Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru

252 Route 303, Orangeburg, NY 10962

New 888-591-2460
Used 888-657-8533
Service 877-448-6396

Largest New & Used Subaru Dealer on the East Coast!

Easy shopping without a hassle

by from Middletown, Ny |

We have been looking for a few months to purchase a 2010 Outback. We went to another dealer and were given the run around with a bait and switch. We weren't really sure we wanted to buy from a dealer but decided to try Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru since they had a no haggle policy. We were greeted by everyone we saw and taken care of by Gary. He showed us exactly the car we were waiting for. Low mileage and in very good condition. The test ride, my husband and I both drove the car to make sure it would be the right fit for us. Now all we had to do was paperwork, inspection and they went over the car to fix anything that may need fixing. We gave them a few hours and returned. Gary went over the entire car with us and explained all the controls. Nothing left to ask, but said to call if we had any questions or concerns. It doesn't get much better than that. We finished our transaction with Paul the finance man. He listened to our wants and did not try to add on anything we didn't want. It was all in all a refreshing way to buy the car. I felt that I walked out there a valued customer and with no stressful situations thrown at us. My husband will soon be looking for another Subaru. That will be our 6th in the family. We will be returning here to find and purchase it. Thank you for the way the dealership is run. It is about time that when you go to a dealer they are upfront with you and you don't wonder if you talked to the wrong salesman or didn't get a good deal. Everyone should be as easy to work with as your dealership. I will be sending everyone and anyone who wants a Subaru your way.

About as good as I think it could be

by from Bronx NY |

I bought a car from Sonny last week, and having bought many cars through many programs over the years, this was about as easy as humanly possible. At one point, I actually asked "him is this it"? Subaru VIP program and Sonny made this literally as easy as buying a laptop, or ordering something online. I despise buying cars and was actively dreading the process. Sonny and Bill Kolb turned that around. I've already recommended two friends and I love the car. If you want a Subaru, buy it here. Went to two other dealers first, two mistakes I won't make again. Really, genuinely awesome (and I can tell you some bad stories at other places) Also, ask Sonny about his Alaska trip. Good pictures.

Amazing experience

by from Elmsford NY |

If you are going to get a new car a Subaru is the car to buy. If you are looking to not haggle on price, be treated like royalty and feel good about where your money is going then you need to go to Bill Kolb. Ask for Sergio- he was great and a pleasure to deal with! Larry is a pro with all the gadgets in the car and was a great help! Paul in fianance made thing super easy! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Third Time Here

by from Ridgewood, NJ |

I helped my dad purchase his car many years ago at this dealership since it was close to where I lived. I had a great purchasing experience in a very friendly environment. Since then, I have purchased two cars from the same location for myself (many years apart). And all 3 times, the experience has been very smooth without any pressure. The price has always been very competitive and the attention to detail is great. Highly recommended dealer if you are in the market for a Subaru. It is worth the drive to get no haggle pricing and a knowledgeable no-pressure salesman.

lease to buy experience

by from Great Meados,New Jersey |

This was by far the most easiest time I have ever had with a dealership.My salesperson,Ross Kelter was very knowledgeable and made the whole lease and lease to buy experience very easy and manageable.Thank you Ross and Bill Kolb Subaru.

Amazing dealership!

by from Suffern, NY |

Just bought my 2005 Subaru Outback from here! Amazing service, and Jeff was an awesome salesperson! Really easy going, never was pushy or forceful about buying a car. The process was a piece of cake and I really enjoyed the process at Bill Kolb Jr!

Best Car Buying Experience Yet

by from Closter, NJ |

This was by far the best car buying experience we've ever had. And yes, we've ben to many a dealership. We expect the vultures to descend. We expect the slippery tongued, smooth talking, false friendliness. And while we hate the game of wheeling and dealing, we expect to play it every time. Here's the beauty of Bill Kolb Jr., you will get NONE OF THIS. This is a NO HAGGLE dealership; their prices are well below Kelly Bluebook; and all of the salesmen are on salary - not commission - so everyone is happy to share, help, and be of service, wherever needed. Our salesman Sam, was just an easy, kind, honest guy with a great sense of humor. He made the whole experience effortless, taking the time to make sure we understood everything. We were then sent to Paul Spiegel - the finance guy - who completed our transaction. What a great guy. So genuine. Super laid back. Walked us through all of our add on options - didn't try to sell us, just gave us the ability to make educated decisions. Such a nice guy. All in all, it was a thoroughly satisfactory experience - and fast!! We couldn't believe how fast the whole thing wen't down. Before we knew it, we were driving out of there with our new car. Thanks guys, for making this the easiest, no-brainer, car-buying experience yet.

Bought a Forrester

by from New York, NY |

Straight forward and helpful approach was much appreciated.

Very Satisfied

by from Thiells, New York |

We bought our first Subaru, the Outback last October and loved it so much that we came back this spring and bought a second Subaru, the Legacy. Sonny our salesman was great both times, he explained all the options and took his time with us. We will be back when our teenage children start to drive, there isn't a safer car on the road.

June 8, 2015

Thank you for the great comments! You are correct that Subaru is the safest vehicle on the road! We can't wait to help you get your teenagers into a Subaru! Happy motoring and see you soon!

Very Satisfied with the entire process

by from Nyack, NY |

Firstly, it's nice when the product sells itself, like our new Legacy - which has everything and more than we wanted in a car. And, it was easy at the dealership. Sonny, our salesperson, was attentive, knowledgeable, and generous with time and information. He was honest with the limitations of what they had available and when stock would arrive, and, we appreciated the candor. As it was, another vehicle arrived weeks ahead of our vehicle's scheduled arrival and Sonny made certain that we were able to acquire this car. We can't rate them high enough!

May 12, 2015

Thank you for your kind comments. Enjoy your new Legacy. I thank you for your business. I wish you many "happy miles of smiles" in your Subaru. Sincerely, Maryann Kolb President

Seamless purchase experience

by from Pearl River, NY |

Our Bill Kolb Jr. experience was extremely positive throughout the entire buying process. All our needs and expectations were met from the sales consultant as well as the finance manager. We look forward to using their service department in the future for maintenance and/or repairs.

May 6, 2015

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your experience at my dealership. We look forward to a long term relationship. We are always available should you have any questions. Thank you for your business. Enjoy your Subaru! Sincerely, Maryann Kolb President