New Rochelle Chevrolet

Service 866-529-3221 Service 866-529-3221

We will beat any price!

Great deal on 2016 Camaro

by from New Rochelle, NY |

I just picked up my new Camaro from these guys. Pedro made this process easy and very stress free! I received the deal I was hoping for and excellent service from the get go! I definitely recommend Pedro and New Rochelle Chevrolet if you are looking for a new or used car!

March 9, 2016

Thank you so much for leaving us this wonderful feedback and those great ratings, Jorge! We are so pleased to know you enjoyed your time with Pedro and we hope you love your new Camaro! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

DONT GO TO KHALED

by from New Rochelle, NY |

Went to New Rochelle chevy to purchase a new vehicle 2 weeks ago and upon entering the dealership, I was greeted by Khaled. I told him my price point and I was looking for a new car with apple carplay. He proceeds to show me the chevy cruise. I inquire about the vehicle as I sit inside the car and explore the features. First, he didn't know about the car and lied several times throughout the process that the cruise had car play, heated seats etc. It wasn't until the papers were signed that he admitted not knowing that apple car play wasn't included, neither was the headed seats. When back today to fix the proble, and was told nothing could be done to me. I DO NOT RECOMMEND and highly insulated with the terrible service. Seems like they hire anyone nowadays just to make a sale

March 22, 2016

Chuck, we are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your new Cruze or your purchasing experience with us. We would like to speak with you about your concerns in more detail and request that you call our sales manager, Shawn Reilly, at (914) 730-9960 ext. 207. Thank you.

A1 Service and Sales

by from New Rochelle NY |

I have been with New Rochelle Chevrolet since 1999 and have nevery been more pleased woth my recent Lease of the 2015 Trax LS. The process was simple, and they made it so easy!

December 6, 2015

We have been honored to have you as our loyal customer through these years, Cristina! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and fantastic ratings with our team. We look forward to working with you for years to come!

Best dealership I've ever bought a car from!

by from Bronx, NY |

My husband purchased his Equinox from this dealership last year and he loves the vehicle and had a great experience with Anthony Porras. I had finally decided it was my turn to get into a vehicle better equipped to handle the harsh winter snow in New York. My husband had no trouble at all in his AWD Equinox so I wanted the same, only I was getting a 2016. My husband assured me I'd love the vehicle and sure enough I do. My husband insisted Anthony assist us this time as well and he and the dealership were completely accommodating. My time was valued, the Product Secialist and Finance Manager were efficient, and I got a great deal on my lease! Thank you New Rochelle Chevrolet!

November 4, 2015

We are so happy to know you love your vehicle and enjoyed your experience with our sales team! Thank you for choosing to purchase your Equinox at New Rochelle Chevrolet and for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We look forward to seeing you and your husband again in the future! Thanks again!

Worlds Best Dealer

by from Mamaroneck, New york |

Recently bought a Suburban from this dealership and had a great experience. Pedro helped me. Open and honest all the way through. Even has called me a few times in the weeks since I took my Suburban home to make sure the vehicle and I are well. Don't think I'll buy another vehicle from another dealer or person again.

October 7, 2015

We are so happy to hear this, Dave! Thank you for providing this feedback regarding your experience with Pedro and for choosing New Rochelle Chevrolet. We look forward to many more years of working together!

Repairs

by from Bronx, NY |

My recent experience with the repair service was horrible, not only did they not repair my car, but charged a diagnostic fee, when I went to pick up my car after hours the repair rep locked my keys in the car I had to ask a dealer for a loaner car, drive to my residence to pick up another set of key just to drive my unrepaired car off the lot. Poor service and customer relations.

October 7, 2015

Thank you for providing us with this feedback. Customer satisfaction is a top priority for our entire team and we are deeply disappointed to know you did not have a pleasant experience in our service department. If you would be willing to discuss this with us further, please give Shawn Reilly, our service manager, a call at (914) 730-9960 ext. 207 at your convenience. Thank you.

