Beck Chevrolet Saab

561 Central Park Avenue, Yonkers, NY 10704

Used 914-963-5446

2006 Cts

by from Yonkers, ny |

Purchased my 2006 from this dealership in January 2013. They wouldn't budge in the price because "this car was in mint condition". Claimed they serviced it and it would last me a long time. My salesperson told me any problems to bring the car back and they will take good care of me. Brought my car back two weeks later for problems. They have the nerve to tell me their warranty does not cover the problems and treated me like garbage on a side walk. I have not had this car for a year yet and I spent close to $3000.00 in repairs. I will never in my life recommend this used car place to anyone. All they care about is money in their pocket. They pushed this car on me cause of the immaculate condition and me being a single mother of two, I believed them cause I needed a car that would last, I believed them. PLEASE people do not go here. They only care when they are trying to sell the car. Once you pull away, you are history!

Service Dept Lacks Service, but Repairs Good

by from Yonkers, NY |

Long time GM owner. Recently transfered to the area and have taken my Chevy here for service several times with similar experience. They give you a "service appointment" but that doesn't really mean anything. They'll take your vehicle in and then just sit on it for a while (almost two days once) without calling you or, as you'll find out later, even touching it. Once they finally take your vehicle in, they're really bad about just keeping you informed and letting you know what progress they're making. Will they be done later today, tomorrow morning, the next day? "As soon as possible, we'll call you" Honestly and transparency and good communication can do wonders for customer service. Don't take my vehicle in and tell me you'll get "right on it" and then not even touch it for ages... and if unforeseen circumstances mean you couldn't work on my car for a few days don't make me chase after you only to find out that you've done nothing. Have been pleased with the quality the work done, no complaints there, but my poor customer service experiences here aren't exactly encouraging me to stay with GM for my next purchase.