Honda of New Rochelle

Service 877-468-3805

Make the switch to the #1 volume Honda dealer

Outstanding Service

by from New Rochelle, NY |

The staff was courteous and kept me updated throughout my wait time. In addition details of my car inspection was explained thoroughly

Great service

by from New Rochelle New Yirk |

The service was excellent and the gentleman who checked me in was helpful and very experience and was able to answer all my questions.

Excellent service

by from Bronx new york |

The operation was Very organized from the moment You arrived up until your vehicle was ready The lounge had a television. Refreshments. The bathroom was very clean. All in all I felt proud to be a honda owner as I had my daughter with me It also showed her how a professional operation is run.

Great service and Integrity!

by from White Plains, NY |

I came in with a few problems...previous experience with other service centers had prepared me for a huge bill....but Honda @ New Rochelle was very professional and checked my problems, found nothing and billed me only for the regular service. Thank you guys for having such a high integrity!

Great service; helpful attendants

by from New Rochelle, NY |

My car was ready in half the time it had been estimated for me and Mike was able to give me two discounts on the 15,000 mile service I had brought it in for so I saved some money.

good service

by from new rochelle, ny |

I told the customer service people that I only had to be done within two hours. They were very helpful and kept me apprised throughout. And the work was completed in less than 1 1/2 hours.

Excelent Service Experience

by from New Rochelle, NY |

Service Coordinator Bob Hilburg was very accommodating and sensitive to my concerns over the cost of having my car serviced at the dealership. He facilitated the use of a coupon which made the service more affordable. I have found this individual to be consistencly helpful.

Great Service, Clean Facilities, Budget-Friendly

by from Bronx, New York |

The staff was very patient with all the questions I had, and I didn't feel like I was being forced into any of the decisions I made. My sales person - Cesar Urquiola - was welcoming, knowledgeable, and came across as very trustworthy. This is the second time that I have purchased a car from Honda of New Rochelle, and I am always recommending them to friends looking to purchase a vehicle.

Great Service

by from NY |

My customer service rep Noel was very professional and courteous and had wide knowledge about your products and service. I liked that he and other members of your team would call and follow up on my appointments and the friendly and warm atmosphere of both your new and used parts department.

Great service and clean facility

by from New Rochelle, New York |

Ben was very polite and informed me of all my options with purchasing my new vehicle. Mohammad, also was very patient with helping me understand my options and the best choice to make with purchasing my new vehicle.

Honda of New Rochelle responded to this review

April 18, 2014

Denisha - Thank you for the wonderful feedback. I'm glad our team did a tremendous job of providing you with excellent customer service. We hope you visit us again in the future for any of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Fiori Gonzalez BDC Manager/Internet Director fgonzalez@hondaofnewrochelle.com