Repair Service

by from Bronx, NY |

I was treated like Chevy New Rochelle did not value my business. Trish in repair service is the worst ? she is the most unprofessional person I ever met in my life, she is rude and crude. I?ve been to repair service several times and dealt with other service reps that have been wonderful. I was there 2 weeks ago for 2 new tires and the guys were great. I dropped my car overnight for service, the front defroster was not working, a possible oil leak, camera shutting off and on (for which I purchased a new one a few months back) and the light on the dashboard fading off and on. Trish claims there is nothing wrong with the car and wanted to charge me $75 on a $185 diagnostic charge I told her I did not have a problem with paying the fee but you?re giving me the car back in the same condition. I said how it is impossible for you to not see the 4 things wrong. She said I can bring the car back and ride with a tech I said sure I can bring the car in next Tuesday she again said I had to pay the $75 I said I will pay it when I meet with the techs and they confirm they do not see anything wrong with the car she continued to bagger me (aka if I don?t pay I won?t get my car back) until I said I want to speak to a manager. After waiting roughly 10 minutes she put her manager Brian on who was clearly having a bad day as while I was waiting to talk to Trish another rep picked up to say someone crashed a car outside that someone will be with me shortly- so this Brian took that anger out on me he was hostile, threatening he said he spoke to Trish and I have to pay the $185 since I?m ?complaining? about the $75 I said NO I?m not complaining about $75 I?m not satisfied with the diagnostics on my car he went on and on about if I went to the doctor and I did not like my results I had to pay them anyway. I said I brought the car from you new in 2012 I was just there for 2 weeks ago for new tires there is no reason for you to talk to me this way he said pay the $75 - I was so upset I said fine he hung up on me instead of transferring me back to Trish. I had to redial for Trish who purposely kept me waiting another 10-12 mins . She picks up how are you paying I give her my credit card info, she said she would leave the receipt and my keys under the visor in the car what time will I be there I said between 6:30-7p. I get there at 6:50p Trish purposely locks my keys in the car after 20 minutes of waiting around for the which the manager Sean and George Palladino both nice tried to help but I wind up asking George to give me a loaner car I had to drive all the way home to get a spare key to open my own car at your dealership. I had movie plans that were ruined I mean all of this for $75. I told George I had planned to upgrade my vehicle but with the treatment at New Rochelle I don?t think so. Trish should be FIRED she is a menace to your company!

October 3, 2015

e are incredibly sorry to hear how frustrated you are with your recent experience. We believe in the importance of our customer relations and are sorry to know you have had difficulty in our service department. Please give Shawn Reilly a call at (914) 730-9960 ext. 207 so we can work towards resolving the situation. We truly value your business with us and we would like to correct this immediately. Thank you.

Quick & Efficient

by from Bronx, NY |

Brought my car in for a new ignition switch (my car had been recalled). They had the part in stock, and did the job in a few hours. Quick, efficient, and good customer service!

Excellent Experience

by from Bronx, NY |

We had an excellent experience at New Rochelle Chevrolet. Everyone we met/worked with was fantastic. Our sales rep, Lauren Sputo was outstanding! She understood our needs & did a great job showing us the features of the 2015 AWD Chevy Equinox LS. She also took great care of my dad who has trouble walking. She is the main reason we leased our car at New Rochelle Chevy. We will shop for all our car needs at New Rochelle Chevy! Get your next car at New Rochelle Chevy & ask for Lauren, you won't be disappointed! -Joseph G.

HORRIBLE DEALERSHIP THEY ARE THE BIGGEST LIARS

by from Brooklyn ny |

I bought a vehicle from them and they promised to give me a second key and never came thru with it and add to that I didn't get my registration till 2 months after my temp reg expired and I had to take off a day of work to go sit on their heads till I got my registration

January 9, 2015

Sam I am so sorry for your obviously unfortunate and frustrating experience. As the new Business Development and Customer Relations Manager I assure you, and all of our other existing or prospective customers, you will never have these kind of experiences again. While we can always guarantee to give you the best quality vehicles at competitive prices, there are some situations that are unforseen and somewhat uncontrollable. There are times, for example when a pre-owned vehicle is purchased, we are at the mercy of the previous owner in terms of being able to provide a 2nd key if they themselves have not yet provided us with one. Doubly so if that vehicle is of another make other than Chevrolet, especially non-GM. This may have not been the case in your situation but I wanted to illustrate verbally what could have been the case. If your vehicle is a GM or Chevrolet vehicle specifically we can certainly provide you a 2nd key. Just let us know.