Yonkers Honda

Service 888-871-5956 Service 888-871-5956

A+ BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU

Excellent Staff!!!!

by from White Plains, NY |

Excellent service, knew exactly what we wanted. She was extremely professional and kind. She made the buying experience fun, quick and easy. Drove away in a new EX CRV that day! Thank you very much! I have leased many cars, and this was the best experience ever!

Horrible service!

by from Yonkers, NY |

My husband and I went to Yonkers Honda, and Gary Wagner helped us. We were looking for a 2016 Honda Accord Sport. We were given a good deal, but Gary was a fast talker, spoke down to us, was very rude, and he even ran our credit report to find our credit scores without us completely filling out the report, and signing it. My husband went into Yonkers Honda, and talked to Gary Wagner, and my husband told Gary that he was going to come back in the evening with me (his wife) to look at the car. Gary Wagner said, "Why do you need your wife to come in? Can't you make a decision by yourself?" My husband said, "I didn't come in to buy a tomato, I came in to buy a car, which is a life long commitment." The next day, we went back, and Gary pretty much called my husband a liar (Gary said, "The information you are giving me is not accurate). My husband said, "Fine I don't want the deal anymore." Gary said, "I don't feel comfortable with this deal." Gary also wanted us to sign the deal before even offering us a test drive. Why would someone sign a deal and then want to test drive a car? What happens if that wasn't the car they wanted after the test drive? We ended up speaking to the manager, but it seemed like the manager was siding with Gary. He apologized for the disrespect, but overall, we had such a bad experience at Yonkers Honda, and would not recommend this dealership to anyone.

Fabulous service, great price, easy transaction !!

by from Bronxville , New York |

OMG!! It was the best car transaction I have ever had! I worked with both Mae Soleiman And Michael LaPadula. They went out of their way to get the exact car that I wanted with all of the options including sensing. I was difficult because they needed to swap cars with another dealership in Connecticut so I could have the beautiful Cosmic Metalluc Blue I desperately wanted! The financial dept had all the paperwork ready to go and no one put any pressure on me to get anything I did not want!! I will continue to go to Yonkers Honda. They were recommended by a friend who came from Queens to use them!! They are phenomenal! You will not be sorry! I am thrilled!!

Friendly and helpful dealership

by from Bronx, NY |

Yonkers Honda had the exact car I had been looking for and they helped me acquire it quickly and headache free. My salesman Ron was friendly, informative, and helpful and the finance officer Mohamed was also knowledgeable, straightforward, and not pushy. Both of these men made me confident in my decision to buy a new car and the very next day I drove off the lot a satisfied customer! I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a Honda.

My buying experience was outstanding

by from new york, ny |

I bought a new PILOT 3 weeks ago from Yonkers Honda. My buying experience was outstanding primarily because of Mae Soleiman. She is a very lovely and honest sales manager. I wish all sales people are like her, very easy to work with, no pressure, very straight forward and most of all she understands people. This is my first PILOT. Her price is good and the process is quick with no time wasted. She is trustworthy and a pleasure to work with. The whole experience at the dealership was pleasant.

Yonkers Honda responded to this review

December 9, 2015

Congratulations on your new Pilot! Thank you very much for your business. Our goal here at Yonkers Honda is to provide the best customer service experience while providing the lowest prices. Enjoy your new car!

Excellent customer service

by from Bronx ny |

Before I went to Yonkers Honda Ihad horrible experiences shopping for used car. Idecided to try Yonkers Honda. I went to the dealership and meet with Bill Burke. He was very pleasant, friendly and berries respectful. After looking at several cars I went back inside he explained a lot of details about the cars which I never received at the other dealers. Therefore I purchase the car that was suitable to me. I strongly recommend Yonkers Honda.

Yonkers Honda responded to this review

December 11, 2015

Bill Burke is been part of our Yonkers Honda for over 2 decades! We re very fortunate to have Bill because he always treats his customers with respect and provides a smooth and easy auto buying process. He is known to always works out the best possible deal.

A happy break with tradition

by from Clarkstown, NY |

I am glad that I broke with tradition and came to Yonkers Honda for my new Civic Hybrid. In the past, I have used another dealership for my purchases. It so happened that Yonkers Honda had the car that I wanted in the color that I wanted. I came in prepared. I was pre-approved through Honda Financial and I wanted to take advantage of a special lease promotion that Honda was offering. Susie helped me make the deal easy. We communicated via email and phone to arrange a date and time to come by to see and test drive the car. My schedule changed due to a work conflict. Nevertheless, the car was there for me to see a few days later. When I arrived at the dealership I met Susie and she introduced me to Michael Bargallo. He took me for a drive and explained many of the great features that Honda throws into the car standard. We went back into the dealership and I discussed the car with Michael. We made a deal that ended up a little better than the deal that I was expecting. In the past at the "other" dealership, this is when the stress gets poured out. When they send you to the Finance Manager to finish the deal. This experience was so far from previous experiences. Kurt finished the final paperwork in a stress free manner that made me glad that I came here. As we finished up, the detailing team was putting a shine on the car. They did a great job! Overall, I can honestly say that I will surely come back to Yonkers Honda the next time I am in the market for a new car. Thank You Yonkers Honda!!

Best Place To Buy Aa Honda

by from Larchmont, NY |

Jon Saba went out of his way to make car buying an actual pleasure! His product knowledge and outgoing personality are an asset to not only the customer but the dealership as well. Honesty and sincerity are the best words to describe how comfortable he and the dealership treat a prospective buyer and I'm not the easiest person to convince. I would go back to Yonkers Honda in a heartbeat to buy another car. Thank you Jon and the staff. Wonderful buying experience.

Jon is The Man!

by from Yonkers, NY |

I had an AMAZING experience buying a car from Jon Saba at Yonkers Honda. He helped me to get an unbelievable deal on my new car (nobody at any other dealership could come close to matching it) and he even helped me to negotiate a lower rate for my car insurance. I don't know of any other salespeople who will do that! He really took the time to help me with every aspect of buying the car -- the financials, features of the car itself, even the most minute little details. Jon never pressured me with any "sales tactics" -- in fact, I felt that he was more of an advocate for me than a salesperson. Jon didn't treat me like a "customer;" he treated me like a friend who was sincerely invested in helping me. If you want to get a Honda, you will have no better experience than with Jon!

enjoyed buying my new car

by from New York |

It was easy, fast, and fun. Boris gave us the best price and Jun made the process simple. I love my new car.