Yonkers Honda

New 866-980-6499
Used 866-537-9352
Service 888-871-5956

A+ BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU

Awesome experience, not once but twice

by from Yonkers, NY |

About three years ago my husband and I purchase a vehicle from Honda through Ellis Olive. During that time I was pregnant with two children, so we needed a vehicle that was suitable for a growing family. We went into the dealership and met Ellis Olive, we were there for quite awhile but the visit was pleasant. Ellis was respectful, friendly, accommodating, but most important knowledgeable of the vehicles located at the dealership. We purchased a vehicle and was extremely pleased with the service. About a month ago my husband and I needed an upgrade, we had no interest in going anywhere else but to Honda...this was due to Ellis' service. Once again we went in and was pleased with his honesty and his desire to go the extra mile for our family. Therefore, we purchased a vehicle that was suitable for our family. If you need a vehicle I strongly recommend that you visit Yonkers Honda on Central Avenue and ask for Ellis Olive.

Smooth Operation

by from Bronx, NY |

Yonkers Honda and specifically Ron Thomas far exceeded my car buying expectations. Having been through some grueling, multi-hour car buying sessions with other dealers, working with Ron was very refreshing. He recognized my wife and I as well-informed car buyers who have done their homework, and treated us to a quick sale. He was straight-forward and funny throughout, and made the purchase of our new CR-V very pleasant. 5 stars.

Excellent Service with our CRV purchase

by from Yonkers New York |

As a first car buyer, we had an excellent experience with Yonkers Honda. Every single person that we worked with - from Jon Saba, the sales consultant, to the branch manager as well as the financing consultant - were extremely accommodating, patient and ensured that we taken care of from the beginning of the process until signing. We arrived at the dealer on a Saturday afternoon and hoped to be able to complete the process by end of day to take home our New 2015 Honda CRV. All of them worked extremely hard and went above and beyond to ensure that we were accommodated accordingly. Thank you Yonkers Honda for such a wonderful experience! This place is highly recommended.

Knowledgeable and Friendly Sales, Ask for Jun!

by from White Plains, NY |

I came in to lease a 2015 Honda Civic, I was provided with all the best options for leasing as well as purchase. Ultimately I was offered an amazing deal to lease and I was glad to take it. He went above and beyond to answer all of my many questions and comparison scenarios. At the end I felt very confident that I made the right decision. It is great feeling when you are driving and you know you got the best deal because the salesmen was actually looking out for your best interest. All sales experiences should be this way, if you need a car and want someone honest, friendly and willing to go the extra mile to work with you, simply Ask for Jun! Thanks!!!

Consistency at its finest!

by from Bronx, NY |

Jon has stayed in contact with me for a whole week before purchasing my brand new Accord Sport. I've been shopping around but only Jon of Honda really makes you feel like he truly wants to help. Many other salesmen do not follow up or are rude. Jon has made everything of the process very simple and has always explained everything, and in more detail when asked. As long as you know what you want, he will help. If I could give 5 stars for "Would you recommend this salesman?" I would. Because I was actually recommended to see Jon by somebody else!

Great experience!

by from Yonkers, NY |

Jon was a great sales representative. He provided me with a lot of information without overloading. He was patient and understanding and did not make me feel pressured. Jon was very friendly and down to earth but meant business! I would definitely recommend anyone to Yonkers Honda - especially to Jon!!

excellent service

by from New York, NY |

I came to central park Honda to buy a new car and I couldn't be more happier with my purchase thanks to consultant Jon Saba. With his expertise on cars and patience he helped find the perfect car for me. Great experience , will return in near future.

Outstanding experience

by from Yonkers, NY |

Yesterday I took home my perfect CR-V. Jon Saba was my sales person. He was helpful, knowledgable, and friendly. I felt like I had an advocate helping me find the perfect Honda. The sales and service department delivered a high level of customer service, courtesy and respect! This experience was by far the most OUTSTANDING! Thank you Yonkers Honda!

Would deal with them again

by from Yonkers, NY |

Would deal with Yonkers Honda again. I found a used civic with low miles for a great price. Why I would deal with them again is because they do what most other dealers don't do. They invest in the car to get it back to almost new condition. I know if I would have bought from white plains honda I had to buy new tires and they wanted to charge me more for the same civic with more miles. It just made sense to buy my civic for less with new tires from Yonkers Honda. Ask for Chris he is the manager or ask for Bill he is a straight shooter and a nice guy.

I LOVE MY NEW HONDA

by from Manhattan, New York |

I love my new Honda

by from Yonkers, New York |

I LOVE MY NEW HONDA If you're in the market for a new car Honda is definitely the best, this is my second Honda my first was over 20 years ago and was still running well but I needed an upgrade. I went to a few dealerships but none did it for me until I went to Yonkers Honda where they were willing to work out a decent offer on my trade in, the salesman Zak Perez was phenomenal he was straight up with me throughout the whole process didn't beat around the bush trying to play games with me, very friendly and courteous and extremely helpful when it came to explaining all the features of the vehicle and the trade in process. I highly recommend Yonkers Honda and especially Zak Perez, I have never written a review in the past but this time it was well deserved I will be recommending all my friends and family to do business with Zak Perez.