Johnstons Toyota and Scion

5015 Rt 17M, New Hampton, NY 10958

New 866-604-1180
Used 866-595-1692
Service 866-544-6276

I Got My Toyota At Johnstons Toyota!!

Great experience

by from Middletown, NY |

Great experience buying a vehicle from this guys, very friendly and professional, hassle free, they help me find what I was looking for, they made buying a vehicle fun and stress free, not like other dealers in the area, I highly recommend this guys and I will definitely come back here the next time.

Terrific Experience!

by from Middletown, NY |

My husband and I purchased a car from your dealership yesterday and were very impressed with your staff. We never felt pressured and our salesman, Tom Hodge, was very patient with us and worked with us to find the perfect vehicle. The process of purchasing the car was easy and stress-free and your prices are very competitive. We would like to commend the staff for their great customer service and look forward to purchasing our future Toyotas from your dealership.

Great experience

by from Hopewell Junction, NY |

Just bought a new Corolla from them. Lowest price out of any Toyota dealers around me. Also, best customer service. I can not recommend them more highly. They're the best.

Johnstons Toyota and Scion responded to this review

March 16, 2015

Hi Klava, We are glad you were so happy with your experience here at Johnstons Toyota. We shop our prices around and compare to the local market to bring you the lowest prices. This way it will save you the trouble of researching yourself! When you buy from Johnstons Toyota you're part of our family so we treat you as family!

LEASE OF 2015 TOYOTA TACOMA FRM JOHNSTON'S TOYOTA

by from Peekskill, New York |

I had contacted 4 Toyota dealers before deciding on Johnston's Toyota. Talking to the salespersons at these various dealerships helped me educate mystelf as to what discount I could expect on a new vehicle and what I could expect to get for a trade-in value for my present vehicle. While all 4 dealerships were good, I found Johnston's to be the best. First, they had the best selection of Tacomas from which to choose whereas other dealerships had only one to three vehicles to choose from. Second, I had a number of telephone exchanges with the salesperson (Paul Wagner) before deciding to visit the dealership. Paul answered all my questions, provided all the necessary information while carefully using closing techniques without any pressure. The price on the new vehicle was fair, the price on the trade-in was fair and I got the best deal I could get on a lease, in comparison with the other 3 dealers. The salesperson, the sales manager and the leasing manager were all very friendly and helpful. Overall a very pleasant experience.

Advertised 05' Tundra truck N/A

by from PJ,NY |

I was interested in an 05' Tundra and contacted the facility about it. A salesperson called me about buying the truck. I drove to the facility only to find the truck was in poor shape w/damage on the right side and wouldn't start. The salesperson assured me that the truck would be in perfect condition if I was interested in purchasing the vehicle. We then went inside only to learn that the truck was not going to be available because it would cost to much to fix it! What a waste of time and gas and then not to be offered even the smallest incentive to come back in lieu of the condition of an advertised 'special'!

Outstanding experience buying a car from Kelvin G.

by from Warwick, NY |

We cannot say enough about Kelvin G, our salesperson, who sold us our beautiful, new siena. We did extensive research for a new minivan and narrowed it down to the siena for reliability, safety, value and the praise from family and friends who already owned the siena. Through online research, we found out what others had paid, and I then called Johnston's Toyota. I spoke to Kelvin G. who was able to match a fantastic price. We arrived for a test drive, and Kelvin met us with the keys. Kelvin was kind, informative, and made the whole process easy. He was able to get us a great trade-in price for our fourteen year old minivan. He helped program my cell phone numbers into the blue tooth and offered to be available for any other questions. We filled out the paperwork with Rich who was also a pleasure and made the finance process easy.We highly recommend Kelvin G, Rich, and Johnston's Toyota!

Amazing & Hassle Free

by from Goshen, NY |

This is the 2nd vehicle I purchased from Johnston's and this experinence far exceeded my expectations . Sam Borden was friendly, knowledgeable and not the typical pushy salesman. He was geniunely concerned in helping us to purchase the right vehicle and I was impressed by his passion for cars. He had a wealth of knowledge and really made this purchase easy and hassle free. I really felt comfortable with this purcahse and look forward to dealing with him again in the future.

Great Experience

by from Monroe, NY |

Just bought a new 2012 Toyota Camry - LOVE IT!! Overall great experience. Professional and Courtesy!

Excellent

by from Middletown, NY |

This is my Second Purchase with Johnston's Toyota, I could not be happier. I will continue to purchase my cars from Johnston's FOREVER. They did not haggle me or harass me. I was given EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED. It only took 24hours for the whole transaction. They are Corteous, Caring and efficient!

Great Experience

by from West Point, NY |

After visiting Newburgh and Rockland, I'm glad that we ended up at Johnston Toyota. They had the best facility, nicest people, and best selection. From the moment we arrived, we were greeted by friendly faces and immediately assisted. Sam Borden was very nice and knowledgeable. He was not pushy at all, instead helped us look for what we wanted and made suggestions that were very helpful. Sam ended up showing us that we were better off with a new vehicle and even got us a great deal on our trade in. The buying processes was smooth and easy, and the facility itself is very nice and well kept. I would definitely recommend this place to a friend or family. Great place and great experience overall.