Schepel Buick-GMC

3209 W Lincoln Hwy, Merrillville, IN 46410

New 877-818-4797 New 877-818-4797
Used 888-713-4439 Used 888-713-4439
Service 888-730-0027 Service 888-730-0027

Experience the Schepel difference.

Excellent dealership

by from Schererville, IN |

We just bought a 2014 Buick Enclave from Schepel. Our experience there was great. Our salesman, Paul Sutkowski did an excellent job. He went the extra mile to get us exactly what we wanted. He took time to answer any and all of our questions. I am very happy with the Enclave. Schepel treated us very well. They did not rush us into making any decisions. I would most definitely recommend Schepel to anybody.

Schepel Buick-GMC responded to this review

November 4, 2014

Dave, Thanks for the great review. We try our best to make it simple and exciting.

Great Buying Experience

by from Valparaiso, IN |

On July 18, 2015 we purchased a 2015 Buick Enclave. We had a very good experience in the buying process. Our salesperson, Paul Sutkowski, made the process painless and without all of the "stuff" that we have all experienced when buying a vehicle. We did our research on what the trade-in was worth and Paul's Sales Manager provided a very fair price for the 2006 Toyota Solara. With the Buick rebates and the trade it was a good day to a SUV. I have purchased new vehicles for just about 50 years and this dealership is at the top of my list in relation to the sales process and customer service. Overall, my wife obtained the vehicle she wanted and we both would recommend to anyone who is planning to purchase a car, SUV or truck give this dealership a chance to provide you, your vehicle at a good price. Just an outstanding and first class experience!!!

Oh experience at Schepel

by from Dyer, IN |

My husband and I were looking to buy a new family vehicle. So when we decided it was finally time to check them out we went to schepel. We went there because we were interested in the Acadias and wanted to see what they had to offer. As soon as we walked in we were greeted with a smile and warm welcome by Paul Sutkowski. Let me tell you, I was blow away by this man spirit and the way he would bend over backwards to give the customer, us, the sense of knowing we were getting a great quality car at the right price for us. Paul, took the time and got to know us threw the whole process and genuinely cared. His knowledge and his passion for what he does is very evident. He's very knowledgeable and if he didn't know the answer he would get it for you. He made buying this vehicle for our family a no brainer. I will be recommending anyone looking for a new or used vehicle to look at Schepel Buick first.

No Response from Schepel GMC BUICK

by from Hebron, In. |

They did not bother to respond to my request for more information on Used Porsche Boxster they advertised. If it was no longer available I would expect them to inform me of such.

Great service

by from Indiana |

Went to test drive since we were going from a car to an SUV. Saw a traverse and the rep was very friendly and didn't mind that we had carseats to get in the car before the test drive. Didn't buy the car but gave the rep our contact and he was really going to try to work within our budget. Great service.

Schepel is the BEST

by from Valparaiso, IN |

I purchased a car at Schepel on 8/16/2012 from Gary Whitaker. He was great. I had been to other local dealers putting pressure on me to spend more and upgrade. Gary was patient, allowed me to test drive all the cars that I wanted to and was so patient with all my questions and concerns. He was knowledgeable, helpful and gave me a great deal. I would recommend this dealer to all of my family and friends. Thanks so much Schepel for your patience and kindess. I'm so happy with my car and the financing I got!

Great buying experience at Schepel Buick

by from Munster, IN |

I had a great buying experience buying my 2012 Buick Regal Turbo Premium 3 from Daniel Quinones at Schepel Buick. Daniel came highly recommended, and he was very knowledgeable and friendly and respectful as I considered the car. He found just the car I was looking for and invited me to come in and test drive it. When I go there, he let me go for a test drive by myself, which was very respectful. That was a big factor in me deciding it met my needs -- I was able to check out the car and think without having a salesman talking to me while I took the test drive. Daniel was busy working with another customer when I returned from my test drive, but I had a nice conversation with Glenn Vander Steeg while I waited a minute or two. Daniel and I discussed pricing on the car and again, Daniel was very respectful and straightforward on the price, while consulting with the sales manager, Glenn Vander Steeg. I did not expect any of the old fashioned dealer "tricks" from Schepel Buick, and of course Daniel met my expectations and did not try to pull any tricks. Daniel was a good consultant all the way through the process. After we agreed on price, he filled out the paperwork very efficiently, while explaining things along the way. Then, he explained how things work on the Regal, with the advanced key, OnStar, the radio and everything else. He was not rushed, he took his time and really wanted me to understand how to get the most out of the car. I now consider Daniel and Glenn to be friends, and I would recommend any of my friends or family to buy a car from them at Schepel. I am really enjoying my Regal and I look forward to bringing it into Schepel for regular service.