Rockland Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, RAM

60 Route 304, Nanuet, NY 10954

New 888-205-3690 New 888-205-3690
Used 888-775-1354 Used 888-775-1354
Service 866-600-2774 Service 866-600-2774

To be an innovative leader, totally committed to customer satisfaction & employee satisfaction.

Bought Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4

by from New City, NY |

Went to buy a car at the spur of the moment. Our salesman was Ken Campos who helped us out a lot. We traded our Camry and Sonata for the Grand Cherokee, and we do not regret it. I spoke on the phone with Ken a few days in advance about the vehicle. He was great salesman who followed up with me the next day, and that is the kind of salesman you want to deal with. No funny games, he is there to get you the best price available.

July 4, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this review! We're thrilled that you enjoyed working with Ken. He's a wonderful asset to our team, and we adore working with him. Congratulations on your new vehicle, and if there's anything more that we can do for you please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you!

Excellent Service!

by from Saratoga Springs, NY |

We found a 2015 Chrysler Town and Country at Rockland on the internet . We live two and a half hours away and were able to complete the deal over the phone, including our trade in. We were given a great price for the Town and Country and our trade in. When we came to pick up the vehicle, all of the paperwork was ready to be signed. Excellent Service! I would recommend these guys to anyone.

April 20, 2016

Thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear you were able to complete your deal over the phone with our team. Thank you for your recommendation, and please let us know how we can assist you in the future.

They way it should be!

by from Valley Cottage NY |

I have brought my 2014 Jeep Compass in for service numerous times and have had nothing but ease. Both concerns were covered under basic warranty. Maintenance service goes as scheduled and the advisor has notified me of my vehicles condition and soon to be needed services. The parts department is always helpful asking about accessories and other Jeep items. I did not purchase this jeep at RCJD, however when walking through the showroom during service visits, salesman are always courteous and friendly.

February 13, 2016

D.E.B., thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review! We are happy to hear our service team has provided you with a pleasant and timely experience. They will be happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Very helpful Sales Consultant

by from Closter, NJ |

Recently, my husband and I leased a Cherokee limited jeep from Brian Gehan at Rockland Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge. We went in with a certain price point and Brian worked with us all day to get us the car we wanted. He let us test drive 2 different jeeps and helped us the whole day. He was patient, kind, and helpful. He understood our budget and was able to meet all our needs with our new jeep. I highly recommend Brian. Also, we love our new jeep.

October 6, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a wonderful review! We're happy to hear Brian helped make your car buying experience an excellent one. We'll be sure to let him know your kind words. Thank you and we hope to see you again in the future.

Wonderful Buying Experience thanks to Barry

by from Westwood, NJ |

I was always a Chevy girl until they decided to no longer offer a mid-size SUV. I had a wonderful and thrustworthy salesman at Chevy who I bought my last three trucks from. After lots of research I decided to check out the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude. Needless to say I was a litte nervous going into a new dealership. I spoke with Barry briefly on Friday night and told him what truck I was interesting in and made an appointment to meet with him the following day. I met with him at 11:00 and was on my way by 12:30. He was very knowledgable of the Grand Cherokee and made the whole process painless. Jay in Finance was also wonderful to deal with. Never had such much fun signing papers. Love my new Alitude and Rockland Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram.Will recommend them to all my freinds an family.

June 26, 2015

We're so glad that you came over to the Jeep side! I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with Barry and that you are loving your new Jeep Grand Cherokee. If there's ever anything more that we may do for you, please don't hesitate to ask!

2015 jeep Cherokee

by from Putnam valley ,ny |

Barry Rosenwasser is the complete package! Professional, timely, knowledgable and friendly! Jay in finance made the buying process painless !

June 26, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this wonderful review about Barry and Jay! Congratulations on your new vehicle!

An Awesome experience!

by from New Hempstead, NY |

This is my second time visiting this dealership.the salesman who helped me, Brian Gehan, was nothing short than incredible. i am a bit of a difficult customer and had a few demands that may be seemed unreasonable. He met all my requestas and even beat the price that was given to me at other dealerships. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a car and doesn't want to be given the run around.

June 3, 2015

Orlando - Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience here! We're thrilled that we were able to meet all of your needs at the price that was right for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything more that we can do for you!

Rockland CJD and Barry Rossenwasser

by from Rockland County NY |

No matter where I look I always end up at Rockland CJD and working with Barry Rossenwasser. Barry takes his time and lets you ask a million questions. He shows a genuine concern for you and your purchase. Add Warren the sales manager to the picture and you have an unbeatable team. Barry knew I had been looking for a truck for a long time, then my ideal Ram 1500 Sport was there on the lot. Barry and Warren made the deal too good to turn down. Normally I do not like the paperwork part of the deal. Sitting down with Jay it was painless. No pressure for the extras, just an explanation and then he let me decide. Thank you Barry and Warren for helping me get the vehicle I wanted with all the "bells and whistles". I would recommend Rockland CJD to anyone - just ask for Barry!

June 3, 2015

Congrats on your new Ram 1500 Sport! We're thrilled that you enjoyed working with Barry and the rest of our team. If there's ever anything more that our team can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask. May your new Ram treat you well for many miles to come!

Great car buying experience.

by from Hawthorne, NY |

I am a former auto industry management employee, so I know the games most dealers play when somebody needs to buy a car. I searched for a New Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara at various dealers in the NY area but Rockland got my business for three reasons. The first was the Sales Consultant, Barry Rosenwasser. Barry listened to what I wanted, gave solid advice on options and worked the hardest to earn my business. Second reason was the price... they beat the other dealers easily. Third was the fact that they gave a fair value for my trade in when the other dealers played games that could have cost me $3k, Barry was direct, honest and hard working from start to finish and did a great job explaining operation of various features when I took delivery. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and professional. I would recommend, without reservation, the dealership and Barry to anyone looking for a new or used car.

May 30, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this review! We're thrilled that you enjoyed working with Barry and the rest of our team. Congrats on your new Jeep Wrangler, and please don't hesitate to reach out if there's ever anything more that we could do for you!

salesman was honest and fair!

by from rockland county ny |

I was shopping for a ram 3500 and salesman matt spain was able to match the best deal I was able to find.Matt was honest,fair,and followed thru on our purchase from the factory.the truck arrived as promised and was several weeks early.i would recommend my friends to matt for any future mopar purchases.

March 23, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this review! I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with Matt. He's certainly a wonderful member of our team! Congratulations on your new RAM 3500, and please don't hesitate to reach out if there's ever anything else that we may assist you with!