Rockland Toyota

618 Route 303, Blauvelt, NY 10913

New 888-592-8043
Used 888-463-0815
Service 888-830-3132

What really sets a car dealership apart these days? VALUE, SELECTION and PRICE.

Best Dealer and Royce Ramos Best Salesman

by from Blauvelt, NY |

I am a returning customer to Rockland Toyota. We have purchased many cars from them. They are the Best. They are fair, they always deliver and treat you special. Royce Ramos is also great. He has so much patience. Gets you the best price and goes out of his way to make sure you are happy. He also makes sure you have full knowledge of dealer and how to operate your car. Rockland Toyota and Royce Ramos is the only place to go. Love my Rav4

Outstanding customer service and follow-up

by from Bristol, RI |

I can't sing the praises of Rockland Motors loud enough! We drove down from RI to purchase a car there, and Joe oversaw some repairs we requested before we took ownership of the car. The repairs weren't made by the of the business day and Saturday, and we had to return to RI. Joe organized for the car to BE DRIVEN TO US up in RI and our trade-in driven back down. They really went above and beyond...Thank you!

Great Experience

by from Airmont, NY |

Our family has bought 3 cars at Rockland Toyota and all have been great vehicles. This last time I had the pleasure of working with Royce Ramos a great salesperson. Royce is perhaps the most knowledgeable salesperson I've met. He knows cars inside and out and made sure to understand my needs as busy, working mom with two boys who play a lot of sports. My car is my second home, so it's important that I can be comfortable feel safe and have it easy to clean since there is a lot of eating done one the road. These requirements lead Royce to recommend that I not get the highest end model of the Highlander I was looking at but instead the mid level model. I saved $3000 or so by going with that model and I have the perfect car for me. We'll be going back to Rockland the next time we want to get a new family car. I'll also say that the service department is wonderful- always very professional and timely.

Really nice salesperson!

by from Dobbs Ferry, NY |

My husband and I did a lot of calling around to different dealerships for the best price for our Toyota Sienna and Yris gave us the lowest price. I found her to be sweet, sincere and knowledgeable about the vehicle. Zero sleeze-factor. We spent a long time on the phone talking about the car, even my color choices. I never felt rushed. I felt like I was purchasing this vehicle from a friend. In fact, we hugged when it was all over. I'd buy my next vehicle from Yris! As far as the dealership itself, I found it to be quite nice. Super clean, well laid out and very spacious. Even their service waiting area was nice, and had a vast selection of refreshments to purchase, coffee was free :). The staff was very friendly, mostly. My favorite part, I must admit, was dealing with Yris (pronounced Iris). We bonded about having multiple kids and stuff and found out at the end, that she has the same car as I have, even the color (RED!).

rockland toyota

by from Pomona, New York |

Before I ended up @ Rockland Toyota, I went to a Nisssan dealer. Very very disappointing. The salesman was of no help. I was lucky enough to have Royce as my salesperson at Rockland Toyota. He was very energetic and very informative. He never tried to steer me to a more expensive car. He knew my budget and worked with me(for hours) until I found one I liked and that was within my budget. And I absolutely love my Toyota Corolla. It is a 2010 and looks (inside and out) like a new car. Very happy to have met Royce and hope he's still there when I need another Toyota. Thanks Royce!

Great Service

by from Thornwood, NY |

I love the service there friendly faces and a warm smile and they did just what they said they would do. I was a wonderful experience and I will go back again for my next car. Thanks guys

Fast response

by from Farmington,CT |

Inquired on line regarding a particular type of vehicle. I just expected an email response , instead I got a personal call with an inquiry into my needs. No pressure, just how can we be of service call? Unfortunately, they didn't have the particular type car I was interested in, but they promised to keep looking. Bob LaPierre

scammed buyer beware

by from bronx ny |

BUYER BEWARE!!! THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF-THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY!! JUST LEASED A CAR FROM ROCKLAND TOYOTA AND I GAVE THEM A $2000+ DOWN PAYMENT WHEN I WENT TO SIGN LEASE THEY SAID I HAD TO SIGN ELECTRONICALLY BEFORE SEEING A HARD COPY OF LEASE, WHEN I WENT OVER LEASE THEY SCAMMED ME AND RAISED THE CAP COST AND DID NOT APPLY ANY OF MY DOWN PAY TOWARDS ANY TAXES OR FEES. MEANING THEY KEEP ALL MY DOWN PAYMENT!! PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD I WILL ALL AROUND. THEY MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!!

Fantastic service

by from Stony Point NY |

I recently had to bring my 2008 Camry to Rockland Toyota after another local dealer could not fix my car after three tries. The service people were all very polite and helpful. I dropped my car off and they gave me a ride to my home in Stony Point. After a few hours the service advisor called me to tell me they had found the problem and what the total cost would be. They had me back on the road that same day with my problem finally fixed. I am now a loyal Rockland Toyota customer and will buy my next new car from them.

Finally!!!

by from NY |

I have been shopping around for about 6 months, looking for a Used Toyota Highander in the color Blizzard Pearl. I wasn't in a hurry as my car was fine so I have had the luxury of going to many dealerships. This is the first one where I felt like I wasn't treated like an idiot and also where what I had to say was taken into consideration in the buying process. Listen, it's a car dealership so some of the bull has to be dealt with but I didn't feel it much at Rockland Toyota. I got a good deal and I am super happy. Sam was my salesperson and was great!!

Superb dealer

by from Nyack, NY |

I was uncertain at the time of purchase as to what car I wanted. After discussing my needs with Royce Ramos at Rockland Scion, and seeing the way the entire dealership was run, I wanted to be a part of Rockland Scion. He was caring, conscientious, intelligent, and patient with all my needs. He knowledge of all car was superb and he instilled a great deal of confidence in me. I would certainly buy from Royce any time and I highly recommmend him.