saw and experienced.

Shopped for Acura RL

by from Schaumburg IL |

We bought an Acura RL. Our salesperson Boti Maruta was exceptional! He took time to educate us about the features of the car, we never felt pressured or hurried, and overall, the experience was exceptional. We will be sure to come back, and recommend Schaumburg Honda and Boti to our friends.

Excellent

by from Schaumburg, IL |

The process was fairly straightforward; we were able to connect over the phone while I was out of town to confirm pricing, options, etc. Mario was able to do a bit of research and contact me with results, which was helpful.

Wonderful Buying experience

by from Schaumburg, IL |

Wonderful buying experience. Dimitar was very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. We had visited other dealerships and no one provided the same level of knowledge or care that we received here. We would recommend Dimitar to all of our family and friends. Thank you!

Great deal

by from Schaumburg, IL |

I can not thank John Irvine enough for his help. He is outstanding at his job and I felt that he truly went out of his way, knowing my financial situation. I didn't feel any pressure, just a sincere human being trying to help. I would recommend John to anyone I know in need of a vehicle.

Great Experience

by from schaumburg il |

This was by far the best experience I have ever had buying a car. Ben DeGarcia greeted me and was very friendly. I told him what I was looking for and had a test drive right away. He made all the paperwork very easy and I couldn't be happier with the service. He has even continued to keep in touch with me to see if everything was all right with the car. I have told friends if they are in the market for a Honda to call Ben.