Feder's Acura

(5.0) 5 Reviews

3475 Route 6, Middletown, NY 10940

Excellent service!!!

by from Cuddebackville, NY |

I recently bought my Acura RDX from this dealer and I am extremely satisfied. Excellent customer service; by far the best in Orange County. I will totally recommend this dealership, this is the place you want to go for the service you deserve....

Great place to purchase a car!!!!

by from Walden, NY |

I recently purchased a car from this dealer and was more than pleased with my experience. Not only was the price great, but I was treated well and never felt that I was being "sold", as I have in many other car dealership experiences. I dealt with several of the sales staff, but have to say that the GM, Ian Dunne was more than a pleasure. He was extremely professional, but truly friendly at the same time. I left more than happy with my new car and know that I will be back here for sure.

Thank you!

by from Hudson Valley, NY |

This is our third Acura (all from Feder?s Acura) and we are once again happy with our experience. The staff at Feder?s is friendly and courteous, and we feel we receive exceptional service throughout the term of our lease. We would like to give a personal thanks to Ian, the dealership?s general manager. The attention he gives to us is unmatched and that?s what keeps us coming back. Interaction with him is consistently positive┐he?s professional, knowledgeable and he works with us without the pushy sales tactic. I highly recommend Feder?s Acura for a happy, comfortable car-buying experience.

Right car - right price - Right place!

by from Wallkill NY |

I was searching for a nice Acura TL for our grandson on the net & after seeing a few cars in NJ & the Bronx, decided not to deal with them as they were either trying to hit us with hidden fees or their cars were in poor shape, high mileage & not as described. Found a '07 TL listed here & submitted my information. A few minutes later my phone rang - This is Rich S. from Feders Acura. I said Rich S? Do you know who I am? Rich G?. he asked. I said "Paladin". Rich said come down & we'll make you a great deal. I happen to know Rich for many years from my business & told him that I would be there that afternoon. My grandson was not with us , but he gave me carte blanch to find him the right car as I have been in the business for over 20 years & we could get this car within his budget. I e-mailed him the link to the car & he said - Go for it! My wife & I arrived & I examined the car & then I test drove it - A WINNER! We sat down & figured the right price & wrote the deal. My grandson picked up the car yesterday & was much more than pleased with his new TL. While we were waiting to pick up the car I chatted with the GM, the owner & the finance mgr. (all great guys). These guys are 100% professional & know how to properly run their business. Weather you know someone in this business or not - This is a true first class dealership & I would highly recommend it to anyone! Haven't had the car service there yet, but from all I hear their service is some of the best in the area. In a nutshell: 1) Good inventory - both new & used. 2) Their honesty & respect. 3) Very fair pricing & honest financing 4) I prefer to deal local & want my business & tax dollars to stay here.

GREAT PLACE!!

by from Middletown, NY |

Every bit of the experience here was amazing!! WOW