Westchester Toyota

Service 888-551-6460

HOME OF THE LOW PRICE GUARANTEE

Excellent experience!

by from Meriden, CT |

This is the third vehicle I have purchased from William at Westchester Toyota. The dealer staff and team are very knowledgable and welcoming, William was patient at addressing my various needs, always remained with a positive attitude. I wasn't sure of what I wanted to do but he was able to go through all my options with me and explain everything clearly, I have recommended this dealer several times to many fiends and family whom have already purchased vehicles.

February 3, 2014

Thank you for your continued business. We are happy that you had a good experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and for recommending us as well. Thank you for always coming back to your Westchester Toyota family!

"Patient, Friendly, Informative, Honest and Profes

by from Yonkers, N.Y. |

"Patient, Friendly, Informative, Honest and Professional" I must say I have driven past this dealer almost everyday on my way home. Finally, the time to stop by and begin a conversation about a new car for my 21 year old daughter came. As I walked in I was greeted and immediately presented to RIcardo Paredes whom welcomed me with a huge smile. He listened to every detail I told him about what I needed and what I can afford. I must say I was mostly impressed with the time I was given to make certain decisions. At no time did I feel pressured to settle. I even went home and slept on it. I came back the next day and was once again greeted with a huge smile. During my time there I was explained in detail about the possible cars that were within my budget. RIcardo was very knowledgable and didn't mind sharing his knowledge. Sean ,the general manager, also made me feel at home. Joe , in finance, is one of the best in his department, lets just say he makes miracles happen. I have purchased and leased other cars in the past from other dealers and have never felt at home like I did at Westchester Toyota. They work as team and I'm happy I walked in there. If you are someone that needs choices, information and patience to make a decision about a vehicle this is the place to go to. They will support you as much as they can and go out of their way to make you feel satisfied and like family. My daughter drove off with her new car. Thanks!!!!

Do not go there! They are full of lies

by from New Jersey |

Bad experience! I went there with my pregnant wife and a two yr old todler on Sunday as Adriana has arranged me at the time. We went there to see Tribeca but the salespersons told us it was in bodyshop so they cannot show it. I was driving from new jersey! We were not feeling good and complained about it. Somebody.. I think the manager told us he will bring the car to new jersey on Monday to show but on Mondat nobody even called us! Also I have checked cars.com and that tribeca has been disappeared. I believe it was a bait? or already sold out that day? Anyways, it was ridiculous.

July 11, 2014

Hello my name is David Lee General Sales Manager at Westchester Toyota I am reaching out to you to let you know that this is not our normal business practice. Would you mind if I reached out to you. I would like the opportunity to help.

lease toyota camry 2014

by from yonkers, ny |

It was a pleasure dealing with Xaiver DeLaCruz, very professional and knowledable. I would highly recommend.

July 8, 2014

We are happy that you had a good experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and for recommending us as well. We welcome you to the Westchester Toyota family!

Rav 4 Lease Purchase

by from Eastchester, NY |

Xavier has been very helpful throughout the process. He kept me updated on the progress of getting my car in and moved very quickly through the process. He was responsible for keeping us as a loyal Toyota customer after a bad experience three years ago with the previous sales rep and I would highly recommend him.

July 8, 2014

We are happy that you had a good experience here with us at Westchester Toyota and that you gave us an opportunity to make things right. We thank you for trusting in us and for recommending us as well. We welcome you back to the Westchester Toyota family!

Fantastic service, friendly staff

by from Bronx, New York |

Buying Process was easy and failry quick, Sales representative Xavier De la Cruz and sales manager Pablo Diaz were very helpful and friendly in the purchase of my new 2014 Corolla.

July 8, 2014

We are happy that you had a good experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and we welcome you to the Westchester Toyota family!

Best Dealership Ever!!!!

by from Valhalla, NY |

If you think the days of quality service delivery are over just take a trip to the Westchester Toyota/Scion dealership in Yonkers and you'll simply be shocked at the exceptional treatment you'll get. I met one Eric Johnson and his colleague Tristan.These guys are super professional and nice. They never rush you into making choices but take their time to answer all the crazy questions you throw at them. I wanted a new Camry and was amazed at how smooth they made the process seem. I had to pinch my self a couple of times to be sure I wasn't just dreaming. I really feel like going to get a new car every 3 months just to get the experience again and again:-). I definitely recommend this place!!!!!!

July 8, 2014

We are happy that you had a great experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and for recommending us as well. We welcome you to the Westchester Toyota family!

Great dealership in all aspects

by from Ardsley, NY |

Kudos to all the guys at Westchester Toyota Pedro Segura was very professional and so was Josue Herrera. Their explanations were first rate. Also extremely knowledgeable was David Grin who helped me through the financial aspects of leasing. Of course, nothing would have materialized without the very appreciated help of David Lee. God bless you all. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Excellent

by from Yonkers, NY |

I purchased a car from Westchester Toyota and everything was excellent from the negotiation to the delivery it was a very detailed and quick process. My sales person was Juan Perez he was very knowledgable and answered all my questions. The negotiation was good I received the discounted online price for the car. They honored all there commitments. I recommend getting a car from Juan Perez and Westchester Toyota.

July 8, 2014

We are happy that you had an excellent experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and for recommending us as well. We welcome you to the Westchester Toyota family!

Amazing Experience!!!!

by from Yorktown Heights, NY |

Amazing. Nothing but good things! Mina Aziz, Nelson Munoz, and Jody Lichtman handled the sale of my certified pre owned car. These are three competent, respectful, and fun guys who know how to please a picky customer like myself. It was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Please see my full and detailed review of the entire process on dealerrater.com. I love this dealer, my car, and my payments. My family owned car dealerships for years and this is how they should be run. Thanks for everything Westchester Toyota!

June 20, 2014

We are happy that you had a great experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for the awesome review and for trusting in us. We thank you for recommending us as well and we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. We welcome you to the Westchester Toyota family!

Sales person Ricarrdo Paredes

by from White Plains NY |

I walked into toyota because my brother bought a rav4 from Ricarrdo and had a great experience he was right. I was very happy with my purchase of my new 2014 rav4 Ricarrdo was very knowledgable and showed all the features of my new car. The process was pleasant and quick. His manager Sean Berry enhance my buying experience by also being very nice. They both delivered the new car to my job. It was one of the best times I had buying a car. I would recommend westchester toyota to all my friends and family. Thanks again guys

June 20, 2014

We are happy that you had a "great Experience" here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and for recommending us as well. We hope you are enjoying your new 2014 Rav4 and we welcome you to the Westchester Toyota family!