Yonkers Honda

New 866-980-6499
Used 866-537-9352
Service 888-871-5956

A+ BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU

Awesome experience, not once but twice

by from Yonkers, NY |

About three years ago my husband and I purchase a vehicle from Honda through Ellis Olive. During that time I was pregnant with two children, so we needed a vehicle that was suitable for a growing family. We went into the dealership and met Ellis Olive, we were there for quite awhile but the visit was pleasant. Ellis was respectful, friendly, accommodating, but most important knowledgeable of the vehicles located at the dealership. We purchased a vehicle and was extremely pleased with the service. About a month ago my husband and I needed an upgrade, we had no interest in going anywhere else but to Honda...this was due to Ellis' service. Once again we went in and was pleased with his honesty and his desire to go the extra mile for our family. Therefore, we purchased a vehicle that was suitable for our family. If you need a vehicle I strongly recommend that you visit Yonkers Honda on Central Avenue and ask for Ellis Olive.

Would deal with them again

by from Yonkers, NY |

Would deal with Yonkers Honda again. I found a used civic with low miles for a great price. Why I would deal with them again is because they do what most other dealers don't do. They invest in the car to get it back to almost new condition. I know if I would have bought from white plains honda I had to buy new tires and they wanted to charge me more for the same civic with more miles. It just made sense to buy my civic for less with new tires from Yonkers Honda. Ask for Chris he is the manager or ask for Bill he is a straight shooter and a nice guy.

I love my new Honda

by from Yonkers, New York |

I LOVE MY NEW HONDA If you're in the market for a new car Honda is definitely the best, this is my second Honda my first was over 20 years ago and was still running well but I needed an upgrade. I went to a few dealerships but none did it for me until I went to Yonkers Honda where they were willing to work out a decent offer on my trade in, the salesman Zak Perez was phenomenal he was straight up with me throughout the whole process didn't beat around the bush trying to play games with me, very friendly and courteous and extremely helpful when it came to explaining all the features of the vehicle and the trade in process. I highly recommend Yonkers Honda and especially Zak Perez, I have never written a review in the past but this time it was well deserved I will be recommending all my friends and family to do business with Zak Perez.

I LOVE MY NEW HONDA

by from Manhattan, New York |

New car lease

by from Yonkers ny |

WOW,what a great experience my best car buying experience ever they made me feel like family they new what I needed and delivered above and beyond the sale staff and finance staff all worked together and got me a great deal and no 6 hour wait they explained everything and clarified all the paper work questions I had and to top it of there friendly staff had my car ready to go within an hour while we were doing paper work not even knowing if I was getting approved they already were preping the car thanks everyone at yonkers honda for the great experience I will tell all my family and friends to come see you guys if they need a new honda

manny velazquez

by from new york, new york |

I had service on my honda ridgleline and Alex Ramos provided the best support and service ever. I used to visit another center and due to his services and attention to detail i have decided to continue at yonkers honda. He followed up with phone calls and recommendations. Best service agent... ALEX RAMOS!!!

typical bait and switch

by from Yonkers, NY |

listed a cr-v at a good price, called Jerry in advance, said it was there, I said i would be there in a few hours, go there after work, of course it was sold. He said it was an "honest mistake"...typical stereotype of used car salesman Don't get your hopes up if you see a good deal...

Yonkers Honda responded to this review

December 15, 2012

Here at Yonkers Honda Pre-owned we pride ourselves on honesty. When ever there is a special Internet priced vehicle urgency is key. Pre-owned vehicles can be sold at any given time at any given moment. We do apologize for any misunderstanding.Bait and switch is not a business practice of ours.

Gimmick Free with Excellent Customer Service

by from Bronx, NY |

After a horrible experience at a car lot in the Bronx, I decided to visit a manufacturer dealer. Was greeted by salesman Angel and given an extreme amount of help on choosing the right car within my budget. He solidified almost the whole deal: paperwork, assisted in insurance set-up, programming my car with the 2nd key, explanation of my warranty (and extended one I purchased), etc. Mohammad, The Finance Manager was able to get me a great rate initially for a first time buyer. After a few days, Mohammad called me back to the dealer to sign off on a better rate. There were no outrageous dealer fees, gimmicks or haggling happening at this dealer. Would highly recommend this dealer!

No Scams Here!

by from Yonkers, NY |

Before I went to Yonkers Honda I had a horrible experience shopping for a used car. I went to all different dealerships and every one had different bogus fees and all tried to scam me. At Yonkers Honda I felt I got a great deal without any bogus fees or scams. They didnt hassle me and let me take my time and answered all my questions. Seth was my salesman and I thought he was great. I am very happy with my new car.

no deal

by from everywhere |

salesperson was great.(garfield)the people behind the scenes are the ones who killed the deal. had my insurance on hand and a certified check for balance of car,but still got a hard time cause of paperwork.im a out of state resident....work for airlines.but because my mailing address is diff. from my perm. address it was an issue.then the check was from my credit union from chicago/california...that was an issue...all in all one thing after another....then they trying to tell me where to register my car......hellooooo who are u to tell me what to do with my car....been doing this for a long time buying vehicles in whatever state i happen to be in...yonkers honda was noooooo help......thanks for the space