New Rochelle Toyota

47 Cedar St., New Rochelle, NY 10801

New 888-303-2505
Used 877-461-8479
Service 888-887-1305

New Rochelle Toyota is the winner of the 2013 President's Award. Come experience the difference.

Never thought it would be so easy- Thanks Gary!!!

by from Yonkers, NY |

Ok I have purchased two new cars in my life one new and one used and the process both times was pretty miserable to be honest, I got totally ripped off as a single girl walking into a dealership so I try to be super informed now that I was looking for another car since mine is due. I have been interested in a Toyota. I did my research since my credit isn't the best and I have VERY little for a down payment and that wasn't going to change so when I initially went in to look at some prices and options for used cars I was assisted by Gary and I have to say he was GREAT very easy going and made the whole process easy I basically walked out with a 2015 Corolla nothing down and with not the best credit. I LOVE my car and love the experience. I don't normally recommend people or write reviews but I think for people like me who are uneasy about large purchases should really go to New Rochelle Toyota and see Gary. He was really great, and really gave me a good deal, I'm still shocked. So I'm definitely never going anywhere else or seeing anyone else. Gary is really Great & New Rochelle Toyota is the place to visit if your considering a car purchase.

Great service, knowledgeable& professional staff

by from Bronx, NY |

Just purchased a new car from New Rochelle Toyota . Burhan "Billy" Memisovski, Leon Samaroo and Antonia Scarpaci were amazing. Professional, helpful and very knowledgeable. They all made buying a new car a very pleasant experience.

GARY IS THE MAN!

by from Mount Vernon |

My experience started when my mom took her car in for service. On our way out, Gary stopped by me and asked me to come by one day to "get a new car." Little did he know I was already looking! So about two days later I showed up and asked for Gary.. We went over all the nicks and nacks... and through out the whole process he only kept impressing me.. I really wanted the 2015 Avalon, however being on a certain budget gave me a clear idea that it was a bit much for me.. Needless to say the day after I went to another dealer not because I wasn't happy with New Ro Toyota but because of my tight budget... Also go great service there. Once I told Gary that I did think the Avalon would work... he made sure that was not the case.. Gary, Darnell, and the amazing Georgia Made sure that they took good care of me and that I walked out happy and with the care I REALLY WANTED. I have never had such an exceptional service! This is the 3 vehicle that my family has bought from New Rochelle Toyota and I will say that I would not go any where else and this would be my first recommendation.... I truly feel like they are more than just a sales person.. They are friends and now a part of the family.

Top Notch In All Areas

by from Larchmont, New York |

What is usually painful in releasing two cars was actually relatively pleasurable. Our dealer Aldo was consummate professional, friendly,and responsive to our needs. We didn't get the feeling he was trying to 'sell' the deal that would most benefit the dealer rather than us. This in our experience is most unusual. Additionally everyone we interacted with from the finance persons to the manager were equally professional and responsive to our needs.

A really good sales experience

by from New Rochelle, NY |

After being lied to and cheated at every other dealership I had visited in the past, I was very skeptical to set foot in any dealership. But with my lease almost up, I had to try and see if I could fend for myself and get a new car. I went to New Rochelle Toyota and I was immediately greeted by a very nice manager (Billy), he introduced me to what I have to say has been the most honest and sincere sales person I have come across in my experience of car shopping. I met Jean, he is very professional and intellectual sales person. He listened to my complaints and my past experiences and assured me that I would not experience any of that with him or this dealership. He informed me of all my options and gave me his honest opinion as to what I should consider. Once I was decided, he fought for me to get me the best price attainable to fit my budget. He then informed the finance guy (Darnell) of my situation so that I was able to get the best rate and the best monthly payment. Jean was very patient with me and his determination to make sure that I was not at all mishandled helped me feel very comfortable. I also liked that Jean is a Marine and his professionalism was one of a kind. This dealership has a great staff and they are very customer oriented. I highly recommend this place for your purchase. You will not go wrong. Go see for yourself that these guys do not yes you and then take advantage of you. They listen to you and I am very happy and satisfied with my purchase. I ended up getting a Rav4 XLE. I love my car and it has been the best on the snow. Had it not been for the patience they had and the fact that they knew what they were doing, I would be stuck in the snow with my old car. Thank you guys, I appreciate everything you've done for me.

Best Experience EVER!

by from Yonkers, NY |

I was on a small budget with a long list of requirements. After speaking with over 10 dealerships and getting extremely frustrated with the process, Gary with Toyota in New Rochelle was the only one who not only answered my questions instead of telling me to come to the dealership, but he even reviewed my criteria for what i was looking for and narrowed down the type of car i needed before i even went there. Gary then proceeded to come pick me up as i did not have a car and do everything in his power to save me as much money as possible with the entire transaction and handled all of my DMV paperwork etc... Overall i was very satisfied with my entire experience with this dealership. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a car. If you want the best experience with no hassle go see this guy!!

GREAT DEALERSHIP!!

by from Bronx, New York |

I recently purchased a 2010 corolla se from New Rochelle Toyota. I absolutely love my car. I am so happy with this car. The customer service I received from my sales lady Ana Valerio was excellent she guided me step by step on the process of my new car. I was a little skeptical at first due to the fact that it was going to be the first time that I purchased a car at a dealership. The finance manager Mike Mavroudis treated me exceptionally well providing with all the answers to my questions. I would recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

Great experience

by from New York, ny |

I was passing by New Rochelle Toyota one day and I knew my lease was almost up; therefore decided to stop in and spoke to Mohammed which was very helpful and informative young man ,not pushy at all which definitely benefited the buying process. Walked out with the car I wanted. No regret! I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Excellent service

by from New Rochelle, NY |

I recently went to purchase a new car from this dealership and it was one of the best experiences a person can receive. My sales representative was Mohammed Mulla and he excels at what he does being well articulate and kind. He went out of his way to offer a test drive and knew the mechanics of what I envisioned as my car. Not only that but he gave me an outstanding deal which was both affordable and adjusted to my needs. I strongly recommend anyone looking for a car, go to New Rochelle Toyota. Good deals and caring associates=:)

Great Service

by from New Rochelle |

Awesome dealership very friendly and they take good care of you. My dealer was Mirton TONY i thank him very much for giving me a great deal on Camry. I trade in Honda accord for a Camry and i could never be happier i just love it..

Customer

by from New York, NY |

I purchased my first brand new car there last weekend and the whole staff was amazing! Everyone was so helpful and patient. Billy gave me a great deal on a 2014 Toyota Rav4 and I absolutely love it! With the help of Billy,Chris, Darnell and Armand the whole process was quick and easy. The rest of the staff also made me feel comfortable and welcomed. No one pressured me and overall it was an amazing experience.