Feder's Acura

New 877-438-9896
Used 888-960-9234
Service 877-440-1883

IT'S ALWAYS BETTER AT FEDER'S

Right car - right price - Right place!

by from Wallkill NY |

I was searching for a nice Acura TL for our grandson on the net & after seeing a few cars in NJ & the Bronx, decided not to deal with them as they were either trying to hit us with hidden fees or their cars were in poor shape, high mileage & not as described. Found a '07 TL listed here & submitted my information. A few minutes later my phone rang - This is Rich S. from Feders Acura. I said Rich S? Do you know who I am? Rich G?. he asked. I said "Paladin". Rich said come down & we'll make you a great deal. I happen to know Rich for many years from my business & told him that I would be there that afternoon. My grandson was not with us , but he gave me carte blanch to find him the right car as I have been in the business for over 20 years & we could get this car within his budget. I e-mailed him the link to the car & he said - Go for it! My wife & I arrived & I examined the car & then I test drove it - A WINNER! We sat down & figured the right price & wrote the deal. My grandson picked up the car yesterday & was much more than pleased with his new TL. While we were waiting to pick up the car I chatted with the GM, the owner & the finance mgr. (all great guys). These guys are 100% professional & know how to properly run their business. Weather you know someone in this business or not - This is a true first class dealership & I would highly recommend it to anyone! Haven't had the car service there yet, but from all I hear their service is some of the best in the area. In a nutshell: 1) Good inventory - both new & used. 2) Their honesty & respect. 3) Very fair pricing & honest financing 4) I prefer to deal local & want my business & tax dollars to stay here.

GREAT PLACE!!

by from Middletown, NY |

Every bit of the experience here was amazing!! WOW