Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru

252 Route 303, Orangeburg, NY 10962

New 888-591-2460
Used 888-657-8533
Service 877-448-6396

Largest New & Used Subaru Dealer on the East Coast!

The Best Place to Buy a Subaru!

by from Nyack, NY |

This dealership is honest and straight-forward. I had a wonderful experience buying my Subaru from Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru!! Not like your typical car buying experience. My salesman, Rafael was a true gentlemen. He spent time helping me find the perfect car for my needs and spent extra time showing the navigation and accessories when I picked up the Forester. When I went in to buy the car it was exciting and busy. Everyone seemed to be happy and having an enjoyable experience. I will definately be back for my next car from them! Job well done!

bill kolb

by from new york, ny |

Wonderful experience. Had more than one vehicle to look at.

Another Subaru Purchase at Bill Kolb

by from Long Island, New York |

Easy straightforward process with friendly salespeople, and great selection.

A Pleasant Hassle-free Experience

by from New Rochelle, New York |

My husband & I recently purchased a Subaru Legacy at Bill Kolb Jr dealership. Sergio Madrid did an excellent job in helping us. Everything went through smoothly. It was such a pleasant & hassle-free experience for us.

Clean facilities

by from Congers NY |

Knowledgeable, professional, courteous and customer-oriented sales personal.

Not the whole truth

by from Easton, PA |

My daughter needed to find a a used reliable car and we drove up to the dealership in NY from Pennsylvania to see the vehicle twice. It was mechanically very sound but had a number of condition issues. My husband drove up first to look at the vehicle and spoke to the salesman Sam and he pointed out a ripped seat cover and and missing top to the center console and a chip and some scrapes on the paint. He told my husband that they would order a seat cover and console top and they would clean up the chips and scrapes and clean the car . He put a hold on the car with a deposit and my daughter and I drove up two days later. Nothing had been done to car not even washing it even thought they knew we were coming to see the car. The car was not very clean and the chip and scrapes were still there but the car drove well and we decided to buy it. Sam told us that it was a used car but he see what he could do to clean up the body work issues. My husband and daughter went to pick up the car yesterday. They had washed the car and that was it - Sam told them they had no body shop and could not do anything about the flaws on the car. The seat cover and console top were not there but they said they would ship them to us and gave an IOU. This dealer does not give a thirty day return policy for mechanical issues either. You can't bring the car back. They gave a three month warranty for mechanical problems but this has a deductible. Sam told us they sell 90 cars a week and frankly I don't think they care very much about the individual buyer, they just want to move stock. We have bought a number of used cars and this was the worst experience we have had.

Oil Consumption issue with 2011 Foreste

by from Suffern, NY |

Although for the most part I have had no trouble with the service department, I am having some trouble getting satisfaction for the oil loss issue in my Forester. I have brought it in several times complaining of an inordinate amount of oil loss and was told that I needed to do an "oil consumption test." This was done for the SECOND time 4 weeks ago and today I brought the car in yet again because, yet again, the oil level is down by about 2 quarts in one month's time. I was told that I would have to do still another oil consumption test, this time requiring that I have my oil changed 4,000 miles ahead of schedule and that I would need to pay for this myself. Clearly I'm having a problem with oil loss ( a well-documented problem with other 2011 Foresters), and clearly I am getting the run- around from the dealership. I am not happy.

Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru responded to this review

July 31, 2014

I am sorry to hear about the problem you are experiencing with your Forester. I would very much like the opportunity to look into this matter for you. Please email chris@bkcars.com so I can get your name and speak with the service department on your behalf. Thank You. Chris Flood, General Sales Manager.

Poor service

by from Somers, New York |

Worse service in my life, car won't start at 2nd time, owner Bill did not care.

Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru responded to this review

July 23, 2014

As President of Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru, I have personally reached out to this customer. Her vehicle would not start. We offered to send Roadside Assistance to jump-start her vehicle and identify the source of her issue. She refused. We offered to bring a loaner car to her home and pick up her car. She refused. She wanted us to "send her a new battery". I explained this was not in her best interest because: 1. We do not know that is the cause of the concern and would resolve her situation. 2. We need to do a proper diagnosis of the vehicle condition before we can determine the appropriate corrective action. The customer refused to make the vehicle available on any condition. I therefore told her to contact me personally once she decided what she wanted to do. I provided my personal contact information. I await her decision. Maryann Kolb President

Amazing Salesman and Experience

by from Northvale, NJ |

I have always been hesitant to go looking for a car by myself, but Chris Bradish was an amazing salesperson throughout the whole experience. He is honest and non pressuring when looking around the lot. He listened to what I was looking for in my new vehicle and helped answer questions that I had. I would definitely recommend anyone to see Chris because he was helpful and friendly. Thank you for helping ease my fears about buying a new car.

Great dealership to purchase a vehicle

by from Rockland ny |

Just purchased a car at bill Kolb Subaru , my salesman Chris was very helpful and patient with me . The way this dealership does business is like no other . I would highly recommend this dealership and my salesman Chris .

Great Dealership & Salesman

by from Peekskill, NY |

My experience at Bill Kolb Subaru in Orangeburg, NY on Saturday 3/1/14 was outstanding. Rich Janke was my salesman & I have never had a more pleasant experience when buying a car. Rich was pleasant, knowledgeable, patient and very helpful. I drove out of the dealership four hours later with a brand new car. The dealership and all of the employees there are second to none. Everyone was pleasant, they kidded around with each other (nice to see no cut throat competition among employees) & they also helped each other when needed. When Rich was busy with another customer, they had another salesman work on getting my insurance taken care of so I could take the car home that night. Marty in the finance area was great and the process was very easy. Every desk there was occupied with people buying cars. I have never seen such a busy place. I guess that is why they have the reputation that they have. I had gone to Curry Subaru last week & had an awful experience. I don't enjoy haggling and that is what they were doing. They quoted me 4.9% interest & I went back onto their website where it said all 2014 Foresters had 1.9% interest. When I questioned it, I was told that when we were close to a deal, they would have brought the interest rate down. I will never go back to them again. They also gave me a trade-in price for my CRV that was an insult. I cannot imagine ever going to another dealership in the future. I have been raving about them to friends and family since Saturday night!