Schepel Buick-GMC

3209 W Lincoln Hwy, Merrillville, IN 46410

New 877-818-4797
Used 888-713-4439
Service 888-730-0027

Experience the Schepel difference.

Schepel is the BEST

by from Valparaiso, IN |

I purchased a car at Schepel on 8/16/2012 from Gary Whitaker. He was great. I had been to other local dealers putting pressure on me to spend more and upgrade. Gary was patient, allowed me to test drive all the cars that I wanted to and was so patient with all my questions and concerns. He was knowledgeable, helpful and gave me a great deal. I would recommend this dealer to all of my family and friends. Thanks so much Schepel for your patience and kindess. I'm so happy with my car and the financing I got!

No Response from Schepel GMC BUICK

by from Hebron, In. |

They did not bother to respond to my request for more information on Used Porsche Boxster they advertised. If it was no longer available I would expect them to inform me of such.

Great service

by from Indiana |

Went to test drive since we were going from a car to an SUV. Saw a traverse and the rep was very friendly and didn't mind that we had carseats to get in the car before the test drive. Didn't buy the car but gave the rep our contact and he was really going to try to work within our budget. Great service.

Great buying experience at Schepel Buick

by from Munster, IN |

I had a great buying experience buying my 2012 Buick Regal Turbo Premium 3 from Daniel Quinones at Schepel Buick. Daniel came highly recommended, and he was very knowledgeable and friendly and respectful as I considered the car. He found just the car I was looking for and invited me to come in and test drive it. When I go there, he let me go for a test drive by myself, which was very respectful. That was a big factor in me deciding it met my needs -- I was able to check out the car and think without having a salesman talking to me while I took the test drive. Daniel was busy working with another customer when I returned from my test drive, but I had a nice conversation with Glenn Vander Steeg while I waited a minute or two. Daniel and I discussed pricing on the car and again, Daniel was very respectful and straightforward on the price, while consulting with the sales manager, Glenn Vander Steeg. I did not expect any of the old fashioned dealer "tricks" from Schepel Buick, and of course Daniel met my expectations and did not try to pull any tricks. Daniel was a good consultant all the way through the process. After we agreed on price, he filled out the paperwork very efficiently, while explaining things along the way. Then, he explained how things work on the Regal, with the advanced key, OnStar, the radio and everything else. He was not rushed, he took his time and really wanted me to understand how to get the most out of the car. I now consider Daniel and Glenn to be friends, and I would recommend any of my friends or family to buy a car from them at Schepel. I am really enjoying my Regal and I look forward to bringing it into Schepel for regular service.