Central Ave. Chrysler

1839 Central Park Ave, Yonkers, NY 10710

Used 914-961-5400

run away!!!!

by from upstate, ny |

this dealer will lie to you to get their way. they will tell you the car is one price and it will turn out to be like $3000.00 more. then they will tell you they don't know what to tell you. i tried to contact someone high up in the co. and nobody ever gets back to you about your issues. when they have had enough of hearing from you they will tell you the car is sold. because they just don't want to hear that they are wrong and they will laugh at you over the phone when you tell them you don't understand. just save yourself and run away from this dealer!!!!

Central Ave. Chrysler responded to this review

February 25, 2014

Here at Central Ave Chrysler Jeep Dodge customer service is our top priority, I looked into this review and was unable to find the customers info or the specific incident he/she was refering to. Please feel free to contact me at 914-961-5400, my name is Gary Richardson & I am the Certified Pre Owned Manager.

Buying my new Grand Cherokee

by from Yonkers, N.Y. |

The experience of buying a new Jeep from Jimmy green and the sales team at Central Avenue CJD was very pleasant. Nobody pressured me and after shopping around they definitely gave me the best deal and got me out of my old car. I am thrilled with the dealership and my new Grand Cherokee.

outstanding

by from franklin lakes nj |

great experience was able to drive the models i wanted to look at and eventually purchase