Schaumburg Toyota/Scion

New 888-285-8469
Used 866-385-5182
Service 877-438-8062

Low Price Guarantee

Service Visit on May 2, 2015 Great job!

by from Schaumburg, IL |

Clear and concise description of issues, and prompt resolution. As always, your service department staff does a great job, and explains what needs to be done. Brian was very helpful.

Best Service Department Anywhere

by from Palatine |

As always, the quality of customer service I receive from your service team, specifically Rafael...ROCKS!!! He has always treated me like I am a member of his family, which goes a long way to lessening the stress of older car repairs. He also understands that I am a single mother, with a limited income, so he works hard to keep my costs reasonable and fair. I left for a period of time because a family member went to work at Arlington Toyota. I will admit the facility over there is beautiful, but there is no contest when it comes to dealing with customers in the service department. Schaumburg Toyota has the best service team anywhere! I won't buy a car from you after the way I was treated last year, but I will continue to be a loyal customer for maintenance and repairs. Special credit for that goes to Rafael.

April 28, 2015

We hope you give us another chance when your ready to purchase. Rafael can recommend a perfect sales consultant for you. Thanks for sharing your experience in service!

Out of Towner

by from Ontario, Canada |

Being from out of the country I knew I needed proper service and no guessing games which is why I headed to Schaumburg toyota .. Friendly staff outside that helped direct me where to go and prompt service..

April 24, 2015

Welcome to Schaumburg Toyota!

Outatanding Service

by from Arlington Heights, Il |

My service experience was outstanding and I will definitely return. I would give the experience a five star rating.

Quick and Easy

by from Rolling Meadows, IL |

Quick and Easy Quick and Easy Quick and Easy Quick and Easy Quick and Easy Quick and Easy Quick and Easy Quick and Easy Quick and Easy Quick and Easy Quick and Easy Quick and Easy Quick and Easy Quick and Easy Quick and Easy

Thank you!

Job well done Justin Tandoc..!

by from Skokie, illinois |

Extremely thankful to JUSTIN TANDOC, Thank you for the time and effort helping us find a good car with affordable price. You're very professional, you made us perfectly satisfied with your service! Thank you.!

Thank you for sharing!

Great service, friendly staff like Joe.

by from Skokie, Illinois |

Thank you for the help and assistance, we had a great experience with you guys in Toyota Schaumburg, for you friendly and accommodating manner MR. JOE RUSSANO.!!

Schaumburg Toyota Reapir work

by from Arlington Heights, Illinois |

Chris Herbig, the Silver Team Manager, was excellent and he explained everything that needed to be done to my Camry. At this time I don't know if there will be any problems wit the quality of the repair or not, because I haven't had the car back for a short or long period of time. Chris also informed me about other repairs that will be needed. He is a real professional besides a nice individual. The greatest problem that I find with Toyota is the COST of repair work. It is a chunk of money, even with the available coupons. I may need to find a less expensive shop for the other repair work. As a senior, on a rather tight fixed income, the repair costs are a real concern. Right now, the only thing keeping me with Toyota is CHRIS HERBIG. When I first saw the repair expense, my heart skipped a beat until Chris let me know that we could do the repairs over a period of time. He also suggested that I bring the car in for a check to see if any of the repair work needed to be done at an earlier time instead of waiting. Again, one good-concerned guy. I appreciate that. By the way, I am a 30 year Schaumburg Toyota customer.

April 24, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience! Also, for being a loyal Schaumburg Toyota customer!

Great service and great service dept. hours

by from Schaumburg IL |

Service garage is open until midnight during the week. I have been in late a few times because of my work hours. Always receive great service. Thank you!

April 1, 2015

Thank you! We are here to take care of your automobile needs.

Schaumburg Toyota Service Department

by from Schaumburg, IL |

Service garage I'd open until midnight Monday-Friday. I have arrived as late as 1135pm. Always receive exceptional service, no matter how late it is!

April 1, 2015

We are here to take care of your automobile needs. Thank you!