Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru

252 Route 303, Orangeburg, NY 10962

New 888-591-2460 New 888-591-2460
Used 888-657-8533 Used 888-657-8533
Service 877-448-6396 Service 877-448-6396

Largest New & Used Subaru Dealer on the East Coast!

Everything was top notch & a very good experience

by from Westchester County, NY |

A+ and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a car.

Wonderful Surprise

by from Westchester County NY |

I went with a friend who was buying a car , and ended up buying one myself :). No Hassle, great dealer and a great vehicle. Best combination there is. Ask for Steve Conner straight shooter with us and easy going.

No stress

by from Westchester County, New York |

I loved avoiding the haggling process, which I find intimidating. Every was spelled out very clearly, and I was able to find the used Outback I wanted, including the colors on exterior and interior. I love my "new" Subaru, and found Gary Mendelsohn helpful, respectful and efficient.

Excellent Sales Service

by from Tappan, New York |

I went to Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru because I was looking to lease a new Subaru Outback. Sales service with Richard Knell, was excellent, knowledgeable and forthcoming in every respect, helping to make my decisions for the available options easy. Since they are local for me I expect to have all my service done there. I feel confident that my future dealings with Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru will have the same satisfied results. M.B.

THIS is how to sell cars...!

by from Monroe, NY |

On short notice, I learned I needed a used car, and fast! At first I faced much frustration at a dealership in NJ (hidden fees, fast talk, the runaround, etc.). Then, I visited Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru in Orangeburg NY. What a difference. This place makes it clear in writing throughout the dealership: no hidden fees, no haggle pricing, and a 30 day trade-in guarantee. The salesmen at Kolb Subaru are salaried (no commission), so they can focus on the customer and his needs, not just on increasing profit. The salesman I dealt with, Larry A., was an exemplary professional who guided me through the process, listening carefully and addressing all of my concerns with class and clarity. My experience was so positive at Kolb Subaru, that the next time I'm in the market for a car, I'll be sure to check out their offerings. No dealership left me with such a good feeling about doing business. I wish more dealerships would imitate the Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru model of great customer service.

Nice facilities, great service!

by from Irvington, New York |

Steve C. is our salesperson. He was very knowledgeable and nice person to work with. We had very easy and pleasure experience to purchase our 2016 Subaru Legacy. Thanks again to Steve and the Bill Knob Jr. Subaru.

nice service

by from Woodstock NY |

Neil was great. no pressure, no hassle. Very helpful in terms of honest appraisal of the options, and very helpful in terms of arranging car delivery and switchover from my trade in.

2014 Impreza WRX

by from Orangeburg, NY |

I bought a used 2014 Impreza WRX. I am very happy with this purchase. the dealership was very awesome and kind. I dealt with Holman Cano. He was very patient and just an all around amazing salesman.

Bill Kolb Subaru - Holman Cano was fantastic!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

New York values are great! Holman Cano, of Bill Kolb Subaru, is fantastic and deserves FIVE (5) stars. My youngest daughter is a graduate student at Columbia University, NY. My wife and I live in Nevada. Over the phone Holman, spent a huge amount of both his business and personal time to help me help my daughter, Melissa, go through the maze that a first time buyer faces. I started the process by going over Google reviews related to all the Subaru dealerships in the New York City area. After this lengthy process, I decided to advise Melissa to go with Bill Kolb Subaru. Originally, I tried to focus her on Fords or Nissans that my wife and I have long-time personal experience with ? but the safety reviews of Subaru were fantastic and so were the reviews of Bill Kolb Subaru. In my first call to Kolb Subaru I was welcomed by a very nice receptionist, I explained my situation of me being on the West Coast with my daughter on the East Coast. Quickly, she transferred me to Holman assuring me that he was extremely kind, helpful and patient. Holman worked with me over many calls about the attributes of the Subaru CrossTrek; the AWD model my daughter wanted. Being a Ford guy, I had many reservations but Holman was able to answer all my questions patiently and professionally. As part of her graduate school program at Columbia University, she teaches special education during the day for the University and then attends classes several nights a week. So, her time is limited to deal with the complexities of first time car buying while she goes after her Ph.D. Getting back to Holman. He outlined very clearly the documentation needs of the dealership, the lender, and New York DMV. We worked through all of them together over the phone and email in the days preceding Melissa?s arrival to Bill Kolb Subaru. Now comes purchase day. As all us veteran car buyers know, buying a car can take hours dealing with the lenders, DMV, and insurance folks. First, Holman surprisingly volunteered to pick-up my daughter from her apartment and bring her to the dealership to test drive the CrossTrek and complete the paperwork. Being from the West Coast, this kindness from a car salesman was unheard of. She loved the CrossTrek, of course. Now comes the lenders, DMV and insurance. Here?s where I held my breath. Thankfully, Holman had already prepped Paul, the finance manager, and all went well with JP Morgan Chase, the lender, with Melissa using her own credit; fantastic! The DMV is the DMV what can I say. Like death and taxes, the DMV experience is something all have to endure when buying a car new or used. Insurance. Once we all dealt with the Monday ?call on-hold jam? after a Super Bowl Weekend which really was not that long, Holman organized a conference call with Melissa, me (since she was splitting off from family insurance to have her own), the lender (who needed an insurance binder), and Holman. Once we were all on the phone together, the process went very quickly. Thank-you Holman & thank-you Progressive. More extra effort by Bill Kolb Subaru. After my daughter was given the keys to her new car and plates put on. Holman went the extra mile and spent a bit over an hour showing Melissa what every button did and how each gizmo worked in her car; tuned in her favorite genres on the radio; showed how the Bluetooth calibrated; camera adjustments ? etc. Melissa drove off a happy and loyal customer; now a full-fledged New Yorker. Me, the Dad in Nevada, was smiling that the folks in New York were so helpful to my youngest daughter. I think New York values are great!

Highest standards as a business model

by from Rockland County N.Y. |

Ethics , soft sell, and attentiveness to your concerns are just some of the typical theater projects attempted by "typical" dealerships". Be assured, the experience and price at Kolb will be as good as it gets, No aggravation at this dealership, whether overt or hidden will ever unfold in this experience You will find Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru to be unique in not just creating theater. They are for real. Mutual respect within each department bypasses any awkward competition between sales staff. No good cop, aggressive cop nonsense. Explanations are clear, what you need, no more or less. Thanks to sales rep. Howard for his expert transaction skill, sensitivity, intelligence and safety input towards my driving a new, highly responsive vehicle, and to the Kolbs for maintaining very high standards and values.