Middletown Honda

520 Route 211 East, Middletown, NY 10941

New 877-497-5702
Used 877-495-1058
Service 877-498-4455

Orange County's LARGEST VOLUME new car dealer!

Amazing experience!

by from Chester, NY |

Middletown Honda. I just bought my first car from these guys and they made my car buying experience quick, painless, and effortless on my part. I would definitely buy from them again. The whole team actually worked with me to get my credit approved and the deal that I wanted. They didn't pressure me into a deal that I didn't want (like most other dealerships) They actually gave me a better deal than I asked for! Definitely check them out if you're in the market for a car.

Great service

by from montgomery ny |

Couldn't be happier! My salesman Jayson was very helpful, so was the manager Matt and even the financial guy Sean was on the money. It made for a great experience and I've had some nightmare experiences with other dealerships. This is place gives me hope for car dealers and salesman. Thanks again

REVIEW

by from pine bush new york , |

I had my car 2 days and the battery went . so It was a little bit of Work on my end to get the problem fixed because one of the employees told me that I had to Pay for the Towing and buy the battery and then that i'd be reimbursed HOWEVER I have bumper to bumper Warranty on it . AND I was capable of getting a hold of Matt V. who PROMPTLY FIXED the problem he had given me his direct number for anything further , however my cell crashed and I lost my digits in it / so I need to get his number again . OVER ALL RATING FOR MATT V. ( SOLD ) Me the car . HE'S VERY professional , was very NICE when I introduced him to my daughter who had cancer / couldn't have been more compassionate to her , she's just 18 //// so OVER ALL , GIVE MATT V . A RAISE , HE MADE MY VERY FIRST TIME PURCHASING A CAR EVER / AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE .............................................

Really horrible service

by from Chester, NY |

Took our spare and old 1990 Honda for service on the FRONT automatic seat belts which was a lifetime warranty issue supposedly covered by Honda corporate. Made an appointment and waited 90 minutes after that time to get the car inspected. They said they don't have the seat belt tensioner motor but they will order it. We made a follow up appointment a few days later and brought the car back in. This time I waited 2 hours and when I didn't hear anything, went up and they said they haven't worked on it yet - though I saw 2 other NEW cars get in before me. That means they forgot about me. I waited another 2 hours and they said it was done. Went to try it out and the front seat belt was STILL not working. They said they worked on the back seat belt and put in a new one (????) There was NOTHING wrong with the rear seat belt. Then they said that the car was too old and they could not get that part in to fix the front seat belts. No apologies, no nothing. I spent over 8 hours waiting for a repair that was ultimately never done. With no apologies and no adequate explanation for the multiple goofs, I would highly NOT RECOMMEND them performing any repairs or business.

Mr. Richter

by from Middletown |

I was looking for a used honda odyssey, and found one i like at middletown honda. Kareem Cowart was great at lisining to the price I wanted to pay. They excited at getting me a fair price I could live with. All in all very happy

Lazy seller

by from Middletown NY |

I went to this dealership to learn more about a coupe that they had. Gus did not want to talk about my trade in or show me the car. He told me that the car was just being sold, even though it was blocked in by two other cars and not being prepped. i went somewhere else and actually got a better deal.

low stress car buying

by from pine bush, ny |

After a test drive with a very pleasant salesman, he was able to locate the car I wanted nearby. I called back in a few days and negotiated the deal I wanted over the phone. The financing application was done online. The car was ready in a few days and the roof rack was installed--ready to go. This was a very easy, low stress process, and I would recommend them and the car to anyone.

Best Dealership Ever

by from Middletown, NY |

Middletown Honda ranks number 1 in our book of car dealerships. Conrad Miller, the sales rep that assisted us, went above and beyond during our whole buying experience. I was very specific in regards to the color and choice of Honda Ridgeline that I wanted, and he turned over every rock and climbed every mountain to make sure that I was satisfied.