DCH Honda of Nanuet

Service 888-321-7717

Please ask for Michael Fiorentino

Honda CRV 1998 Tire and Break Replacement

by from Valley Cottage, NY |

Recently I had a chance to work with Honda of Nanuet to handle the regular maintenance for our 1998 Honda CRV. We needed to have the brake pads replaced, change the tires and replace some of the drive train fluids. Most of the maintenance work was fine, but when we got the car back it appeared to have some tire noise. Honda service team was very patient with us to troubleshoot the problem and promptly resolve all of the issues. It was a pleasure working with the Honda of Nanuet service team. It is when you have to resolve the difficult to troubleshoot issues that the service team really shines. We are very happy with the outcome and will continue using the Honda of Nanuet service department.

FANTASTIC

by from West Nyack, NY |

Frank Caputo was very helpful and sold me my car, within minuets!!!!!! I was in and out and drove the car home the same day! THANK YOU FRANK!!!

GREAT EXPERIENCE !!!!!

by from NANUET, NY |

Had a fantastic experience with Honda of Nanuet! was assisted by the wonderful support staff, managers and general manager. I was given the BEST PRICE, and BEST DEAL. Go Meet with Frank Caputo who will take care of you. I shopped around and was given the most respect, smiles, and warmth from Honda of Nanuet (ALONG WITH AN UNBEATABLE PRICE !!!!)

Horror Show

by from New York |

Horrible experience . Frank was not nice . I thought , why am I enduring this treatment , I'm the customer . So I went down the road a bought a Ford . I love it . What a better product for a better price !

Excellent service

by from Canton, NY |

If you're looking for a new or used Honda, go to this dealership and ask for Euna Wilson. She treated me with respect, was knowledgeable, and didn't pressure me at all. I would suggest her to anyone who wants an easy, enjoyable car buying experience. I really with that they had the exact car I wanted because I would rather have given them my business instead of the other dealer I ended up buying from.

Too Easy!

by from New England |

It was a pleasure doing business here! We reached an agreement very quickly, and everything was exactly as agreed when we took delivery the next day. No hassles, pressure, or games. Professional, patient, friendly, couldn't ask for more. Would do business here again in a heartbeat. It really was too easy!