Compass Motors

200 Dolson Ave, Middletown, NY 10940

New 877-706-1392
Used 866-643-8710
Service 888-705-4373

Compass Motors works with you to suit your needs...and your wallet.

New CX9

by from Bethel, CT |

I had a 2009 CX9 and saw the great deals online for financing and rebates. I called up Compass Mazda and they immediately got working on the trade in value and inventory search. When I showed up they took care of me very professionally and I was out of there in an hour with a brand new car. Our salesman Greg was very thorough and showed us everything we needed to know about the car and the manager Joe was great, he even played with our son to keep him entertained while we completed the paperwork. We couldnt have had a better experience. These guys are great to deal with especially when making a big purchase like this.

by from Hampstead MD |

We have bought 2 cars from Compass over the past few years even though we live in Maryland. If at all possible we even go to Compass for service. Their staff is extremely knowlegeble, efficient courteous and friendly. We recommend Compass in each and every category Dieter Langendorf

Volkswagon Jetta S

by from CornwaLL, NY |

I was very impressed with the buying experience and the professional atmosphere. I was surprised by how easy it was to buy a new car. I called and explained my situation and needs with financing and Richard worked up the financing and that evening I picked up my new car. I couldn't believe how easy the whole experience was when I walked in the door at 5 p.m. and drove away at 6 p.m. a new car owner. He also went over all the features in the car before I drove away, a very happy customer. I would recommend the dealership to anyone who is in the market for a car!

Mazdaspeed 3 Service

by from Rye, NY |

Called on a Saturday morning because I realized it was the only day I could get to the dealer for an oil change before a long road trip. They were swamped in the service dept that day, but Dan managed to fit me in on short notice which I really appreciated! Can't say enough good things about this dealership and the service dept.

Great Staff and Service!

by from Rye, NY |

Brought in my Mazdaspeed 3 to have a few parts installed and everything went great. They are super accommodating with scheduling my service appointments. They run a great service dept and I will continue to take my car there for all my service and installation needs. Quality of work is top notch. Thanks Gordy and staff!

by from Rye, NY |

Brought in my 2013 Mazdaspeed 3 for a personal installation and maintenance on Saturday. Everything went great as usual. Always a an awesome experience when I come here. The service dept does go above and beyond at this dealership and I will continue to be a repeat customer. Thanks Gordy!

Beetle 2012

by from Middletown, NY |

we brought our 2012 Beetle for the 30K service. customer service was excellent, i am happy that we have a dealer in the area since we purchased this car in Kingston,NY.

Useless online service apppointment tool

by from Chester, NY |

Not sure why a dealer would offer an online tool for making service appointments (in principle very convenient) but ignore requests for appointments made using the system. Emailed the service manager after 24h to confirm the system was active - no response. I guess they don't need my business.

Great service, done exactly as I requested

by from Wassaic, NY |

Austin greeted me in his usual friendly way. Got me in and out quickly. Made sure everything I wanted was done and done correctly. Good guy!

Treated like family!

by from Montvale, New Jersey |

Since the purchase of my Volkswagan Jetta , I have gotten exceptional service. I know I can count on the staff ( especially Austin) to give me excellent advice and a throrough explanation of what I need and why. I can count on prompt service, a ride to work , a cup of coffee and a friendly smile from everyone there, every time. They all do a great job!! Thank you!

by from Washingtonville, NY |

Brought my 2014 CX5 for an oil change to the dealership. This is my third time getting service for my car at this dealership. The professionalism and enthusiasm you're greeted with when you arrive is refreshing to see and it doesn't get old. I will continue to do business with Compass Motors. They are an excellent group of individuals.

Compass Motors responded to this review

February 11, 2014

Thanks - and thanks for your business! We're glad to be here for you and your CX-5. Stay warm!