Westchester Toyota

Service 888-551-6460

HOME OF THE LOW PRICE GUARANTEE

Excellent experience!

by from Meriden, CT |

This is the third vehicle I have purchased from William at Westchester Toyota. The dealer staff and team are very knowledgable and welcoming, William was patient at addressing my various needs, always remained with a positive attitude. I wasn't sure of what I wanted to do but he was able to go through all my options with me and explain everything clearly, I have recommended this dealer several times to many fiends and family whom have already purchased vehicles.

February 3, 2014

Thank you for your continued business. We are happy that you had a good experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and for recommending us as well. Thank you for always coming back to your Westchester Toyota family!

Overall Wonderful Experience

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Originally showed up and left due to only having 2 of the type of car I was looking for and at the prices I saw on the windshield. But once I checked out the online prices (which are far lower), I ended up back there. Was helped immediately upon walking in, shown the cars I was interested in, and had all my questions answered. After a nice long test drive, ended up putting a deposit down and picking up the car that next weekend. Abe was extremely helpful throughout the entire process, even alerting us that the car we were interested in had had a deposit placed on it the day before and helping us with alternate options. If anyone ever asks me where to get a car, I will no doubt send them here and tell them to ask for Abe. I was basically terrified of buying a car (based on stereotypical representations of car dealerships in media), but after my experience at Westchester Toyota, that fear has been extinguished.

2015 Toyota highlander

by from Yonkers NY |

I went into westchester Toyota looking to replace my Toyota highlander for a brand new highlander. The sales representative that helped me Was Manny duarte.he was very helpful and understanding of my needs.I recomend this dealership to everyone

2015 Toyota highlander

by from Yonkers NY |

I went into westchester Toyota looking to replace my 2006 Toyota highlander for a brand new 2015 highlander. Manny duarte Was my sales representative. He Was very helpful with the entire process

got my mom a new corolla

by from yonkers,ny |

i went to westchester toyota last week and got my mother a new corolla with the help of ahmadou who made the process very easy no haggle.i will definetly recommend that dealership to my friends and family,,,

As expected, Fantastic Service

by from Bridgeport, CT |

With our third purchase at Westchester Toyota my husband and I are happy to say we will continue to start and end our car shopping adventures at Westchester Toyota. The staff is attentive, professional and courteous. Our salesman Wilson and Sam were so knowledgeable and patient and delivered as promised a vehicle that checked off everything on our wish list. Happy to be part of their family and will undoubtedly be back for our future Toyota purchases.

great customer service

by from Ridgewood |

I went in for an oil change and I was greeted immediately with a warm and friendly approach. Afterwards I was introduced to Kris Swenson which was my Service Advisor for this visit. He welcomed me with a smile and sat me in his office to discuss the service being performed today. He explained to me what exactly was going to be performed on my vehicle and was on point with the estimated time frame. Furthermore, he addressed concerns (that I was experiencing) discovered during the free multipoint inspection. My overall visit was pleasant & fast, with out any confusion of the work that was performed. I will definitely make Kris Swenson my future service advisor.

Great customer/facility service

by from Ridgewood |

Pedro Segura, Salesman, Westchester Toyota Scion

by from Westchester, New York |

i have been a Toyota customer for many years. My sister and I were in the market to purchase two new cars. We were very fortunate to be attended to by Pedro Segura, Salesman. He was personable, understanding, patient and offered a number of options to meet our needs. We were not rushed to make a decision, he showed us a number of cars and at no time did we feel a decision had to be made immediately. We were impressed with his knowledge of all the cars we reviewed. He informed us that he was there to service our needs as customers. At the end of the day we leased one car, bought another. He walked us through the process, step by step from the moment we signed the paperwork, picking up the cars and being available whenever we had a question. The day we picked up our cars, he spent all the time we needed to walk us through the different systems with both cars. The process was flawless. Insurance was attended to, Nelson assisted us with signing the final paperwork and we could not be more happy with the services. I highly recommend the team at Toyota especially Pedro.

July 17, 2015

Thank you for being loyal Toyota customers. We thank you for this wonderful review and for trusting in us. We thank you for recommending us and we welcome you our family!

dealer review

by from yonkers new york |

I bought a 2012 scion tc Costumer service was awsome my sales man manny duarte was very professional answer all my questions patient and friendly.the car had a great price thanks for Nelson munoz I'm very happy with my purchase thanks

July 4, 2015

Thank you for this great review! We hope you are enjoying your Scion TC and we welcome you to our family!

Sales & Support Staff are Awesome

by from Yonkers, NY |

I worked with Sam to purchase a 2012 Toyota Camry. He is very knowledgeable about cars - both features & mechanical function. He has a background with several car types and is able to make good recommendations on which model to pick based on his assessment of driver experience. In addition, he is professional & polite. He makes every effort to provide the information I requested & went the extra miles to fight for a mutually beneficial price for both of us. This dealership is very welcoming - lots of staff to greet you! Sam Marji definately supplements the great staff at Westchester Toyota - hope to deal with him for the next car!

June 27, 2015

We are happy that you had an awesome experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and we hope you are enjoying your Camry. We welcome you to our family!