Middletown Honda

(3.1) 9 Reviews

520 Route 211 East, Middletown, NY 10941

Great service

by from montgomery ny |

Couldn't be happier! My salesman Jayson was very helpful, so was the manager Matt and even the financial guy Sean was on the money. It made for a great experience and I've had some nightmare experiences with other dealerships. This is place gives me hope for car dealers and salesman. Thanks again

I feel at that try to take advantage of people.

by from Bloomingburg, NY |

We bought our Honda Pilot in 2008, and have had it serviced (oil change & inspections) at Middletown Honda even since. My wife usually takes the car in to Honda, and at least a half dozen times, she ends up calling me, saying that the service people say the car needs some type of major repair costing thousand of dollars and if she doesn't do it, it will cost thousands more later...on and on.and on. They have been telling her, she need to replace the radiator for the 4 years because it leaks ? There's no leaks. They keep telling her she needs new breaks when they are just fine. We all know the timing belt should changed, But the way they informed her is to make it out that the was going to self destruct it she didn't change it right now. and at was 12000 mile before the manufacture suggested time. The thing that just put me over the top with these people is what happen is past Wednesday when she went in for an inspection. She calls me up and says two of the tires will not pass inspection. I told her to put the service person on the phone, and when she did, I call him a lair twice. You see they had, by law, taken the old sticker off, and made her feel that if she didn't get the tires replaced right here and now, her couldn't drive the car. so i told her to come home, the next went to a local inspection shop, told them to measure the ware on the tires and show me the reading on the gauge, and all the tires were legal. The car passed inspection with no problems. I'm beginning to think that when they see my 5 foot 4 inch Spanish looking wife with a little Spanish act sent coming, who only knows how to drive and put gas in their car, they think they can take advantage of her. If we have done everything the dealer had told us to do, by now we would have spent over $5000.00 in repair we didn't need or could have done at home. I wonder how many others out there, who are not auto mechanically incline, are receive the same abuse.

REVIEW

by from pine bush new york , |

I had my car 2 days and the battery went . so It was a little bit of Work on my end to get the problem fixed because one of the employees told me that I had to Pay for the Towing and buy the battery and then that i'd be reimbursed HOWEVER I have bumper to bumper Warranty on it . AND I was capable of getting a hold of Matt V. who PROMPTLY FIXED the problem he had given me his direct number for anything further , however my cell crashed and I lost my digits in it / so I need to get his number again . OVER ALL RATING FOR MATT V. ( SOLD ) Me the car . HE'S VERY professional , was very NICE when I introduced him to my daughter who had cancer / couldn't have been more compassionate to her , she's just 18 //// so OVER ALL , GIVE MATT V . A RAISE , HE MADE MY VERY FIRST TIME PURCHASING A CAR EVER / AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE .............................................

Really horrible service

by from Chester, NY |

Took our spare and old 1990 Honda for service on the FRONT automatic seat belts which was a lifetime warranty issue supposedly covered by Honda corporate. Made an appointment and waited 90 minutes after that time to get the car inspected. They said they don't have the seat belt tensioner motor but they will order it. We made a follow up appointment a few days later and brought the car back in. This time I waited 2 hours and when I didn't hear anything, went up and they said they haven't worked on it yet - though I saw 2 other NEW cars get in before me. That means they forgot about me. I waited another 2 hours and they said it was done. Went to try it out and the front seat belt was STILL not working. They said they worked on the back seat belt and put in a new one (????) There was NOTHING wrong with the rear seat belt. Then they said that the car was too old and they could not get that part in to fix the front seat belts. No apologies, no nothing. I spent over 8 hours waiting for a repair that was ultimately never done. With no apologies and no adequate explanation for the multiple goofs, I would highly NOT RECOMMEND them performing any repairs or business.

Mr. Richter

by from Middletown |

I was looking for a used honda odyssey, and found one i like at middletown honda. Kareem Cowart was great at lisining to the price I wanted to pay. They excited at getting me a fair price I could live with. All in all very happy

Lazy seller

by from Middletown NY |

I went to this dealership to learn more about a coupe that they had. Gus did not want to talk about my trade in or show me the car. He told me that the car was just being sold, even though it was blocked in by two other cars and not being prepped. i went somewhere else and actually got a better deal.

low stress car buying

by from pine bush, ny |

After a test drive with a very pleasant salesman, he was able to locate the car I wanted nearby. I called back in a few days and negotiated the deal I wanted over the phone. The financing application was done online. The car was ready in a few days and the roof rack was installed--ready to go. This was a very easy, low stress process, and I would recommend them and the car to anyone.

Best Dealership Ever

by from Middletown, NY |

Middletown Honda ranks number 1 in our book of car dealerships. Conrad Miller, the sales rep that assisted us, went above and beyond during our whole buying experience. I was very specific in regards to the color and choice of Honda Ridgeline that I wanted, and he turned over every rock and climbed every mountain to make sure that I was satisfied.

Nightmare Certified Used Car at Middletown Honda

by from Monroe Ny |

Gus(dealer)showed us a certified used Pilot but, the financing department was closing at the end of the day so, we came back the following day and the paperwork was cleared. We noticed the mileage on the paperwork was a discreptency of 2,000 miles from the original stated mileage! The used car manager(George)said it was too little amount of miles to negotiate a better price but, he gave us a couple of oil changes. We thought it was odd and we should have gone with our instincts but,we signed the papers. We noticed there was no Car fax report attached with the paperwork so, we asked. Gus said not to worry that the computers were temporarily down and he will give it to us when they were back up. George (manager) said that there was a 150 point certified inspection done to all certified used cars and that it was clean. So, we drove off and everything seemed fine at first. However, when we drove on the highway we noticed air coming from the driver side of the windshield! We notified the dealership and they asked us to bring it in.They claimed to inspect the car and that nothing was wrong. The printout said"feature to keep the driver awake". We never heard of such a feature so, we called Honda Corporate Headquarters. The representative said there was no such feature and they advised us to take it to the Tarrytown Honda dealership to be inspected. The Tarrytown dealership inspected the car and found that the window had been replaced and there was visible damage that was attempted to be fixed.They charged us $112.75 for the diagnostic check! We called Gus again and explained the situation and also called the Honda Corporate office. We brought the car in again to Middletown Honda. At this point, we are frustrated. Why would they lie and say it was a feature?!Now they wanted to fix the problem so, we agreed to it. When we got the car back it was all scratched up and dented on the rear door!!!We let the assistant service manager (John) know what was going on and he said"No problem, we will take care of it." We asked for the Car fax report that we never got in the original paperwork. We got the report back and it had indeed been in an accident on October 30, 2011!! We asked them why the report said it was in an accident and we were not notified?! George said we gave you a Car fax report with your original Paperwork!!He called Gus over and he agreed!! Now they are straight out lying!! Why would I buy a car that was damaged for that price?Why would they not refer to the Car fax when they originally stated the damaged Wind shield was a feature?!They told us that our only option was to buy another car at our expense and take a loss!These people are so shady and a bunch of CROOKS! They swindle hard-working families and refuse to tell the truth or honor their end of the warranty that they sold us!Please do not buy anything from this dealership! Especially not a "certified" used car!