Rockland Toyota

618 Route 303, Blauvelt, NY 10913

New 888-592-8043
Used 888-463-0815
Service 888-830-3132

From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none.

Outstanding customer service and follow-up

by from Bristol, RI |

I can't sing the praises of Rockland Motors loud enough! We drove down from RI to purchase a car there, and Joe oversaw some repairs we requested before we took ownership of the car. The repairs weren't made by the of the business day and Saturday, and we had to return to RI. Joe organized for the car to BE DRIVEN TO US up in RI and our trade-in driven back down. They really went above and beyond...Thank you!

Excellent Buying Experience, Highly Recommended

by from Brooklyn, NY |

We had an excellent buying experience at the dealership and would highly recommend to others. My husband and I worked with Royce Ramos. He was very informative, patient and very thorough in detailing our different options including the pros and cons of the technical aspects of the available cars, financing options and overall practical aspects of our anticipated purchase. Ultimately, it was an easy decision for us to make the purchase and we felt confident and comfortable that we chose the best vehicle for our needs. No pressure. Seamless processing. If we are on the market for another vehicle again, Royce is the person we'll want to talk to.

A very happy RAV 4 driver

by from Congers, NY |

There's no other place I would ever buy or lease a car or SUV from only ROCKLAND TOYOTA! I'm a RAV 4 happy person thanks to all the help from Royce!! He makes the process seamless and not stressful but extremely exciting. He's very knowledgeable and he will answer all questions before during and after!! There's no better. So yes I reccommend these guys!! My daughter just got her 2nd leased Scion and yes Royce was the GO to person for her too. The finance person was so nice and helpful. Awesome all around. Oh PS. This is my 2nd RAV4 my 1st I still have. 2005 170000 miles and still runs like a gem and Royces father who worked at Rockland Toyota was my sales guy back then. Check that out!! Just goes to show people how great their sales team is.

Rockland Toyota responded to this review

March 4, 2015

Thank you very much for the wonderful review. I am thrilled we were able to assist you. See you soon for service. Evan Kuperman GM Rockland Toyota

A History of Bad Service Experiences & Long Waits

by from Nyack, NY |

I brought my 2013 plug-in Prius into Rockland Toyota for a New York State Emissions Inspection. It's the third Prius we've owned. I opted to wait in the waiting area since I was told inspections normally take an hour or less. I was treated in a friendly manner, but the service department kept getting my current 2013 Prius confused with our previous 2012 Prius, which we no longer own, and they called me after I was there 20 minutes to clear up the confusion. Well, I was apparently forgotten and my car sat untouched for over an hour before I noticed it sitting outside. Thinking it was finished, I asked the service advisor about it. (It wouldn't be the first time my car was finished and I wasn't notified. I've made it a habit to look for my car in the parking lot after an hour, as I've found it there several times and discovered it had been finished for a while.) After I brought it to my service advisor's attention, it was brought into the garage relatively quickly, but I still had to be the one to check outside later and see that my car was parked in the lot, and therefore had to ask my service advisor again about the car. All in all, a one-hour state emissions inspection took two-and-a-half hours, and it would've taken longer if I hadn't thought to look and ask. As such, since this seems to be commonplace there, I won't be returning to Rockland Toyota for service OR sales, and I'll be leaving this review on several sites. (Especially since it seems like Rockland Toyota may have paid for identical positive reviews across several sites.) To the General Manager and Service Manager at Rockland Toyota: If you or your service employees are incentivized at all through online reviews or Toyota Corporate customer surveys, I would suggest that you make some significant changes.

Rockland Toyota responded to this review

March 4, 2015

We apologize for the inconvenience. Next time you need service, give us a call and we will pick up and drop off your car so you do not need to wait. We strive for 100% excellence and seem to have failed you this time. We intend to make it up to you in the future. Evan Kuperman GM Rockland Toyota

Just Purchased a 2015 Scion TC - Perfect

by from nyack, ny |

Just purchased a 2015 Scion TC from Royce Ramos. We have been buying cars at Rockland from Royce for 8 years. Every experience has been perfect. Royce knows cars and the competition. He is a pleasure to deal with. No pressure, just straight honest answers. He will get you in the car you want.

Great Experience

by from Airmont, NY |

Our family has bought 3 cars at Rockland Toyota and all have been great vehicles. This last time I had the pleasure of working with Royce Ramos a great salesperson. Royce is perhaps the most knowledgeable salesperson I've met. He knows cars inside and out and made sure to understand my needs as busy, working mom with two boys who play a lot of sports. My car is my second home, so it's important that I can be comfortable feel safe and have it easy to clean since there is a lot of eating done one the road. These requirements lead Royce to recommend that I not get the highest end model of the Highlander I was looking at but instead the mid level model. I saved $3000 or so by going with that model and I have the perfect car for me. We'll be going back to Rockland the next time we want to get a new family car. I'll also say that the service department is wonderful- always very professional and timely.

Really nice salesperson!

by from Dobbs Ferry, NY |

My husband and I did a lot of calling around to different dealerships for the best price for our Toyota Sienna and Yris gave us the lowest price. I found her to be sweet, sincere and knowledgeable about the vehicle. Zero sleeze-factor. We spent a long time on the phone talking about the car, even my color choices. I never felt rushed. I felt like I was purchasing this vehicle from a friend. In fact, we hugged when it was all over. I'd buy my next vehicle from Yris! As far as the dealership itself, I found it to be quite nice. Super clean, well laid out and very spacious. Even their service waiting area was nice, and had a vast selection of refreshments to purchase, coffee was free :). The staff was very friendly, mostly. My favorite part, I must admit, was dealing with Yris (pronounced Iris). We bonded about having multiple kids and stuff and found out at the end, that she has the same car as I have, even the color (RED!).

rockland toyota

by from Pomona, New York |

Before I ended up @ Rockland Toyota, I went to a Nisssan dealer. Very very disappointing. The salesman was of no help. I was lucky enough to have Royce as my salesperson at Rockland Toyota. He was very energetic and very informative. He never tried to steer me to a more expensive car. He knew my budget and worked with me(for hours) until I found one I liked and that was within my budget. And I absolutely love my Toyota Corolla. It is a 2010 and looks (inside and out) like a new car. Very happy to have met Royce and hope he's still there when I need another Toyota. Thanks Royce!

Great Service

by from Thornwood, NY |

I love the service there friendly faces and a warm smile and they did just what they said they would do. I was a wonderful experience and I will go back again for my next car. Thanks guys

Fast response

by from Farmington,CT |

Inquired on line regarding a particular type of vehicle. I just expected an email response , instead I got a personal call with an inquiry into my needs. No pressure, just how can we be of service call? Unfortunately, they didn't have the particular type car I was interested in, but they promised to keep looking. Bob LaPierre

scammed buyer beware

by from bronx ny |

BUYER BEWARE!!! THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF-THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY!! JUST LEASED A CAR FROM ROCKLAND TOYOTA AND I GAVE THEM A $2000+ DOWN PAYMENT WHEN I WENT TO SIGN LEASE THEY SAID I HAD TO SIGN ELECTRONICALLY BEFORE SEEING A HARD COPY OF LEASE, WHEN I WENT OVER LEASE THEY SCAMMED ME AND RAISED THE CAP COST AND DID NOT APPLY ANY OF MY DOWN PAY TOWARDS ANY TAXES OR FEES. MEANING THEY KEEP ALL MY DOWN PAYMENT!! PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD I WILL ALL AROUND. THEY MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!!